•34•

A/N: If there are grammar mistakes, I'm sorry. Writing a long chapter is a lot to write and to review it...don't get me started.

↑↑

Kodak my homie :)

Jk. (half of dat not true)

Jake POV

"Breakfast? You mean brunch." Noah says.

"It's 12 p.m. You can still have breakfast. Which means its still time waffles." Chase argues.

"Waffles?! Pancakes are much much better than those." Noah argues back. I hear  Kylie scoff beside me.

"They are the same thing." She says. Chase and Noah stare at her and gasp at the same time. I roll my eyes.

"Why don't we just go to McDonald's?" Kylie says in an unsure tone. Chase and Noah nod their heads. They are such babies. How are they my best friend.

We leave the house.

"What are you guys doing?" I hear Kylie asks.

"Getting inside the car." I say in a duh tone.

"Why? Your putting pollution into the atmosphere." She says mocking my duh tone.

"You expect us to walk?" I ask.

"Yeah. I don't think its that far." Kylie says.

"We'll get there faster on car than foot." I say.

"So? At least your not doing harm to the Earth when you can walk to your destination." Kylie says crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Since when did you care?" I ask.

"Since last year. You can go on car and I can go on foot with or without you guys." She says. Before I can say anything, she's already started walking. 

I sigh. "Hold up."

I hear Chase chuckle behind me and I sent him a glare.

"Good cause I always win." Kylie smirks and I roll my eyes. This girl is too much.

***

"Yes, hello can I have 2 sausage burritos and 1 Oreo regular McFlurry. Oh. And 1 medium sized drink." Kylie says to the cashier. 

"Alright. What that be all?" He asks her.

"Yes. For me." She says with a cute smile.

"Ok. That will be 6.39." The guy says. He sounds like he hates his job. 

Kylie hands him a 10 dollar bill and he gives her cash back.

"That's a lot of food." Noah says as she walks next to the other counter. We already ordered and Kylie as the last one since she was thinking about what to eat.

"Not really. It's kind of like an appetizer." Kylie says causally. I chuckle. Damn, my girl eats a lot.

Wait... my girl? Wow. Now I sound possessive of her even though were not dating, but it sounds so right.

My girl.

*bing*

I take out my phone to see a text message.

Unknown:  Hey. Remember me baby? 

Me:    Who is this? How did you get my number?

Unknown:  How come you don't remember me JJ?

Me:   Ava?

Unknown:  You got it? I'm back baby. Now we can be together again.