My Love

Namjoon POV:
Me and Jin-hyung were out all night. We went to dinner and then I took him to a nighttime art show. It was absolutely beautiful but not as beautiful as Jin is.

I can't believe a found someone who is just as amazing as Jasmine. I love him so much. I'm going to tell him tonight. I dragged him over to the pillar exhibit.

 I dragged him over to the pillar exhibit

(This)

"Joonie, why are you- Oh My God! This is so beautiful." He said with a in awe smile on his face.

He was absolutely stunning "Not as beautiful as you, Jinnie." I say to him.

He looked at me shocked "W-what?" He stuttered.

I step closer to him "That kiss last week wasn't a 'in the moment' kiss, it was a genuine one." I grab his chin and tilt his gaze up to mine "I love you, Kim Seokjin. I want you to be mine" I confessed.

He was very shocked at first, but then smiled and said "I love you too, Kim Namjoon."

He put his arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. I gladly kissed back. The kiss was magical but it got a little too heated for a public place.

I kissed down his neck and he moaned out quietly "Let's take this to my place ok? The kids are at my mom's house." I whispered into his ear. He nodded and off we went.

Time skip to Joon's home ~~

⚠️Children of Namjesus please do not read. This part will contain smut. If you don't know what smut means or you don't want your innocent mind ruined anymore then skip this part. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠

We got to my house and walked inside. As soon as the door was closed, I pushed Jin against it and started to kiss him again. He moaned at my roughest and threw his arms around my neck again.

I put my hands went around his waist pulling him closer to me and deeper into the kiss. He pulled away from the kiss to get some air, but I wasn't done.

I started kiss down his neck. He moaned when I reached his sweet spot, I smirked and sucked and bit on that spot, leaving a hickey.

My hands found their way down to his butt, giving it a squeeze. He moaned even louder. I couldn't take it anymore, I picked him up by his thighs and took him to my room.

He yelped as I threw him on my bed, I just smirked and crawled on top of him. I took off his shirt before kissing him again.

He whined a little and pulled at the hem of my shirt. I got the message and took it off. He stared at my well defined abs. His hand went up to feel them, I just chuckled at his actions.

I lean down and kiss him, allowing my slightly tanned skin to touch his pale skin. My hand moved up and down his chest, making him shiver in pleasure.

Then my hand went down to the bulge in his pants. He gasped as I gave his member a squeeze. I took the opportunity to stick my tongue in his mouth and explode every inch of it.