Chapter 25

Anam's Pov

""After this, you will never disobey me again, Biwi"""

As soon as I heard these words, a strange sensation ran through my spine. I remembered the things that had happened in the chamber, and my cheeks turned red with shayness. I didn't know why, but suddenly he lifted me in his arms from the table. To prevent myself from falling, I wrapped my hands around his neck. At that moment, he said something that made me lower my gaze in shyness

"Don't worry, Biwi. I won't let you fall. I have so much strength inside me that I can easily lift you even when you have my quadruplets inside you," he said, using a devilish metaphor.

I buried my head in his chest and closed my eyes ,

I felt like Dishaan had laid me to something soft. When I opened my eyes, I screamed and sat in shock.

"Professor, did I come into your arms all the way to this room?" I asked, panicked.

"What do you think, Biwi ?" he said, teasingly.

"Astagfirullah, professor, you've brought me into your arms in front of everyone. What will they think of me?" I said, ashamed

"Why should anyone think anything? They've only seen you in the arms of your shauhar, not some stranger," he teased.

" Professor Bhai is also here, Did he also see me coming into your arms all the way to this room?" I asked, crying.

He nodded with a smirk.

Tears were about to fall from my eyes when professor gently grabbed my cheeks and said, "My innocent love, this is the room in my apartment, not in Malik Villa."

As soon as I heard this, I looked around and realized that we weren't in Malik Villa. I took a deep breath and calmed down.

Suddenly, Dishaan's lips met with mine, and he began to kiss and suck on my lips like a hungry man. He bit my lower lip so hard that tears fell from my eyes . Taking advantage of this, he pushed his tongue into my mouth. As soon as his tongue met mine, strange and unknown feelings awakened within me, and I became completely intoxicated.

Every time he sucked me, I felt it directly in my womanhood.

He saw me gasping for air and leave my lips, to kiss and suck my jaw.

I know this is my punishment for talking to Rehan and disobeying him.

My mind wanted me to tell him the reason for my disobedience, but my body and heart wanted something else.

My body wanted him to touch me and take control of me. That feminine urge to submit to him and let him do whatever he wants with me was so strong. I was lost in ecstasy, craving his touch like a starved woman. All these feelings were new to me, and I wondered why I was feeling this way.

He lowered his head and started sucking on my neck And with one hand, he slid my kameez from my shoulder and squeezed my right breast with the other. I moaned in pain as he squeezed so hard.

"You need to learn obedience, biwi," he said in a husky voice and bite my collarbone so hard that ,

I cried out in pain as he bit me.

"Professor, please stop, I can't bear this," I said in ecstasy.

"I am not asking if you can bear it or not because it's your punishment, biwi," he said hoarsely.

Suddenly, with one swift movement, he removed my kameez from my body and said burying his head between my breasts,

"You know I love you immensely," he said, moving his hand inside my salwar.