•7•

Kylie POV

"You guys should take a shower." Linda suggests.

"Are you sure? We don't have any clothes." I say.
"Oh. Right." Linda says.
I look out the window. It's pretty dark out.
"Maybe we can try and sneak in our house and get a couple outfits." Kyle suggests.
"Are you sure bro?" I ask.
"That sounds a little risky." Linda says. This whole time Jake is here and he barely has said a thing.
"Yes. It is but we can do it." Kyle and I say together.
"What makes you think that?" Jake finally speaks up.
"Well...the only reason we moved here was because first of all there are woman here who is our dad's type." Kyle says.
"And second, because we got expelled from our 3rd school back in England." I finish for Kyle.
"What did you guys do to get expelled?" Jake asks.
"The school we went to was horrible!" I exclaim.
"The principal hated art." Kyle mentions.
"So we decided to teach him a little lesson." I say.
"And we sprayed the wall with colors and sprayed cats." Kyle says.
"And cute dogs cause dogs are better than CATS." I say with a smile.
"No cats." Kyle says. I roll my eyes.
"Whatever dumb head." I say.
"Anyways...are you guys sure?" Linda questions.
"Yes. Besides, I cannot leave my hairbrush behind." I mention. Linda giggles.
It suddenly stopped raining.
"Leggo." Kyle says. He gets off the couch and I follow his lead.
"Do you want us to come?" Linda asks. There was a silence.
"Yeah. As a watch out." Kyle and I say together.
"Alright let's go. Come on Jake." Linda says.
"I'll stay." Jake says. Linda rolls her eyes and shrugs.
We walk out the door and walk to our house.
Once we are there Kyle and I start making our way to the back of the house. But Linda stops us.
"I'll yell Loli if I suspect anyone." Linda whispers. I giggle.
"Ok." I say and we continue walking.
"Kai, we should change don't you think?" Kyle whispers.
"Yeah. But quick." I whispered back. He nods. We then open the back door using a bobby pin from my wig that was attached on my head.
We slowly make our way up the stairs and into our rooms.
When I get to my room I get my backpack and pack 8 outfits which I perfectly fold. I walk over to Kyle's room.
"Do you think we should take a quick shower?" I ask him.
"Well dad sure is a deep sleeper. I think we should." Kyle replies.
I nod and walk back to my room and into my bathroom. I strip off my clothes and get in the shower. I scrub myself quickly and get out.
I put on a black tank top, gray joggers, and my pair of black Uggs. I then put on my black Jansport backpack.
I walk over to Kyle's room. To see him packing his clothes in a backpack. We have the same backpack.
"Did you shower already?" I ask.
"Yeah. Let's go." Kyle says. He puts on his backpack.
We make our way down the stairs slowly and make our way into the kitchen. We open the door and run out to Linda who I see is standing there looking around.
"Oh. Come on you guys." Linda says.
"We took a quick shower by the way." Kyle mentions.
"Ok. You can go to sleep right away. Do you guys mind sharing the same room?" Linda asks.
I look at Kyle and he looks at me.
"No. That's ok." Kyle and I say together.
"Good to hear. I only have one guest room." Linda laughs. We walk towards her house.
When we get there all the lights are closed. Hmm...
Linda opens the door and I see pitch darkness, but there is a weird sound. Sounds like kissing noises. Linda turns in the light to reveal Jake kissing some girl. My mouth drops. She is only wearing underwear and she has no shirt or bra on. Her boobs are just hanging and swinging side to side. Her uneven boobs are just-ugh.Ew.
They immediately break the kiss and the girl grabs a cushion from the couch and covers her chest.
"What the fuck Jake?!" Linda yells. Jake's face turns red in embarrassment. I bite my lip. I'm trying so hard not to laugh. I turn to Kyle who's face just looks frozen. Jake's buddy scarred him with her uneven boobs.
"Uh..." Jake try's to talk.
"What is wrong with you?!" Linda's face turns red. She looks at the girl. "You! You go home and never come back!"
The girl nods and grabs her shirt and bra. She makes her way towards the door which I make way for her.
"Why was she here?!" Linda screams.
"I was stressed. I needed to relax." Jake says calmly.
"By seeing another girl's breasts and making out in my house?!" Linda yells. Wow. She's pretty mad.
"We were gonna go in bed but you guys came." Jake says with a smirk. Today, I've realized he likes sex and that he does sex to 'relax' himself.
"Kyle and Kylie...the guest room is straight ahead to the left. I'm sorry you had to see me this way." Linda says calmly. Kyle and I nod and make our way to the guest bedroom.
"That was just-" Kyle's face was just shocked.
"I know. Her boobs were not normal. Boobs can be uneven it's normal, but hers it was just- no." I say.
"Imma try to just let it out my memory." Kyle shakes his head. I laugh.
"Let's go to sleep bro. I'm super tired." I say. I make my towards the bed so does Kyle.
"Goodnight Kai."
"Goodnight bro."