Make up pt. 2

"So…" I said. "Me and you didn't... u know yesterday?" 

He chuckled "No, Jin." He said. I kinda felt rief but then he said seriously "But we can if you want to."

I was very taken aback. I stared at him shocked "W-what?" I stuttered.

"I said," he said as he pulled me closer to him "we can if you want to."

"J-joonie I-"

"I saw the way you were looking at my naked body, Jin. You liked what you saw." He said seductively as he put my hand on his chest.

I looked down at his body and then back up to his face. He was right, I did like what I saw. In fact, it turned me on. I slowly moved my hand to his back and pulled him closer to me. I looked him dead in the eyes before kissing him.

Namjoon POV:
Jin looks me dead in the eye before kissing me. Of course I kiss back immediately. My hand goes up to his chest and pushes him down onto his bed.

I bit his lip and he opened his mouth for me to enter. I slowly slid my tongue into his mouth, moving it to every point of his mouth. I could feel his skin getting hotter and hotter by every second my skin touches his.

My kisses reach down to his neck, where I start to nibble and lick on his neck. Jin's hand slowly makes its way down to my towel-covered, hard erection. He starts to softly palm me through the towel.

"Hah, Jinnie~" I moan out.

"You like that?" Jin says as he unwrapped the towel, freeing my needy member.

"Yes, I like when you do that." I tell him.

"Well you're really going to like it when I do this." He said as he flipped us over.

I was shocked by this, but just let it happen. Jin slowly kissed me down my chest to my V line. He licked up one side of my V line and down the other side until his tongue went up my cock.

His tongue swirled around my head, making me groan out in pleasure. He took my head in his mouth, sucking on it.

"God, Jinnie." I say as I push him down on me. And to my surprise, he took all of me in his mouth without gagging once.

He moaned at me doing this. The vibrations of his moans in his mouth gave me a rush of pleasure and made me push him down deeper onto me.

"Aah~.  Jinnie, don't stop." I say to him while breathing out a breathy moan.

I feel myself getting close, so I pull him off of me and bring him to my lips. I break up the kiss and push Jin onto the bed. Stomach down.

I walked over the drawer where he keeps the lube and condoms. After retrieving the items, I walked back over to Jin, who was looking back at me with a smirk on his face.

I got on the bed and yanked Jin's boxers off of him. Jin yelped in surprise. Opened the lube and lubed up my fingers. I pushed one of my fingers into him and started pumping it in and out.

Jin buried his face into the pillow and moaned. To my surprise, Jin got used to the first finger very quickly. I added a second finger and he moaned into the pillow again.

"Don't hide this beautiful, Jinnie. I want to hear them all." I whispered into his ear as I moved faster.

"Aahh!" He moaned out.

I smirked and added the third and last finger. Jin moaned louder than before. I started to kiss his neck as I pumped my fingers into him.

"Aah~ Joonie more" Jin moaned to me.

I pulled my fingers out and ripped out the condom. After putting the condom on and lubing myself up, I pull Jin's hips up and back towards me.

"Ready?" I say as I aline myself.

Jin nodded. I started to slowly push myself into him. Jin whimpered as the stretch was painful for him. I stopped moving once I was fully in him.

"Move, Joonie." Jin said after a few minutes.

I grabbed onto his waist tighter and pulled out before thrusting back in hard.

Jin POV:
I was currently sitting on my patio with Jisoo. Today was Sunday, so the restaurant was closed. She came over so Micha and the boys could play together.

She was talking about how Changa was making her feel happy and loved in a partner way again and Micha was so comfortable with him. I, on the other hand, was quietly listening and not saying much.

I was rubbing my jaw because my jaw hurt. I guess Joonie was bigger than I expected and all that screaming I did after didn't help either but it was worth it in the end. But it hurts when I move it. So now my butt hurts and so does my jaw.

"Jinnie, are you ok? You keep rubbing your jaw and are not talking very much." Jisoo said to me.

"Oh yeah." I say through the pain. "I think I slept wrong on my jaw yesterday because it's been hurting all day and it hurts to talk so that's why I haven't been talking much."

Of course I wasn't going to tell her the truth. That would be very embarrassing. Jisoo looked at me with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Oh ok. Just make sure you put heat on it and take pain killers. I know how it feels that happened to me before." Jisoo said with a smile. I smiled back.

'Today's going to be long.' I think to myself.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. Sorry if this chapter was boring, I wrote it while half asleep today. So I'm really tired, but I tried. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜