epilogue

Authors pov

"Aaahh, Anam cried in severe labor pain.

Shaa-n, they're not coming out. Why are they so mean to me?" she cried, holding Shaan's hand.

Dishaan's heart ached seeing her in this much pain; he is cursing himself for making her pregnant.

He caressed her forehead and said sweet words to give her strength.

"You have to push, my love. Our babies are waiting to see this world," he said, holding her hand lovingly.

A hard wave of pain shot through her body, and the cry of a baby echoed in the room.

She cried in pain as only one baby came out from her channel.

"It's a boy," the doctor informed them.

The whole family, including Abraham and Sunidhi, are standing outside the door, waiting for good news.

The doctor was about to give the baby boy to Dishaan, but he refused to hold him because his jaan is enduring labor pain.

So, the doctor gave the baby to Sunidhi, and she hugged him with love and joy as she became mumani today.

"Shaan!" Anam cried out in pain again, digging her nails into his palm, and another baby's cry echoed in the room.

"It's a girl," Dr. Nisha said, and Anam passed out due to the fatigue of labor pain.

Dishaan kissed her forehead lovingly as tears gathered in his eyes, seeing both of his children.

He never thought that life would be this mesmerizing for him.

Dishaan's POV

"It's been 1 month.

One month of becoming a father.celebrating fatherhood

I can't explain my happiness through my words."

Dilan and Afshaan were both peacefully sleeping in their cot, making me smile.

"My little world," Shaan... Anam's voice caught my attention.

"Hm..." I hummed, still gazing at my adorable and tiny babies. I'm afraid to hold them.they are too delicate and small against my rough big palm.

"It's time for dinner, Shaan. Mumma is calling us," she said, coming close to me.

I turned my gaze with an evil smirk.

My little peace understood my gaze and shook her head in disagreement.

I chuckled, stood up, and pulled her towards me by holding her waist.

"No, Shaan, it's just three days since I got free from my post-pregnancy bleeding," she said, trying to push me.

But I tightened my hold on her waist.

"I've waited long enough, jaan. Now I want my reward," I said, leaving wet kisses on her neck.

"Shaan... They are sleeping. I don't want to wake them up," she said, grabbing my hairs.

"So... I don't care, jaan. It's been so long. You should thank me that after knowing about it, I didn't make love to you during your pregnancy. But now, I am dying to be inside you," I said, biting her neck. It's true that i didn't fuck her during pregnancy because i am afraid of hurting her , I already commit an unforgivable sin with her in her early pregnancy,

She moaned and said, "You are so shameless, Shaan."

"Only for you," I replied, holding her in a bridal style.

And

Free both of us from the layer of cloth to feel skin-to-skin contact.

Her pebbles are bigger than before and full of milk,

But I kissed her hard before latching my mouth on her pebbles.

She moaned in pleasure and fisted my hairs with both of her palms.

I sucked her hard, feeding myself her nutritional milk.

With each tug, I felt her clenching her thighs together.i know her body really well she is in need of my thingy,

"Shaan... She moaned in ecstasy."

"Hmm," I hummed on her pebbles.

"I want you there," she said while moaning.

I smirked at her need and removed my mouth from her pebbles, moving downward to latch my mouth on her most forbidden place.

"Aaahh, Shaan, I want you, not your mouth," she said, fisting my hairs.

And as it's our first time after all those months so i try to give her unforgettable pleasure to fulfill the gap of all fucking 5 months,

So, I came to her face, kissed her lips again, and angled myself to get inserted where it belongs.

We both moaned and groaned in pleasure.

I latched my mouth on her pebbles and started moving fast. Within half an hour, we both came apart. My way of loving her is same rough and animalistic that's why i was afraid to touch her during pregnancy.

I milked her tight muscle with my seeds, and she bathed my rod with her sweetness.

We both panted hard, and I pressed my lips on her forehead.
And
Muttered, '"You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are my lifeline, jaan.'"

She took a deep breath to regain normal breathing.

But our serene moment was interrupted by the echoed cry of both our babies.

"See, you woke them up," she said in fake anger.

"They don't want another sibling, I guess," I said, and we both burst into laughter.

Standing up, I hung a towel on my waist, and she just wrapped a duvet around her.

We took out both of our crying babies from their cot, and they stopped crying just by seeing our faces, making us chuckle.

"And this is our journey of unconditional love where we go through a lot: pain, drama, heartbreak, revenge, distance But the best thing is we are together at the end, and we will be together forever in this life and also in the life after death."

******

Thank you so much for showing your Love, you guys are amazing,

And here is the end of this beautiful journey of Anam and dishaan, bound by destiny and fell in love with each other too hard to the limit aur definition of unconditional love 😘😘

****
The end 🔚