chapter 34

Authors pov

As Anam and Dishan finish their breakfast, they gather themselves and prepare to visit the cemetery on this fateful day. Anam's parents passed away on this day, which also happens to be her birthday, making the day even more difficult for her. As they walk towards the grave, Dishan takes Anam's hand into his, offering a reassuring gesture of comfort.

As they approach the gravesite, Anam's emotions become overwhelming, and she breaks down into uncontrollable tears. Dishan's heart pounds with sadness and empathy as he sees his wife cry in pain. He stands by her side, offering her his shoulder to lean on, and comforting her with gentle words of love and understanding.

After some time, they clean the grave and put fresh flowers on it. Dishan recites Fatiha, the prayer for the dead, and they both stand in silence, lost in their thoughts and emotions. Anam takes a deep breath and manages to calm herself down, feeling the warmth and support of her husband's love.

As they leave the cemetery, Dishan holds Anam's hand firmly, and they both walk silently towards their home. Even though the pain of losing her parents will never fully fade away, Anam feels grateful for the love and support of her husband, who stood by her side during this difficult day,

Dishaan's pov

I opened the car door and got in, closing it behind me. As I turned to look at Anam, I saw that she was still crying. Her eyes were red and puffy, and tears were streaming down her face.

I felt a pang in my heart, knowing how hard this day must be for her. Anam's parents had died on her birthday, and every year, she had to relive the pain and the grief of losing them.

I couldn't bear to see her like this. I reached out and took her hand, squeezing it gently. "Anam," I said softly, "I know this is hard for you. But you don't have to go through this alone. I'm here for you, and I always will be."

Anam looked at me, and her tears seemed to subside a little. She gave me a small smile, and I knew that I had to do something to lighten her mood.

"Listen," I said, "I have an idea. Let's go to the orphanage that your sister Rabail built. It's her birthday too, and I know she would have wanted us to do something special today."

Anam looked surprised but interested. "Really?" she said. "You think that's a good idea?"

I nodded. "Yes, I do. We can go there and spend some time with the children, make them smile, and spread some happiness. I think that would be a great way to honor Rabail's memory and celebrate her life."

Anam wiped away her tears and nodded. "Okay," she said, "let's go."

I instructed the driver to take us to the orphanage, and we drove in silence for a few minutes. But as we got closer, I could see the anticipation building in Anam's eyes. She was starting to smile again, and I knew that we were doing the right thing.

When we arrived, the children were waiting for us. They were excited to see Anam, who had visited them before, and they greeted us with open arms. We spent the afternoon playing games, telling stories, and sharing laughter. And as we left the orphanage, Anam's face was glowing with happiness.

I knew that we had made a difference in those children's lives, and in Anam's life too. It was a small gesture, but it meant the world to her. And as we drove away, I felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that we had brought a little bit of joy to a difficult day.

As we returned from the orphanage, we both were tired and in need of some rest. After taking a refreshing bath and having dinner, we headed back to our room. I knew she didn't want a cake, so I didn't bring one for her. I just wanted to spend some quality time with her.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up while she waited for me on the bed. As I walked out of the bathroom, my heart skipped a beat at the sight in front of me. She was leaning on the headboard of the bed, her eyes closed, and her silky long hair were wide open. The moonlight was making her milky white skin glow even more beautifully. I walked towards the bed and laid my head on her lap, making circles on her clothed stomach.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. She ran her fingers through my hair, which made me feel relaxed. We were lost in the moment, enjoying each other's company, and forgetting about the world outside. We talked about our day at the orphanage and the kids we met there. I felt blessed to have her in my life, someone who understood me and accepted me for who I am.

After a while, we both felt sleepy, and she laid down next to me. We cuddled up together, and I held her close to me, feeling her warmth. We made love to each other, and sleep consumed us both. In that moment, I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, my love, my peace.

*******""***************"********
Sorry for late updates i was busy,

*******""***************"********Sorry for late updates i was busy,