chapter 21

Authors pov

It has been a month since Dishaan saw Emir calling Anam. Dishaan was extremely angry with her and has been ignoring her for more than a month. Anam felt hurt by his behavior and tried to talk to him to understand the reason for his anger. However, he always made excuses and denied any wrongdoing, which hurt Anam deeply.

On the other hand, Emir has been trying to reach out to Anam numerous times to talk, but her focus was entirely on her husband, who was ignoring her for no apparent reason.

Dishaan has been disturbed during this one month and has been yearning for Anam's presence. He wanted to talk to her and be in her embrace, but his anger got the best of him, and he continued to ignore her without trying to resolve the misunderstanding.

...............

After having breakfast, Anam left for college. Shanya and Shreya weren't with her today because they had the day off from their classes.

Anam reached college and attended two lectures peacefully. The third lecture was by her so-called husband, Dishaan Malik.

Anam went to her biology class and took her seat. Just then, a new guy came and sat next to her, but Anam didn't pay any attention to him.

"Hi, my name is Rehan Siddiqui," he introduced himself and extended his hand.

"Hi, I'm Anam Malik," Anam replied, shaking his hand.

"You have a beautiful name," he said with a smile.

Just then, Dishan entered the class, and all the students stood up to greet him. As soon as he came in, his attention went to Anam and the guy sitting next to her, who seemed to be enough to make Dishan angry. He closed his eyes to control his anger and went to his desk to put his stuff away.

All the students took their seats and started taking out their books. That's when Dishan spoke up.

"Good morning, students. Today we have some new people joining the class. Let's introduce ourselves and move forward."

One by one, all the new students introduced themselves, and then it was Rehan's turn.

"Good morning, sir. My name is Rehan Siddiqui," he said, standing up.

Dishan was fuming with anger when he saw Anam sitting next to her husband, but he managed to control himself and started teaching. However, his attention was still on Anam.

"Does this professor always stay so angry?" Rehan asked Anam.

Anam didn't reply.

After a while, Rehan asked Anam for help with the notes as he didn't have the previous ones. Anam agreed to share her notes with him.

Dishan interrupted, "Anam Malik, if you focus more on the lecture than on talking, it will be better for you."

Anam felt embarrassed and lowered her head, focusing on the lecture.

After the class ended, Dishan ordered all the new students to take notes from their classmates and help each other. Anam got up and started walking towards the door when Rehan stopped her.

"Anam, would you like to have coffee with me?" Rehan asked.

Anam was about to refuse, but then she noticed Dishan's anger,  and she wanted to make him jealous,so she agreed.

As they were walking towards the cafeteria, Dishaan followed them and ordered Anam to come to his chamber immediately.

"Sorry, Rehan, let's have coffee some other time," Anam said in front of Dishaan, who was furious.