5 Kids

"Jin-ssi?" Taehyung said now.

"Yes, Taehyung?" I say as I turn to him.

"Are you and our Dad together?" He asked me.

"Um... yes we are." I tell them honestly.

"Good because we want you as our other parent." Taehyung said while Jimin nodded in agreement.

Jin POV:
I was shocked by Taehyung's statement "W-what? Why?" I ask them.

"Because you are nice, caring, sweet, loving, it reminds us of our Mom." Jimin said.

"Also because you make Dad very happy. He used to be sad because of what happened to Mom, but now he smiles more. And that makes us very happy." Taehyung said with a big boxy smile.

Oh my God. These kids. I smile at them "Well thank you. Come on, let's go and get my boys." I say as I grab their boosters and put them in my car into the back roll.

I get to my parents' house and pull into the driveway. We got out of the car, locked it and walked up to the door and knocked.

"Hello, how- Oh, Seokjin, honey." My mom, Jinae, said.

"Hi Mom. How were they?" I ask as I give her a hug.

"They were angels as usual. How was your date?" She asked with a sly smile.

"It was great!" I tell her.

"That's good. I'm glad you are going out with someone. You and the boys deserve way better." She said as she put a hand on my shoulder.

I smile "Thanks Mom."

"And who are these two cuties?" Mom said as she lightly squeezed their cheeks.

"These are Namjoon's kids, Jimin and Taehyung. He had something important to do today and so I'm watching them." I tell her.

"Aw, how nice. Hello Jimin and Taehyung, my name is Jinae bu-in, Seokjin's mom."

"Hi, Jinae bu-in." The boys said in unison.

"Aww, how cute." She said

After she said that, my Dad, Beomseok, came around the corner with all three of my kids hanging off of him in some way, laughing. I just looked at my mom and shook my head.

"Jinnie, who was at the door?" He said as he looked up "Oh son, how are you."

"Dad!/Daddy!" The kids yelled as they ran over to me and hugged me.

"TaeTae-hyung! Chimmy-hyung!" Jungkook said before hugging them.

I hugged them back and said "Hi boys. And I'm doing great, Dad. How are you?"

"I'm great, Seokjin." He said with a smile. "And I'm guessing you're babysitting?"

"Yea, these are Namjoon's kids, Jimin and Taehyung." I tell him.

"Oh well, hello Jimin and Taehyung, I'm Beomseok-ssi, Seokjin's dad."

"Hi, Beomseok-ssi." They said in unison again.

Just then my mom gasped and pulled me upstairs with her. Everyone was confused but her.

"Mom? What's wrong?" I ask her.

"You have hickeys on your neck. Please tell me you two didn't do that already?" She said while looking through her makeup drawer.

"Um..." Is all I can say.

"Gosh, Seokjin. At least tell me that you two used protection." I nod, embarrassed. "Good, we don't need a child early on in a relationship again." She said as she started to put makeup on my neck.