He did WHAT!?!?

"No, it's fine. Everything alright?" I asked him.

"Yes and no, I have to go pick up my kids because my oldest..."

Jin POV:
"Yes and no, I have to go pick up my kids because my oldest beat up another kid." I tell him.

He made a shocked pikachu face "What?!?" He said with complete shock in his voice.

"Yea, I know. That's why I need to go now." I say.

"It's fine, I get it. Go." He told me.

"Thanks for understanding. Thank you for today,  I had a great time." I say before kissing his cheek then running to my car.

Time skip to the neighborhood park~~

I parked me car very quickly and hopped out even quicker. I see a bunch of cops and even two ambulances drive away. I got very worried because I don't see my kids or the Lee's. Where is everyone?

"Jin!" I hear Minjun say. I turned around quickly.

"Where is everyone? What happened?" I asked.

"You need to go get Yoongi. We'll go meet the others at the hospital." He said seriously.

"What's wrong with Yoongi and who's in the hospital?" I asked scared.

"Jungkook, Hoseok and the kid, Yoongi beat up, are headed to the hospital. And then Yoongi is being held by the cops, in handcuffs, until his parent gets there, their words. Now go get him before he freaks out anymore" He told me before running to his car to follow the ambulance.

I ran down the path of the park until I see some cops surrounded Yoongi, who was crying. He was sitting in the grass with his hands cuffed behind his back. The sight scared me.

"Yoongi!" I yelled as I ran up to him.

"Uncuff him." One of the cops say and another reacts.

Once the cuffs are taken off of him, he runs up to me and hugs me. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and I picked him up and hold him. He buried his face into my neck and immediately started apologizing.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. He just hurt them, so I just reacted. But I swear I didn't mean to hurt him that bad. Je le jure.  Je suis vraiment désolé." (I swear. I am really sorry.) He rambling because he was scared.

"I know, Yoongi. Are you ok?" I ask him. He nodded into my neck.

"Ahem." The cop clears his throat "Your son beat up a kid pretty bad. Are you aware of what happened." The cop asks me.

"No, what happened?" I asked him.

"Well, we don't know either. Your son wouldn't tell us. All we know is that one kid got punched in the face and another had a pretty bad laceration on his arm. And then the kid your son beat up, was bleeding a lot from his face." The cop says.

"Yoongi," I say as I put him down and kneel in front of him "tell me what happened."

He looked up at me with the saddest face ever "Well, I was laying by the lake while Hoseok and Jungkook were on the playground. I was just relaxing when I heard Jungkook scream in pain."

"I got up and ran to them and saw this big kid holding Jungkook's Dexcom in his hand. Jungkook was crying while holding his bleeding arm and Hoseok was yelling at him."

"The kid must of got angry at Hoseok's yelling because he punched him in the face and I got really angry. I don't even remember punching him that many times. But I remember getting pulled off him by grandpa and the kid's parents yelling at me. I'm sorry, Dad." He said as he started to cry again.