Fight pt. 1

Jin POV:
Today was the day that me and the boys finally got away from Josh. We celebrated today as a day that we were finally free. We usually have a big dinner, cake and watch movies all day.

We had everything set up and ready when there was a knock on our door. I got up and answered the door. I found Namjoon and his boys were there looking sad.

"Namjoon? Boys? What's wrong?" I ask them. The boys run into the house to my kids. I look at Namjoon confused.

"Today's the day Jasmine was killed. The boys said they wanted to go visit her with you guys. If that's ok with you." Namjoon told me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Joonie. Yeah, we'll go with you guys." I say to him. "Let us just get dressed first."

"Ok." He said as he walked into the room.

I closed the door and went back into the living room. "Boys, come upstairs we need to get dressed." I tell them.

They look at me confused but go upstairs anyway. I walked upstairs behind and go into my room to see them all in the room. They were all looking at me confused.

"Dad, what's happening?" Yoongi said, finally speaking up.

"We are going to visit Jasmine grave today with them." I tell them.

"Why? I thought we were celebrating today." Hoseok said.

"Not today, we'll do it tomorrow." I say while shaking my head.

"Why not?" Jungkook asked.

"Because today's the day Jasmine was killed, boys. And it wouldn't be very nice to celebrate through their pain. Pain is important to look first, so we can all be happy later." I tell them.

"Ok..." They said as they went to their rooms finally understanding the situation.

We finished getting ready and walked back downstairs. The three of them looked very sad. We all loaded up into my car because it was the only one big enough to hold all of us. Joon was in the driver's seat, I was in shotgun, Yoongi and Hoseok were behind us and Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the third row.

We got to the cemetery and walked to her grave. Joon and the boys talked to her while me and my kids just paid our respects to her and comforted them.

After a while, we were leaving, but I stopped up to the grave and put my hand on the headstone and squatted down next to it.

"Don't worry, Jasmine." I say to her. "I'll take good care of them. We all will. I promise." I felt a breeze go across my face after I said that. I smiled knowing that she approved of me and my kids.

I stood up and turned around to see Joonie standing there smiling at me. I smiled back and grabbed his hand and walked back to my car.

We got to my house and we were just hanging out and watching movies together. It was great, I'm glad I got to help feel better. Me and Joonie were in the kitchen making lunch.

"Hey, Dad?" Jungkook said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Are we still going to eat cake even though we didn't celebrate?" He asked innocently.

I sigh because Joon was right there. "No, honey. We'll talk about it later." I say to him as I push him out of the room.

"What did he mean to celebrate, Hyung?" Joon asked.

I sighed. I didn't want them to know. "Today was also the day me and the boys got away from Josh. We usually celebrate it, but you came and that all changed. So we were planning on doing it tomorrow." I tell him honestly.

"Really? Why is it important?" He said.

"What do you mean 'why is it important'?" I ask him while giving him a raised eyebrow.

"I mean it's just a divorce, it's not that important." He said.

I was shocked that he would say that. "Why would you say something like that? It was so rude. That's like me asking you why today is important to you and then saying she's dead it's not that important." I say to him.

"Really you're going to compare a divorce to someone dying." He said while getting slightly angry.

"No, Namjoon, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that you need to be more considerate. You just said that us finally getting away from an abuser is not important." I say to him getting angry. Thank God the kids weren't close enough to hear us fighting.

"That's not what I said, Jin." Namjoon said.

"Well that's sure as hell how it sounded. So please tell me what you meant by 'why is it important', Namjoon?" I ask him. He stayed silent. "Exactly! You don't care, then why should I?"

"So you don't care that Jasmine died today?" He asked me.

"No, not if you don't care about what happened to us today." I say to him, but instantly regret it after it comes out of my mouth. The look on his face made it worse. "Joon, I didn't-"

"No, save it, Jin. You said what you meant. I'm leaving, don't talk to me." He said as he left the room and called for his kids and left.

I headed up to my room and cried. I felt a pain in my chest that I've never felt before. It was painful. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I should've never said that, it hurt him so much.

I may have just lost the good that happened to me since having Jungkook. My heart felt as if it was missing something very important to it. I missed him already.

I eventually stopped crying and calmed down fully before heading downstairs. My sons were sitting there looking at me.

"Dad, are you ok?" Yoongi asked.

I smiled and said "Yes, I'm fine."

"Ok, but why did Chim, Tae and Namjoon-ssi leave so suddenly?" Hoseok asked.

I felt the pain come back but I held it in "They had something important to do, ok? No need to worry." I lied to them.

"Oh ok." He said while smiling. The other two smiled too, while they went back to the movie as it starts.

I cried myself to sleep that night. I can't believe that I did that. I'm so stupid. Maybe us getting out is not that important. Maybe I did deserve the beatings Josh gave me. Maybe I don't deserve Joon or his love. I deserve to be alone.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. So for the mistakes, I don't really feel well, I'll be fine. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜

Please check out my new book!

Summary:

For millions of years, the Tiger-Demons and the Angel-Bunnies lived in Peace and harmony. But something happened that made the two species hate one another. The Moon Goddess was not happy about this, she tried for thousands of years to mate the two species together, to restore the peace, but nothing worked. What happens when the Moon Goddess' last attempt to fix the relationship actually works, making the Prince of the Tiger-Demons and the Prince of the Angel-Bunnies mates?