•8•

Kylie POV

I woke up super confused. I look around to see beige walls and a white chair in a corner.

This is NOT my room.
I turn to my left to see Kyle sleeping peacefully. Oh. I know where I am.
Jake's house.
In his guest room.
Oh my lord. I take my phone and look at the time.
10:45 a.m
I slap Kyle's bicep. He groans and sits up.
"Where am I?" He asks.
I look at him.
"Oh." He realized.
"We should change." I say. Kyle nods and we get out of bed.
I go to one side of the room and Kyle goes to the other. We turn around so we won't see each other changing.
When I meant I packed outfits I mean bras and shoes. I managed to fit my shoes.
I put on a black bra(you always put black below white) and a white crop top sweater. I put on some light pink ripped jeans and my pair of black Timberland boots.
"Done?" I hear Kyle ask.
"Yeah." I reply. We turn around. Kyle's wearing jeans and a plain black T-shirt and he's wearing all black Roshes.
We make our way downstairs to find Linda in the kitchen cooking something.
"Oh! Your up!" Linda exclaims with a huge grin on her face. "Good morning."
"Good morning." Kyle and I say together.
"Come sit. I cooked some breakfast." Linda says. We sit on the stools that are placed in front of the counter. To be honest, this is Kyle and I's first time in a long time eating 'breakfast'. We usually eat cereal, an apple, or a protein or breakfast bar.
Linda places a plate right in front of us. Yummy. It smells so good.
There were 3 pancakes with scrambled eggs. And the best part.
Sausages!
Let's sing...
EGGS BACON GRITS SAUSAGE I HATE SCH-
My thoughts were interrupted by Kyle's annoying voice. I love my twin and my other brothers but they are so annoying.
"Thanks Linda. But you didn't have to." Kyla smiles.
"Oh don't worry dear. My pleasure." Linda smiles back.
"Thank you." We say.
"Your very welcome." Linda says. She is just so nice. I wonder where Jake is. Oh well doesn't matter. I'm eating food!
"So what are your plans you two?" Linda asks.
"I was thinking we should go to file a police report. I had an amazing dream last night that a saw dad behind bars." Kyle says. Linda and I laugh.
"I had a similar dream last night too. But you can go. I don't like the smell of the police station." I say.
"There's a smell." Kyle and Linda ask together.
"Well, of course there is! The smell of paper. I just hate it!" I exclaim. Linda and Kyle laugh.

Jake POV
I wake up and get dressed in a plain white T-shirt and jeans. I walk out my room and hide behind a wall. I see Kylie and Kyle eating and Kylie is talking about how she hates the smell of the police station.
I kind of feel bad for them.
Wait!
What did I just say? Oh forget it.
I just can't believe the ugly nerd twins at school are actually not ugly and that they are staying over my house. I remember meeting them at the skate park.
I actually thought Kylie was kinda hot.
What am I saying?
I decide to escape from hiding and walk over the kitchen.
"Oh hi honey." My mom greets.
What? Why is she being nice to me. She was super mad last night.
"Hey?" I say unsure. Kyle and Kylie just sit there eating.
My mom gives me a plate and I take it and take a seat next to Kylie cause it was the only seat available.
5 minutes later Kylie and Kyle were done at the same time. My mom was washing dishes.
"Give me the plates dear. I'll wash them." My mom says.
"It's ok. Well wash them." They say together. Kylie and Kyle glare at each other then at my mom and smile. Twins.
"No. It's fine." My mom says.
They shrug. "Alright." They said together.
Do they always have to talk at the same time? My mom leaves and goes to her room.
"So what are you going do while we go to the police station?" Kyle asks his sister.
"Well, I forgot my earbuds so imma gonna get them from the house." Kylie says. Kyle's eyes widen.
"Are you crazy?! You can just buy other ones!" Kyle exclaims.
"No. I like those." Kylie says calmly.
"Well forget them. You are not going there." Kyle argues.
"Kyle your not the boss of me." Kylie argues back.
"Well, I'm older." Kyle argues.
"And I'm younger." Kylie argues back.
"I'm taller."
"I'm shorter."
"I'm smarter."
"I'm-" Kylie frowns and crosses her arms over her chest.
"I won." Kyle says with a grin.
"No shit Sherlock." Kylie mumbles.
I'm trying hard not to laugh.
"Don't worry. I'll buy you pizza or something." Kyle says. Kylie smiles.
"Ok. Deal?" She says.
"Yeah." Kyle sighs a defeated sigh. I get up and rinse my plate out and put it in the dishwasher. My mom comes in wearing a different outfit.
"Kylie are sure you don't wanna go?" My asks Kylie.
"No. I'm sure. I'm just gonna probably go shopping or something. I dunno." She says.
"Alright. Jake what are you doing today?" My mom asks. I shrug.
She rolls her eyes. "Go with Kylie. She's new around here. Make sure doesn't get lost." My mom says.
"Yeah. Like last time." I hear Kyle mumble. Kylie frowns and slaps his chest.
"Ow!" Kyle exclaims. Kylie smiles. She has pretty tee-
What are you doing Jake?'
"Ok." I say.
We leave the house and Kyle and Linda get in my mom's car. Now it's just me and and Kylie. I look at her and she's staring at the ground.
"So what do you wanna do?" I ask her. She looks up and looks at me.
"I like the park. How bout there?" Kylie suggests.
"Cool. My friends are there anyways." I say. We start walking and it was the world's most uncomfortable silence. I had a full view of Kylie's outfit. She's cute. I would probably fuck her someday. She seems like fun.
When we arrive Kylie's face lights up.
"What?" I ask.
She points to the ice cream truck. She walks in front of me and starts heading towards the truck. By instinct I stare at her ass. I look away immediately. I feel my cheeks heat up. I'll probably tap that ass someday.
I join her to the truck.
"What will you guys want?" A guy with a happy grin on his face says. He keeps his eyes on Kylie.
"Dark chocolate ice cream please." Kylie smiles at him.
"And you?" He turns to me.
"Nothing. It's just her." I say.
"Alright. Be right back." He looks at Kylie and winks at her. She looks down and I see the slight blush on her cheeks.
The guy comes back with the ice cream.
"Can I have you number beautiful?" The guy flirts with Kylie. She smiles at him.
"I'm sorry..." Kylie looks at the guy's name tag. "I'm sorry Wade, your cute it's just I don't give my number to every guy I meet."
Wade gets mad and throws throws the ice cream at Kylie, but she dodges it. Wade leaves and go further in the truck.
Kylie jumps into the counter and gets in the truck.
"Listen to me you jerk! Your gonna make me another ice cream or else I'll sue your ass!" Kylie yells. She holds the Wade by the collar.
He nods. "O-ok." He stutters.
"Well...DO IT!" She yells. Wow. I wouldn't want to get on her bad side.
Wait? I'm I scared in a girl? What is happening to me?
He walks to the row of ice creams and Kylie holds him by the neck.
"Cone please." Kylie says. She takes out her phone and starts texting someone.
"H-here." Wade says.
Kylie smiles. "Good boy." She pats his head and leaves the truck.
"I've never seen a girl do that." I admit.
"Well. Now you did." She says and she licks her ice cream and moans in pleasure.
One day I'll be the one to make her moan.
"So where we goin?" She asks.
"Skate park. The guys are there." I say.
"Are you like their leader or something? They seem kinda scared if you." Kylie asks.
"Captain. Football team." I say. Kylie nods her head. She follows me to the skate park which I don't mind.
"Hey dude!" Chase exclaims when he sees me.
"JAKE!" Noah yells. He runs up to me and tackles me. I fall to the floor.