•2•

Kylie POV

This was the 3rd school we got expelled from.

Kyle and I looked at each other. This is gonna be bad when we go home.

Me. Harris came back with 2 identical papers.
"Sign." He says. He gives Kyle a pen. He signs. Then I sign the other paper.
"I'm so happy you guys are out of here. Your parents should be very disappointed with you your behavior." Me. Harris says. "Get out my school now!"
Kyle and I smile and leave the school.
"We did good." Kyle says.
"Yes. Yes we did." I say. There was a silence.
"What do you think dad is going to do with us?" Kyle asks.
"Who knows. But I bet it's gonna be bad and we need to go to another school or he won't care." I say.
"Let's hope its the second one." Kyle says.
When we arrive home we see our father talking in the phone.
Please don't be principal. Please!
He turns around and looks at us with a mad face.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" He yells. "YOU TWO GOT EXPELLED AGAIN!"
There was a silence.
"Kylie. Your first." My dad says with his evil smirk. I walk to him and he stares dead at my green eyes.
He slaps my face. I look up at him and he starts waking to Kyle in which he gets slapped too.
"Stand here." He tells Kyle. He points to a spot next to me. Kyle walks to the spot.
"This will teach you two a lesson." My dad says. I hate calling him my dad.
Next thing I knew I was punched and kicked. So was my brother. Then it all went black.
***
I wake up to find myself on the floor next to Kyle in the living room. I look around to see if dad was here. He left. Thank God!
"You ok Kai?" Kyle says in a hoarse tone.
"Yes. You?" I whispered.
"Yes." He replays. We slowly get up and use each other for support. I go to the bathroom and find my left eyes all swollen up and back. My bottom lip were split. There was a cut on my forehead and blood all over my face. I no longer could see my freckles on my cheeks and nose. My whole face wasn't grackles just a little bit. Kyle doesn't have freckles for some reason. Kyle walks in the bathroom. He also has a swollen black eye. A cut on his forehead too and blood all over his face. We get the same exact punishment.
"Let's get cleaned up." Kyle says. He bends down to open the cabinets under the sink. He pulls out cotton balls, hydrogen peroxide, and bandages.
Kyle starts cleaning my face up and I clean his.
When we were done all you saw was our black eye. I lift up my shirt to reveal a huge bruise on my stomach. I gasp. Kyle lifts up his shirt too. Huge bruise on his stomach too. We clean it ourselves.
***
2 Hours Later...
Dad is home. Sadly.
"You two start packing. We are moving." He says.
"What?! Where?!" Kyle and I exclaim at the same time.
"California. Now get out my face before I hit you." Dad says. Kyle and I walk away and start packing our things.
I can't believe I'm moving to California. I'm gonna miss this house. For some odd reason. I start with my pictures and then my clothes.
Wow. I didn't realize how much clothes I had.
When I'm done I go to Kyle's room to find nothing in his room. Just him.
"Hey." I say. He turns around.
"Hey." He says.
There was a silence.
"Do you think we went too far?" I ask.
"A little. But I'm glad we are moving. This house is...it has too many bad memories." He says. Kyle was right. Our older brothers were here and so was our mom. I miss my mom...and Zack...and Austin.
"YOU TWO GET YOUR ASSES HERE NOW!" My dad's voice yelled from downstairs. Kyle and I ran down the stairs to find our dad sitting on the kitchen stools.
"Our flight is in an hour. Get changed you fools." Dad says. I walk to my room and try to find something through the boxes I had just taped.
I found a comfortable and cozy outfit to wear. A pink sweater with black legging and a pair of black Uggs.
***
At the airport...
"Kyle I'm scared." I say.
"Why?" He asks.
"Cause... new school. New town. New people." I say.
"Don't worry. I'm here lil sis." He says. I slap his arm. He knows I hate him calling me lil sis. He's only older than me by 2 minutes! 2!
Kyle rolls his eyes.
On the plane I sat next to Kyle and dad sat next to this woman which he was flirting to. Ew.
The plane took off and I stared out the window.
"Goodbye England." I whisper.
"Don't worry. I bet California is going to be fine. Besides...it's America!" Kyle exclaims. He's right. America...here we come!
When we landed my ears starting hurting like hell. Eventually I popped them which was much better.
We drove in an Uber. I have no idea what it is but it was driving us to our new home.
One we got there...I was shocked. This house was a little bigger than my old one and the house was over all pretty.
"Get in! And pick a stupid room you two!" My dad said. I followed his orders and ran into the house.
Wow. Kyle was right behind me.
"Who's." He breathed. "Race you up the stairs!"
I gasped and started running up the stairs. Sadly, Kyle won. We entered a long wide hallway. I turn to my left and enter a room.
Wow! This was the shit bruh!
This room was bigger than my other room. I love it!
I run out the room.
"Dibs on this one!" I exclaim.
"Ok! I call dibs on this one!" Kyle yells back. I go inside the room.
And start planning on what to do with this room.
Hours later the moving men came in with my furniture and boxes. I started unboxing and start hanging up my pictures. It isn't like my other room but I can deal with it.