Bad Day

No one POV:
Jin and his kids were at home. It was a Sunday, so Jin's restaurant was closed. Jin was in the kitchen making lunch while Yoongi and Hoseok were outside running around and playing.

Little Jungkook was upstairs in his room. Jungkook was having a bad day with his diabetes. He was low almost all morning and then he spiked up to being high in the afternoon. First his BG wouldn't go up and now it won't go down. Jungkook feels absolutely awful right now.

Jin heard the doorbell ring. He walked up to the door and opened it. He saw his handsome boyfriend and his adorable boys standing there.

"Hi, Joonie. Hello, Chim and Tae." He said to the trio at his door.

"Hello." They said as Jin invited them in.

"Papa." Jimin said. "Can we go play with the Hyungs and Jungkook?"

Jin smiled at the two excited boys "You can go play with Yoongi and Hoseok. They are out back, but you can't play with Jungkook today." He explained to them.

"Why not?" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook is having a bad day. He doesn't feel good. So he's not playing today." Jin said to them.

The boys nodded before running out to the backyard to find their Hyungs.

Jin POV:
I watched as Jimin and Taehyung ran outside. Leaving my and Namjoon alone.

"So, does Jungkook have a cold?" He asked me.

"No. His diabetes is giving him a very hard time today. He kept going low all morning, but now he's high. Went from not going up to not going down." I tell him.

"Oh..." He said, not knowing what to say.

"Yea. He feels awful. It pains me to know that I can't do anything about it. I've dosed him twice already and if he still doesn't go down, I'll have to give him a shot, which he hates and cries." I say, feeling bad about the whole thing.

I feel a hand go on my shoulder "It's ok, Jin. I'm sure everything will be fine." Namjoon told me.

I smiled up at him. "Thanks Joonie." I say.

"Anytime." He said with a dimpled smile.

"Oh, can you wait here a sec? I need to go check him." I ask him.

"Yea sure." He said.

I thank him and turn to go upstairs, but I see Jungkook walking down the stairs with a big pout and a blanket wrapped around his body. I walked over to my pouty child.

"Jungkook," I said "what are you doing out of bed?"

Jungkook just opened his arms for me to pick him up. After I picked him up, he immediately buried his face into my neck. He wanted me to just hold him, he loves being held when he doesn't feel well.

As much as I love holding my kids, I needed to check his blood. So I said "Kookie, can you go into Namjoon's arms. I need to check your blood."

Jungkook looked up like he just noticed that Namjoon was there. He nods and opens his arms for Namjoon to take him while whining for him. Namjoon, of course, comes over and takes him out of my arms.

'Thank you' I mouthed to Namjoon. He nodded and took Jungkook to the living room.

I quickly ran upstairs to grab Jungkook's bag. I was looking for the old one at first but I eventually realized that he got a new one and found that one.