chapter 47

Dishaan's pov

Ricci had come with bandages wrapped around his hand's wound. I was sitting quite close to Anam; I didn't care about anyone's presence. Anam is my rightful and lawful wife; she is not an illicit lover.

Ricci looked at both of us with surprise and then lowered his gaze. Anam and he spoke in Italian about some things that didn't interest me at all. Perhaps Ricci thought I couldn't understand Italian, but guess what? I am quite proficient in Italian.

They talked for a while, and Anam apologized to him. My innocent wife returned to her innocence. Then Anam said something that made me feel like I was on cloud nine.

"Dishaan is my husband, and I couldn't bear it when you pointed a gun at him," she said firmly in fluent Italian.

Ricci's gaze turned towards me, and then, while apologizing, he left the room.

As soon as he left, I grabbed Anam's wrist and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She protested a little, but then gave in to my passion.

I was craving those juicy lips, wanting to taste and devour them, and that's exactly what I did.

I trailed my hand over her body, reaching between her thighs and giving her womanhood a tight squeeze, which made her gasp. I took this opportunity to shove my tongue inside her mouth, savoring every inch of it while still squeezing her gently.

After some time, she started punching my chest with her tiny fist to let me know she needed oxygen.

I left her mouth, not without giving her bottom lip a harsh bite.

We both breathed heavily, and when my gaze fell on her swollen lips, my desire peaked. At that moment, I just wanted to make love to my wife, and I knew she wouldn't deny it because her body responded to my commands. I knew when she needed love, attention, or to be devoured, and I was going to give it all to her, because I was craving her - to feel her, to be inside her tight embrace that belonged to me. I would fulfill my cravings for sure.

Anam's pov

I apologize to Ricci as I feel guilty for what I did. He told me that Bhai is coming tomorrow as he got the news of me getting shot by a bullet.

My blood pressure raised just with the thought of Bhai and Shaan's encounter. He will kill him for sure, and here he is sitting peacefully like everything is fine. Ricci also apologized for his mistake and left.

But as soon as he left, Shaan grabbed hold of my wrist and kissed me like a hungry man. I felt his hands traveling from my neck to where my womanhood is, and I felt a tight squeeze there, which made me gasp. He took that opportunity to shove his tongue inside my mouth, and he started tasting me while still squeezing me there.

As he left my lips, I breathed heavily, and he did the same. But to my great surprise, he held the back of my head and started sucking and biting my neck and collarbone.

I also wanted to forget everything in his embrace, but this situation is not good, nor do I want any quarrel between my husband and brother. So I stopped him by grabbing his hair, and when our eyes met, I only saw love and desire in his eyes, like he was craving for me, just as I was for him. But I had to think from my mind instead of my heart, so I shook my head, saying 'no,' which came out as a whisper.

His eyes turned black seeing me denying him. I thought he understood, but God, I was wrong. He held the back of my head more tightly, not enough to cause any pain, and continued his actions on my skin. I am sure he is deliberately leaving marks of his possession.

So this time, I harshly removed myself from his hold and got up. He also got up.

"I have to go," I said, picking up my phone.