Kiss

Namjoon POV:
Me and Jin have gotten really close lately. Even since he found that I was RM, we've gotten closer. The good thing is that he didn't change, he's still the same Jin as before he found out. It's great!

We tell each other a lot, but I know there is part of his past he keeps from me. All I know is that his ex husband wasn't the greatest, but that could mean so things. I know what Jasmine meant about his walls, his ex did some damage and I'm going to fix it and not make those same mistakes.

We are currently out for lunch together, at the park in a secret area with a bunch of tree covering us. He is laughing at a joke he just told me. His laugh sounds like a windshield wiper, but I think it's adorable. His smile is so cute, it brightens my day everytime I see it. Oh God, I've fallen for this man too hard.

"Hey, Joon? Are you ok?" He asked me while giving me a confused look.

"I'm just fine." I say as I give him a smile with my dimples showing.

He gave a doubtful smile and glance "Ok then."

I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I decided not to because I have no idea how he would react and I don't want to lose what we have. That would hurt me so much.

"Hey, Joonie?" He said looking up my with cute eyes.

"Yea, Hyung?" I say.

"Um... well... Can I meet your kids and you meet mine soon?" He asked kinda shy.

"Sure, Jinnie. But what brought this on?" I ask him.

"Well we are really good friends, so I thought why can't I know your kids too and vice versa." He said with a smile. "Also Yoongi keeps asking me and it's starting to get annoying."

I nodded. Ouch he said friends. I know that I haven't asked him out for a date or something like that but it still hurts.

"Joon? Are you there?" He said while waving his hand in my face.

"Yea, what's up?" I say trying to act cool.

"You keep zoning out. Whatcha thinking about?" He said with a curious smile.

"Thinking about you." I say. Yes, that was so smooth.

He blushed deeply "W-what about m-me?" He stuttered out.

"Thinking about how much I know about you vs. you about me." I tell hin kinda honestly.

"O-oh. What do you mean?" He asked me.

"I barely know anything about you. You know all about my past but I know nothing about yours." I say to him.

"Oh. Well, I tell you." He said with a smile "I was born in Gwacheon, but moved to Seoul when I was 7. I got pregnant with Yoongi when I was 17 and married his father when Yoongi was 1½.
Then got pregnant with Hoseok when he was 3."

"We moved to Paris, France when Hoseok was 3 months or so. Then I got pregnant with Jungkook, when Yoongi was 6 and Hoseok was 3, but had him here while we were visiting our parents. Then four years later, I divorced their father and we moved back here."

"I brought a empty building and opened up a restaurant with my bestfriend, Jisoo. It was our dream, so we were a perfect match. The rest is history, I've rested the boys on my own and owned a restaurant with her, ever since then." He told me with a smile.

"Oh, if you don't mind me asking, but we did you two divorce?" I ask him cautiously.

"Um... Don't laugh at me, promise." He said looking at me with a worried face.

"I would never, divorce is not a funny topic." I said to him with a caring smile.

"Ok..." he started, fidgeting with his thumbs "He was abusive to us. After we found out the Hoseok and Jungkook had medical issues, he started drinking and when he was drunk, also when not drunk, he would hit me. I wasn't worried about getting hit by him as long as my kids were happy and he wasn't hitting them."