Chapter 18

Authors pov

At noon,

Anam was sitting in her room crying continuously. She couldn't bear to hear the hatred about her brother, but she also accepted that Daneen was speaking the truth.

So, she wiped her tears and made a decision to ask dishaan for a divorce. She didn't want to be the reason for someone's misery. She would divorce him and head back to Turkey with Rusda. She couldn't leave her niece alone, she thought to herself. I will ask for divorce tonight she said to herself

Where as

"Dishaan was sitting in a pub, smoking and drinking continuously to calm his emotions and anger. Daneen's words were ranging in his head continuously, 'I can't divorce her. She is mine. I fucking love her. I will claim her mine. I will make her my woman in every sense so nobody can ever take her away from me. I will make have her  tonight. I will make her mine,' he said to himself."

At night,

At night, everyone heads back to their rooms after having dinner. Anam went to her room, did her nighttime routine, and sat on the couch thinking about the events of the day. Daneen's words had stabbed her heart like a knife. "How could someone hate her brother without even knowing him?" she thought to herself.

She gathered the courage to talk to Dishaan and ask him for a divorce. After fighting with herself for an hour, she finally decided to talk to him. She stood up, wearing her night robe, and marched towards his room. Her hands were trembling, and nervousness surrounded her as her heart beat like a drum in her chest.

She knocked on the door with trembling hands and went inside after hearing him say "come in." She froze in place seeing him in a total mess. He wasn't drunk, but his overwhelmed emotions and desires made him look like he was.

As Anam entered Dishaan's room . She saw Dishaan watching her with an intensity that made her heart skip a beat. She averted her gaze, unable to bear his piercing stare.

But before she could say anything, Dishaan had grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him. She could feel his breath on her face, and her heart began to race as he leaned in for a kiss.

As their lips met, Anam felt a rush of emotion like she had never experienced before. Dishaan's touch ignited a fire inside her, and she felt herself surrendering to his passion. They kissed with a wild abandon, lost in the moment and consumed by their desire for each other.

As they finally pulled away, they looked into each other's eyes, and Anam felt a tear roll down her cheek. Dishaan wiped it away gently, and she felt a warmth spread through her body as he whispered, "I love you Biwi."

Anam was perplexed by his expression of love, she didn't know how to react to him, so she kept looking into his eyes silently.

"I have fallen in love with you Biwi, I can't live without you," he said in an emotional voice.

"Before Anam could say anything, he kissed her again, and his hand travelled from her neck to where her robe was. He slid it down. Anam tried to pull him back, but he was powerful in comparison to her tiny frame.

He trailed his hands up and down her neck.

She pulled him with her full strength this time and said, gulping hard for air, "What are you doing?

He grabbed her waist angrily with such force that their chests collided.

"What am I doing?" he said angrily with a hoarse voice.

"I am doing what a husband has the right to do with his wife. I am making love to you, and I will completely claim you as mine tonight."

On hearing this, Anam became nervous and said slowly with courage, "Dishaan, you're not in your senses. Let's talk tomorrow. Please let me go."

Dishaan became angry on hearing this. "What did you say? That I'm not in my senses?" His voice was clearly angry. Anam trembled in fear.

"I'm completely in my senses, Anam. And you're not going anywhere from this room," he said in a dominant tone, holding her cheeks with his palm he started to kissing, sucking, biting her neck

Anam was surprised that she didn't find his proximity and touch disgusting. She is actually enjoying his touch and willing for more ,

He was sucking and biting her neck, which was leaving pink and purple marks on her pale skin.

  She was so engrossed in this ecstasy that she didn't realize when she  raised her hand and grabbed Dishaan's hair to bring him  closer to her .

  She could not understand anything that what she was feeling, she was intoxicated in this feeling.

  Dishaan was sucking and biting his neck like a hungry man.

  Then his attention turned to Anam's breasts covered in fabric, and he kissed her nipples over the cloth while looking up at her. Anam's gaze turned intense, and she blushed with embarrassment. It was all new to her, all the emotions and desires.

He came up to her to kiss her lips again and as he kissed her hard, while kissing her lips, his hand rested on the strap of Anam's dress.  Then he started making a circle there with his finger and started sliding its strip downwards.  Anam started looking into his eyes which were full of anger and desire.  Their eyes met and Anam said in a trance, "This is wrong dishaan, please stop."

  At that moment, Dishaan looked at her with eyes full of passion, desire and pain, he  pleaded with her saying

Please Biwi, let me love you. Let me claim you as mine. Please let me make you mine completely. I wanted to wait for you to feel the same way I do, but they are forcing me to divorce you. They are questioning our marriage. This is the only way, Biwi. Let me make love to you. Please, I am afraid to lose you. They will snatch you from me if I don't claim you as mine completely. I will lose you, and I can't afford to lose you," he said with lots of emotion and tears in his eyes