chapter 1

Namjoon puts a ring on his fiance finger. Every body cheered and shouted in happiness. Hoseok hugged him.

"Congratulations, hyung. I'm so happy for you."

Namjoon laughed and returned his hug. He kissed Hoseok cheeks, " thank you so much, hobi baby."

Kim Namjoon love his baby brother Hoseok a lot. He always showers him with love and spoiled him. He became so soft and mushy with Hoseok but he turns to rough and dangerous if someone mess with his baby brother. Even though, Hoseok is an adult, Namjoon only see him as his baby.

Hoseok giggled and turned to seokjin. He ran to his arms and kissed his cheeks.

"You look so hot, jinie. My brother is so lucky to have you. I'm gonna spend my whole time with you."

Seokjin laughed and break the hug, "seokie, your brother will get jealous if you spend time with. And, I'm so happy to be a part of your family. No, it's our family from today."

Hoseok nods his head and hugged him one more time. He left the couple and went to his friend who just arrived.

"You're late. How many times I told you all to come soon." He huffed.

Jungkook and Jimin laughed and hugged him at the same time. It's their friendship hug. Hoseok smiled and hugged them both.

"Sorry, hobi. We got struck in the traffic. We'll be on right time on wedding." Jimin said.

Jungkook nods his head, " yes, he's right. This is just a engagement party. Please forgive us baby."

Hoseok sighed, "okay, fine. I can't get mad at you both. Come, I'll introduce to my brother in law."

He dragged his both friends to seokjin.

"Jinie, look. They are my friends. My best friends. Jimin and Jungkook."

They both shakes their hands with seokjin.

Jimin was stunned at seokjin's appearance, "wow, you look so handsome. Are you a model?" Jungkook also agreed with him.

Seokjin laughed, "no, I'm not. And, yes, I know I'm handsome. Thanks for your compliment. "

Hoseok giggled, "I told you already. My brother in law is so gorgeous and hot. Jinie, how about you marry me?"

Mr. Kim, chocked on his cake, " hoseokie, this is not how you talk to your brother in law. Apologize to him. Now."

Hoseok frowned and shakes his head. He don't like his father's strict rules and manners class. He hid behind seokjin and showed his tongue at his father.

"You brat. Come here, right now. I think I've to teach you some manners."

Seokjin laughed, " it's okay, father. I'll teach him."

Hoseok whined behind him. He don't like his brother in law getting on his father side. His father smiled and praised seokjin. Namjoon came to them. Hoseok immediately ran to him and hugged him.

"Baby, what happened?"

Hoseok knows how to act in front of his brother. Namjoon believes everything he says.

"Joonie, dad shouting at me in front of my friends. He's doing it on purpose."

Namjoon rubbed his back and glared at his father.

"Dad, why are you being so rude towards him?"

Mr. Kim groaned, "here comes the saviour. Namjoon, you're the reason he's spoiled and without manners. Teach him some good manners."