chapter 13

Dishaan's POV

I was sitting in my room, my head was spinning as I thought about Sunidhi's words.

Then, there was a knock at my door, and my silly younger brother came in.

"Bhai, we are going to Bada Imambara. "Will you come with us?" he asked hesitantly.

I was in no mood to go anywhere, and I was about to deny him.

Then, he said, "Bhai, please come with us. Anam is too upset, and we want to take her outside to freshen up her mood. But Ammi will not allow us to go with Anam and Shanaya at this time. Please come with us," he said pleading

It broke my heart to hear Anam's dejection. Suddenly, a wave of anger and possessiveness rose inside me. I could not let her go alone with them, nor could I see her dejected. So, I agreed to go with them.

As soon as I went downstairs after changing my clothes, I saw that Anam was sitting silently, there was sadness in her beautiful eyes, and my heart stopped seeing this.

  Before I could say anything, Daniel came to Anam and tried to make her laugh but it doesn't work.

  Then Shoaib looked at me and said

" Thank Allah Hitler, I mean Dishaan Bhai has come, let's go," now he said while rolling his eyes.

  On hearing the words Hitler, everyone started looking at Shoaib with wide eyes.

   They thought I would beat him for calling me Hitler but all my attention was just on the girl sitting in front of me whose beautiful eyes were immersed in sadness

After reaching Bada Imambara, we found out that all the tickets were sold out. Shoaib showed disappointment through his actions because he was the most excited.

"Let's go to my place," Daniel said, cheering up Shoaib.

Everyone looked at me for permission, which I gave with a nod.

We reached her  place
within 15 minutes, with Anam sitting in the back of the driver's seat so I could see her beautiful face shining in the moonlight. My eyes brightened up at the sight of her, and I got drowned in her beauty .

..........

INT. DANIEL'S LIVING ROOM

Danish and Shreya, both  are standing in front of the TV, arguing over what genre of movie to watch. Anam, sara,and Shanaya are  sitting on the couch, watching them with a smile.

Danish: "I don't want to watch some stupid teen drama, Shreya. Let's watch something with action and explosions."

Shreya: "Ugh, no way! I'm in the mood for something lighthearted and funny. How about a rom-com?"

Danish: "No, no, no. Horror movies are the best. We should watch one of those."

Shreya: "Absolutely not! I hate horror movies. They give me nightmares."

Danish: "Come on, Shreya. It'll be fun. We can all snuggle up under a blanket and eat popcorn."

Shreya: "No, I refuse. I'd rather watch paint dry."

Shoaib watches them with amusement, enjoying their banter. he sees how their argument has gone on for quite some time.

Shoaib: "Hey guys, why don't we compromise and watch a horror movie with some comedy elements?"

Danish and Shreya look at each other, considering Shoaib's suggestion.

Shreya: "Okay, that sounds like a good idea. As long as it's not too scary."