chapter 10

authors pov

It was 8 in the morning when Anam woke up and turned to see Rusda ,but Rusda was not there. She knew where Rusda could be, so she got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.  After taking bath she came out wearing robe and saw that Danish was sitting very tense on the chair kept near her bed.

Before she could say anything, Danish came to her and said "Anam, meri Jaan, please help me, I am in big trouble, I had a dinner plan with Daniel yesterday, but after coming from the ice cream parlor, I forgot.  I have made 100 calls to her , I have sent 1000 messages to her, but she is not responding ,  help me anaa " Danish said in a hurriedly in one breath.

Anam couldn't stop laughing after listening to Danish

"Seriously... Anam you're laughing at my situation I Hate you" he said with  anger

"No no, i am not laughing at you Danish"  she lied While controlling her laugh.

"Please help me Anam daniel gonna kill me for this " he said with puppy face while requesting

"Okayyy  calm down  let me think what we could do about it"  She said while exhaling

" Really you will help me?"he asked
She nodded

"you are the best Anam I love you  love you so much"  saying this,  Danish  hugged Anam and kissed her cheeks.

Only then, hearing the sound of someone clearing  his throat, both of them turned their attention to the door from where the sound came.

Dishaan was standing near the door looking at both of them angrily.

Danish's hand was still on Anam's shoulder

Seeing Anam so close to Danish in wet hair and bathroom robe anger and jealousy welled up inside him, he clenched his fists angrily and glared at both of them.

Seeing Dishaan angry, Danish and Anam immediately distanced themselves from each other, before they could understand the reason behind his anger.

"Ammi is waiting for you at breakfast" he said looking at Anam without emotions

After listening to Dishaan, "Danish lowered his eyes , nodded and left the room."

Even after Danish left, Dishaan was still standing angrily near the door, suddenly Anam noticed that she was standing in front of him in a bathroom robe. Her cheeks turned red with shame. Because he is staring at her without blinking so she hurried to the bathroom to avoid his eyes.

But Suddenly, Dishaan grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him with such force that their chests collided with each other. Due to the sudden movement, a gasp came from Anam's mouth.

Seeing Dishaan's angry eyes, fear filled Anam's body. When she tried to free herself from his grip, his grip tightened on her waist.

"what are you doing? leave me professor."Anam said tremblingly

dishaan was silent.

He was just looking at Anam without blinking

" leave me professor you don't have the right to touch me like this"she said angrily feeling his hand tightening on her waist

"Who else has the right to touch you if not me?  Danish has the right? " He asked with anger "He was also touching you so close, didn't you tell him that he doesn't have the right to touch you? "He said with anger with clenched jaw.

Dishaan pulled her even closer and cupped her cheeks with his palm and started kissing her lips angrily. Anam tried to push him back , but he started kissing her lips even more angrily.