New Book?

So, I know this book has yet to be completed, but I was going through my other book chapters and found this in the mix. I honestly don't remember writing this, but I thought that I'd share it with you guys and see if it was a good idea to make into a book.

It's alright to say no, it won't hurt my feelings or anything. So please answer honestly.

Here's goes:

"M-m-master not the f-face. You don't want to get caught." I *main character (MC)* beg as his hits get closer and closer to my face.

"I DON'T CARE!" He screams as he punches me in the face.

I immediately fall down while holding my face in pain. I want to look at him in fear but that'll only get me hit more.

After 5 more minutes of that, he finally stops. He walks closer to me and grabs my face roughly, making me look him directly in his eyes.

"You better find some excuse for your face. Because if you tell them that I hit you, you'll be sorry." He said before pushing me down to the floor and then walking out the room.

I stayed on the floor and cried for who knows how long. I finally got up and walked slowly back to the house and quietly upstairs to my room. I go into the bathroom, turn on the light and look at my face. It had a nice bruise forming on the side. Great.

I hopped in the shower and washed on the blood off of my body and specially washed my clothes to get the blood stains off. Hopefully. Next I make up my remedy for making bruises go away faster. I put the mix on my cheek, and other places that would be noticeable, and put a gauze pad on it with tape to make sure it gets into my skin.

Then I treat my wounds. Clean it, put antibiotic ointment on it, then gauze and finally a band-aid or tape. Afterwards, I set my alarm for 5 AM to wake up earlier than everyone else in the house. Finally, I get into bed and go to sleep. At 1:45 AM. 3 hours and 15 minutes of sleep.

In the morning~

I got up at my alarm and cleaned my wounds again and hid any noticeable ones. I went downstairs and had my usual breakfast, black coffee and an apple.

By the time I finished everything, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I look up see *someone's name (SN)* coming down.

"Oh hi, *MC's name*. How are you feeling today?" SN said to me.

"I'm great. How are you?" I ask.

"Im great. Oh? MC, what happened to your cheek? It looks like it's bruising." SN asked me.

"Oh, it is? I think I fell out of my bed or something last night. I woke up this morning and it hurt, but I thought nothing of it." I lied

"Oh ok. Be careful next time, MC." SN said with a smile.

I'm good at lying at this point. I mean I've been doing it for almost two years now. I wish I could tell them the truth, but he will hurt them too.

He threatens to hurt them too if I don't do everything he says and I mean everything. It used to hurt and I would cry, but now I don't feel anymore, so it's fine. As long as my friends don't get hurt, I'm ok with this. I'll do anything to protect them.

I'll be his slave forever if it means protecting my friends.

So, here's where you vote. Should I make this into a book?

Yes

No

If you said Yes, Should this be a BTS book, like my others, or something different, meaning different characters?

BTS

Something different

If you said something different, Any name suggestions?

If you said BTS, who is MC?

RM

Jin

Suga

Hobi

Jimin

Tae

JK

Any book name ideas?

Thank for answering😊😊 All answers are very much appreciated. And remember you nice, keep going.

P.S. thank you all again for reading this book. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜