chapter 33

Dishaan's POV

My eyes open around 7 am, and I am still inside her. My arms cage her tiny frame possessively. My peace is still soundly sleeping in my embrace, and I can't help but stare at her beautiful face. Her juicy lips are slightly parted and swollen due to my assault, her long lashes resting peacefully, and her hair spread over her face. Her milky-white skin is painted by my art, which I am proud of.

I tug a strand of hair behind her ear to have a complete look at her pretty face. Seeing her naked state, events of last night roam in my head, and I wanted to repeat those events again and again and again.

My gaze is drawn to her swollen red nipples and marks on her delicate, sensitive skin. All these things remind me that she is not a girl anymore; she is a woman, my woman. I make her mine forever and ever. To be honest, I don't feel any sort of guilt for snatching her innocence at such age because she is mine, and I have every right to do whatever I want.

My hand travels down to her swollen nub, and I started playing gently with it. My eyes went to where our private parts are still conjunct to each other, but I can clearly see swelling and a darker shade of pink on her vagina. My semen smeared on her thighs and vagina with a red combination, which is her blood. She endured lots of pain last night. She begged me to remove myself from her, but I was too lost in my desire and eagerness to make her mine that I completely neglected her pain and chose my pleasure over it.

She must be sore there, but she is unaware of my real self. I can't be gentle always. She has to bear tremendous pain while I make love to her.

I am lost in my thoughts and her beauty that unintentionally I started moving inside her, and she woke up with a gasp. "Professor, it's still hurting," she groans sheepishly.

I pull her closer to me with my arms and kiss her forehead. "I know," I said, putting my chin on her head.

Her eyes are still closed, but she is awake. "Happy birthday, Love," I whisper, kissing her head.

She remained silent, and I realized I hurt her. She hates her birthday. She remained silent for a while, and I can't bear her silence, so I sigh.

"You know, Biwi?" Silence.

"I can't be gentle always. You have to bear tremendous pain in my arms."

She turns her face to me. "Huh?"

"Yes, you heard right. I can't be gentle, love."

"M-Means..." she is about to say something, but I cut her off.

"I know I am sounding like an insane man, but I am telling the truth."

She runs her thumb over my bearded cheeks and says, "What do you mean, Professor?"

"I mean that I am a monster."
She looked at me with widened eyes.

"Biwi, now you become my woman, I don't want to hide anything from you."

"Are you sadist?" .

"Jaan, I am not a sadist, nor will I ever hurt you for my pleasure, but I have some dark past."

"When I was here to work for Abraham bhai, I got trapped by his rival Matteo de Viao. He thought I knew everything about Abraham's business, so he tortured me."

I pressed my lips on her forehead to face my demons. I never tell this to anyone, but she is my better half, my love. She has every right to know about this.

"But one day, I got to know that his sister Seraphina was interested in me. I ignored her at the beginning, then I realized that she would help me if I won her trust. So I pretended to love her, but as you know, physical relations are only a love language of Russians. She approached me many times, but I denied her. So, she started ignoring me. And little did I know that she was my key to freedom, so I had a physical relationship with her to gain her trust. We did it many times, and she..."

I stopped as I felt wet liquid on my chest. I looked towards her only to find her crying.

"I know it's hard, Jaan. But I want you to love me with all my flaws. I don't want to hide anything from you." She nodded.

I kissed her head and continued, "And she conceived from me. I am not shocked at all because we never used protection. But, to her unfortunate fate, Matteo got to know about her pregnancy and forced her to have an abortion. And he roasted my manhood in rage so I couldn't father a child. But Seraphina was crazy for me. She got me treated by the best doctors and took care of me until I completely recovered.

After 9 months of torture and pain one day  with help of Sunidhi and seraphina I got out of that hell

"After getting out of that hellhole with Sunidhi's help, She got me treated again, because she knows about everything already, and after thousands of tests and reports, the doctor concluded that I could be a father. But because my most sensitive organs got roasted, it can't be easy for me to get pleasure, which means only least chances are there for me to become a father.

"But you released inside me last night. Maybe those reports were wrong she said,

because I've been hard since we reached here, and it's my first release after that horror incident.

"You have..." she started to say.

"Yes, I have been with many women just to prove them wrong, but when I released inside you within minutes, my lost hopes awoke to be a father.  

That's why I neglected your pain over my pleasure.

"I am sorry for that, Jaan. I never want to hurt you, but that incident made my body like this.

"You have to go through lots of pain when I have you."

"You are still having me, Professor. You are moving inside me, but please don't increase the pace because it's still hurting there."

"It will be fine soon"

Saying this, I pulled myself out from her, but not before giving her a passionate morning kiss.

I really wanted to make love to her again, but I didn't know how much it would hurt her. Today is her birthday, and I don't want to ruin it by unleashing my desires on her. So I controlled myself.

"Shaan?" My heart skipped a beat upon hearing my new name laced with her morning voice.

"Hmmm?" I replied, kissing her head.

"Did you love Seraphina?" She asked.

On hearing this, I looked towards her. She was not looking at me. Her upper body was resting on my chest, and her soft, plump breasts pressed against my rough chest.

"What do you think?" I asked teasingly, as I could sense her jealousy very clearly.

Silence.

"What made you think that I loved her?" I said, breaking the silence.

She took a deep breath against my chest, and I could feel her warm breath on my cold chest.

"Because...because she was carrying your child. It's really obvious that you both loved each other," she blurted softly.

"Jaan, listen," I said.

"Hmmm?"

"It was my past, and I don't love her."

"But your child? Did she give birth to your child?"

"Nope, she suffered a miscarriage while saving me from her monster brother."

"Hmmm...Shaan?"

"Haa Shaan ki Jaan?"

"I'm sorry for what my brother put you through. He's not a bad person, Shaan.

There's no need to apologize, Jaan. It's in the past, and I don't hold any grudges against him. After all, he gave me you as my life partner. I really love you, Biwi. You are my peace, and I never want to lose you.

"I will never leave you, Professor. Never and ever."

**********************************