chapter 46

Dishaan's pov

I snatched the gun from her grip and threw it away. She literally damaged Ricci's arm.

And while she was shooting him, I caught a glimpse of Abraham bhai's ruthless and arrogant side in my little wife.

I was shocked to see her this way because it's all new to me. I always thought of her as innocent, fragile, and submissive, someone who fears me.

But damn, she proved me wrong. She's shooting him like a pro, hitting the same part of his arms with every bullet. She never misses her target.

If she's this active and ruthless, why didn't she save herself from me? Why did she let me ruin her? Why didn't she attack me to protect herself? A volcano of questions burst in my head.

As I threw the gun from her grip, she turned to me and did something unexpected.

I felt her lips all over my face as she cried, leaving kisses behind.

"Shaan, are you alright?" she checked my arms while still crying.

I was too shocked to respond.

"Shaan? Allah, blood is flowing," she cried, trailing her hand to my shirt, which was soaked with her blood.

"Call the doctor immediately!" she shouted at the men standing in the room.

Is she for real? She's in pain, yet she still cares for me?

Ricci got up, groaning in pain, and walked toward us.

"Mam, you're bleeding. Please let me treat your wound," he pleaded, wincing in pain.

But it seemed like she didn't listen to him.

She continued checking me as if I were injured, crying and mumbling.

Her shoulder was bleeding. I pressed my hand to her wound to stop the bleeding, but she instantly removed my hand.

"Shaan, I'm fine. It's just a bullet. I'll be alright. Are you hurt anywhere? Look at how much blood is on your shirt. Let me see your wound," she said, crying and unbuttoning my shirt.

I stopped her by holding her hand and cupped her cheek to look into her eyes.

Tears were not stopping from her eyes.

"Please let me see, Shaan. Too much blood is flowing," she pleaded, still crying like a baby.

"Mam," Ricci put his hand on her shoulder, "please let me treat your wound," he pleaded again, wincing in pain.

"Are you blind or what? Can't you see how much he's bleeding? And here you are, worrying about this bloody bullet?" She turned toward him and shouted loudly.

He bowed his head and mumbled a sorry.

She turned toward me, and I didn't hesitate to cup her face.

"Jaan, I'm right. Stop panicking. Let me treat your wound," I said in a soothing voice, but my heart was battling with insanity. How selfless could she be?

"But I'm fine, Shaan. It will be alright," she said, holding my left cheek.

I wiped her tears gently with my thumb. Her beautiful eyes were red and swollen from crying, but her beauty remained constant.

"No, you're not fine. Let me treat your wound," I repeated in a softer tone.

I know we can't go to the hospital. It's too risky because Abraham bhai's rivals will find a weak point to exploit, and it's not safe either.

"Please, let me treat you," I begged.

She nodded

**
I removed her clothes in order to treat her wound.