Our normal day

Jin POV:
I woke up to my phone's alarm going off. I sat up and stretch out my body. I grab my phone and look. First, checking if I had any important messages from my work. Second, I check the weather to determine which uniform they would wear to school, the warm one or the one for hotter weather. Lastly, I check the Dexcom app to see where Kookie's BG levels were at.

This was my normal routine everyday for school days and today was the first day of school. Hoseok and Yoongi were going back to school, whether they liked it or not.

This is Jungkook's first time at school. He was homeschooled for Kindergarten because of his anxiety, but it's better now I hope. Jungkook is in 1st grade, Hoseok is in 4th grade, and Yoongi is in 7th grade.

I had no messages from my job, the weather was supposed to be hot and Jungkook's BG levels were kinda low. I got up, washed up myself and got dressed for work. Then I woke up the boys. I took Jungkook into the bathroom and helped him wash up, while Hobi and Yoongi did it be themselves.

I picked out Jungkook's clothes and told him to get dressed while I went downstairs and made us breakfast. Gluten free pancakes with sugar free syrup, eggs and bacon. We are all just gluten and sugar free because of Jungkook's diabetes. I'm plating the food, when I heard three sets of footsteps coming downstairs.

"Morning, Dad" I hear Yoongi say, sounding tired, I don't blame him

"Bonjour, père" (good morning, dad) Hobi says in French with his big smile.

"Bonjour daddy" Jungkook says mixing the two languages.

I laughed at them, "Good morning, boys."

I sat a plate in front of each of them and a cup of juice. I quickly dosed Jungkook for the Carbs he was eating right now, usually I do it 20 minutes before he eats, but he was low this morning so it should be ok. I then gave Hobi had ADHD medicine and Yoongi has anti-depressants. They took them meds and ate their food hungrily.

I sat down and started to eat too. "Alors, garçon, es-tu prêt pour ton premier jour de rentrée? (So, are you boy ready for your first day back to school?) I asked them

"Ouais!" (Yeah!) Hobi and Kook said in unison with excitement.

"Non! Je veux juste dormir." (No! I just want to sleep) I hear Yoongi say after the two excited child say.

"Well sadly you have to go." I say to him.

"I know..." he said while shoving food into mouth.

After that, I packed Jungkook's diabetic bag that he carries around with him at all times. Then did the his bag for the nurse with his EpiPen in it. Then I put one Hoseok's ADHD meds and Yoongi's anti-depressants in a bag for the nurse, I do this just incase I forget to give it to them or we are in a rush. I sure a have a note that explains everything in the little baggie.

Then I packed their lunches. They came downstairs and I made sure they had everything, then we put shoes on and loaded into the car. Me and Yoongi in the front while Hoseok and Jungkook are in the back.

I drive to Yoongi's school and give him a hug and a kiss on the head, "Goodbye, Yoongi. Love you. Be good and have fun." I gave him his nurse's bag

"Bye hyung, love you." Hobi says

"Bye bye, Yoonie-hyung, I love you." Jungkook said.

"Bye Dad. Love you too. Bye boys, love you too. Yoongi said before walking to the school.

Then I drove to Hoseok's and Jungkook's school. After parking the car, I walked Hoseok  and carried Jungkook into the building. I put Jungkook down and hugged Hobi.