Songs for him

Namjoon POV:
We finally caught the kids and tickled them to death. Now, we are inside. It's about 6PM. Jin and I are in the kitchen cooking dinner while the kids are doing whatever, most likely chasing each other. My thoughts are confirmed when I hear them scream and giggle at each other.

I'm happy at how close they are to one another because I'm sure one day they'll be brothers. I smile and look at Jin.

"Joon, can you grab me the spaghetti sauce?" He asked me, causing me to stop thinking about that.

"Yeah sure." I say before heading over to the pantry and retrieving the sauce. "Here you go."

"Thank you." He said as he poured it into the pot. "Ok, now we let it be on warm heat for 20 minutes."

"Ok, so what do you want to do until then?" I ask him.

"Let's talk, get to know our darkest secrets." He said while laughing a little. God I love his laugh.

I laughed too, "Good idea, you first though."

"Ok, fine. But first, before I forget, Jungkook-ah!" He called for his youngest.

"Yes, Daddy?" We hear the sweet voice of the 6 year old as he came into the kitchen.

"Come on, give insulin for dinner." He said as he grabbed a little device from the counter.

"Ok." He said as he climbed into a chair.

"So are you very hungry or just hungry, Kook?" He asked his son. I was just watching, confused.

"Um... just hungry." Jungkook tells Jin.

"Ok, so that's a cup which is about... 47 carbs. And what are you at now?" Jin asked him.

Jungkook proceeds to pull out an Ipod from his bag and look into it before saying, "123."

I'm so confused right now.

"Are you going to have ice cream after?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded his head quickly. "That's 47 + 15 which is..."

"62." I say to him.

"Thanks." Jin said as he entered the information on the device he had in his hand "3.2 units, buddy." (I put it in a calculator)

We hear two little beeps before Jungkook goes and runs but to go play. Jin puts the device back, and comes back and sits down with me.

"What was all that?" I ask, very confused.

"Oh. Since Jungkook has Type 1, he has to get insulin before for every meal so levels don't go through the roof." He tells me.

"Oh, ok. I understand now." I say while nodding.

"So what's your favorite thing to do?" He asked me.

"Easy. Making music and spending time with my family." I tell him quietly.

"Aww, cute. Mine is cooking, eating, and playing with my boys?" Jin told me.

"Where do you want to go on our date?" I ask him slyly.

"Joon, that's not a proper question for this game." He said annoyed.

"Any question is a proper question." I say.

"Fine. I guess I would want to go to dinner and then ice skating, because I haven't done that since before Yoongi was born." He told me.

"Done." I say, laughing a bit

"Would you ever have another child?" He asks.

"I honestly don't know. Maybe I guess. Would you?" I answer.

"I don't know either. I guess if it happens then I will accept and love them dearly, but if it doesn't, that's fine too. But I do kinda want a baby girl." He said with a smile.

I was about to comment about his response, but the timer went off. Meaning it was time for dinner. I called the kids, while Jin made plates of food.

I was in heaven eating his food, I didn't know that someone could make spaghetti so good. "Hyung, this is very good." I say to him.

"Yea, Jin-shii. It's amazing." Jimin said while Taehyung nodded with a bunch of food in his mouth.

"Well, thank you." He said smiling.

Time skip~~

"Goodnight, Namjoon. Boys. Thank you for coming today." He told us.

"Thank you for inviting us." I said to him.

Jin opened our garage door and said "Anytime, you guys are welcome here."

I smiled and got into the car like the boys did. We drove home, and the boy and I got ready for bed. I kept trying to go to sleep but I couldn't because I had so many song ideas going through my head.

I sat at my desk and started writing. It was 12:30 AM, when I finally finished writing. I didn't really know what I was writing about, I just let my hand and mind go.

I looked over my work, I had 5 songs written down. That's great for 4 hours of working. I started to read everything I wrote, wait...

" 'Cause there'll be no sunlight
If I lose you, baby
There'll be no clear skies
If I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same, if you walk away
Everyday it will rain..." (Bruno Mars - It will rain)

" 'Cause you've been hurt before
I can see it in your eyes
You try to smile away, some things you can't disguise
Don't wanna break your heart
Baby, I can ease the ache, the ache..." (Demi Lovato - Give your heart a break)

" I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you (all these little things)
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you, and all your little things..." (One Direction - Little Things)

"I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your
Let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you only knew
I wanna be last yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss..." (One Direction - Last first Kiss)

"Now I'm speechless, over the edge
I'm just breathless
I never thought that I'd catch this love bug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again..." (Jonas Brothers - Lovebug)

All these songs are slower love songs, not my normal upbeat songs. Wait a minute...

They are all about Jin...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. I wonder what are going to come of these songs😏😏🤭🤭. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜