Make up

Jin POV:
I woke up with the worst hangover yet. I sat up grabbing my head immediately. I drank so much alcohol. Sad part about drinking is that you feel good at the moment but the next day you feel even worse. I feel horrible, my head is pounding. I fall back on to the bed, not wanting to get up yet.

But then I realized that my shower just stopped. My head popped up. My boys aren't here, that's why I got to drink so much. I looked at myself, I was only in my underwear. Oh my God, who did I sleep with last night and when did they even come over? I was freaking out.

I was waiting for the bathroom to open in fear and curiosity. When it opened, I held my breath waiting for that person to walk out. Who I saw shocked me very much.

It was Namjoon in all his glory. His strong chest exposed, towel wrapped around his waist just below his v line. My mouth fell open and my eyes went wide. He looked sexy. So sexy. 

I honestly had to wipe my mouth because I thought I was drooling. His chest still had a little water on it. His hair, a wet mess, but still somehow sexy. My heartbeat was speeding up quickly.

"Oh, you're awake, Jinnie. How are you feeling?" He asked me with a dimpled smile.

I just stare at him for a second before blinking and saying "Pretty good. But my head is pounding."

"Well that happens when you drink a lot." He said with a little chuckle. "Here let me get you some pain killer and water, stay here." He walked out of the room.

I was still in shock. Me and Joonie were fighting yesterday, then some point he came over and we… you know, and now we are buddy-buddy again? What? This is too confusing for my hung over brain. I need to ask him.

He walked back into the room with a cup of water. "Here." He said as he handed me the cup of water and the pills.

"Thanks." I say to him as he sits down next to me. I take the medication. 

"Sorry about using your shower without permission." He said.

"No it's fine." I tell him. Alright, I couldn't take it anymore "Namjoon, what happened yesterday? When did you get here? Why did you come here? Are we still-"

"Hyung, calm down. I'll tell you everything. Well the reason I came here is because I had a dream saying that you weren't mad at me and that I needed to come over here and talk to you before you hurt yourself. I didn't know what that meant, so I rushed over here."

"I knocked on the door, but you didn't answer so I got very worried. Thankfully I had a key to the front door. Well when I got in, I found you passed out on your kitchen floor. You had me very worried that you were dead. Well after I woke you up, I realized that you had been drinking. A lot."

"You called me cute and said that I reminded you of your boyfriend, Namjoon. Then you said some other things, cried and went to sleep. So I put you to bed and slept next to you. By the way, I am sorry for making you feel the things you feel right now. I'm so sorry and I hope you can forgive me." He said while looking at me.

"For making me feel the way I do? What do you mean, Joonie? What did I say?" I say worried that I told him everything while in my drunken state. I tend to say a lot of things drunk. Good and bad.

"You said that you feel pain from this whole situation. That drinking was a way to help you forget. And I know that you hate alcohol, so that said a lot. You said that all your fears came back. That you can't protect your kids if you can't even protect yourself. You said your life was run on fear, coffee, alcohol, tears and pain. So much pain and fear. Too much for you to handle." 

"You say I brought you the gift of feeling safe, but now it's gone. So you drink, so you can stop feeling like you never deserved me, to stop feeling like you deserved everything Josh did to you, to stop feeling the fear and pain everyday." 

"So, I'm so sorry Jinnie, I didn't mean to make you feel this way. I got mad because I thought you shouldn't be happy and celebrate while I'm sad and grieving. That was very childish of me. I'm sorry for not being considerate to the things that happened in your life. And I'm sorry for breaking my promise. I left you. Sorry." He said while looking at me, guiltily.

"Joonie, I forgive you. And I'm sorry for saying that I didn't care that Jasmine passed on. I didn't mean I was just angry. I regretted it right after I said it. Sorry, Joonie." I say to him while looking at him just as guilty.

"I forgive you, Jinnie." He said with a big smile. I smiled back.

"So…" I said. "Me and you didn't... u know yesterday?" 

He chuckled "No, Jin." He said. I kinda felt rief but then he said seriously "But we can if you want to."

I was very taken aback. I stared at him shocked "W-what?" I stuttered.

"I said," he said as he pulled me closer to him "we can if you want to."

"J-joonie I-"

"I saw the way you were looking at my naked body, Jin. You liked what you saw." He said seductively as he put my hand on his chest.

I looked down at his body and then back up to his face. He was right, I did like what I saw. In fact, it turned me on. I slowly moved my hand to his back and pulled him closer to me. I looked him dead in the eyes before kissing him.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. Sorry for slow updates because I work during the weekdays. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜.