Chapter 52

"Skye. Skye love. Come on you need to eat something, wake up." Chase gently shook his girlfriend awake and watched as her beautiful eyes fluttered open.

"Huh? What time is it?"

"Nine pm. I just wanted you to eat something before we properly fell asleep." He smiled, leaning over Skye's body and stroking her cheek with his thumb. Skye thought for a second.

"Mum left some ready meals in the fridge." She said, slowly sitting up. Chase stood up and pulled the blonde with him. They put their meals in the microwave and Skye heard her phone ping. She picked it up and looked at the notification.

Oh god what's Chase tagged me in?

She opened Facebook and saw a picture of her and Chase curled up together earlier that night.

"Chase!" She groaned. Knowing what She'd seen, Chase just smiled.

"Read it." Skye frowned slightly but read the long paragraph that Chase had typed.

Ok boys, listen up. I'm sick and tired of hearing guys talk about their girlfriend's like objects. I've heard countless girls ask for a date and the boy's react like they need to be in some mental asylum! When I'm asked 'What're you doing on Friday?' The response is having the best time of my life. This is how I spend my Friday nights. I spend them with the girl I love. Holding her in my arms and feeling her hold onto me just makes me feel so special because I don't think I deserve her. And you'll never guess what guys? When me and Skye say Netflix and chill we actually just watch Netflix and chill. Who'd have thought that was possible?! (Note the sarcasm) if you really loved your girls, you wouldn't treat them like toys, make a big deal out of a date night or think they constantly want something. You don't need to constantly have sex to be in love. You don't have to buy thousands of pounds worth of jewellery to make her happy. What will make her happy is your presence and these relaxed nights in where you can be yourselves because for the right one, they won't care about money; they'll just want to be loved.

Skye was overwhelmed and had a few tears in her eyes. She looked at Chase who just smiled. The blonde ran and jumped int his arms and kissed him hard. Chase smiled to himself and held his arms under Skye to support her and kissed back happily. They pulled apart after a while.

"Did I do good?" Chase chuckled.

"You did great." She rested her head on his chest. Skye's phone ringed whit a call from Rocky.

"Hello little miss perfect girlfriend." The boy teased.

"Piss of Rock." She laughed.

"Skye?!" Zuma laughed.

"Oh you're on speaker." Rocky said.

"Ok. Oh and while I'm on the phone, mum said do you still need a doctors appointment for your rash?" She smirked evilly. The line went silent before Rocky spoke again.

"I hate you." Skye and Chase laughed while the blonde hung up.

"Real or wind up?" Chase looked quizzically.

"Wind up but still." She shrugged, giving the brunette a kiss.

"I swear there's gonna be a place for you in hell." Chase joked.

"Oh honey that's called the throne."