•21•

Kylie POV

I wonder how Jake got my number. Oh well.

I have a total of 3 hours to get ready. I go to the bathroom and take a warm and relaxing bath which took and hour. I also washed my hair because it was time to.

I then get out and wrap my hair with my towel. I don't really need to blow dry it because my hair air drys and it looks fine.

I put on my outfit.

Pink shirt.

Dark blue jeans.

Beige Sperrys.

I wait till my hair is completely dry and I brush it out with my brush. I then take a piece of hair from my sides and put it behind and tie it all off with a cute black bow.   

I check the time on my phone.

7:48.

I have time to be on my phone.

***

11 Minutes Later...

8:00

It's 8:00 and Jake said he'll be here.

Oh! I didn't give him my address!

OMG! How can I be so reckless?!

Right when I was going to get my phone to text Jake, the doorbell rings.

Thankfully none of my brothers are here. I open the door to see Jake. Wearing some causal clothes. (Joggers and a plain T-shirt) Oh thank God!

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." I say.

Hi?! That's all you can say?!

Wait...why am I scolding myself?

 I better not have feelings for Jake cause if I do then my brothers will be right and I hate it when I'm wrong and their right.

"Ready?" Jake asks.

"Yeah." I say. I take my phone from the table near the entrance and put it in my back pocket of my jeans. I follow Jake out the house and we start walking to Chase's house.

"How did you get my address anyways?" I ask. I was pretty curious.

"Oh you told me." Jake says.

There was a silence.

"I don't remember telling you." I speak up.

"You don't? Well I do." Jake says.

"Ok then." I say. 

I figured I shouldn't ask him if Chase lives nearby because its obviously obvious he does.

"We're here." Jake says. 

"Oh wow. Big house." I say.

The house was quite big alright. There were people in front of the house all drunk. The house's windows were glowing from all the lights inside. Red cups on the floor. Drunk teens.

I remember I promised I will never get drunk ever again. Cause last time wasn't pretty. I was told that I get pretty sexual when I'm high. Funny isn't it? Oh well.

"Let's go inside." Jake says. I nod my head and follow him inside the house.

Inside there were people dancing and some couples grinding on each other. Red cups filled with beer inside being held by so many people.

"Bunny! You came!" Chase comes from my right and leans on me. I catch him.

"He's already drunk." Noah says from behind. I chuckle.

"Let's go some where private baby." Chase says.

"Uh. Not going to happen." I say. Jake laughs.

"Please?" Chase whines.

"No." I say. I look at Noah and I give him Chase. He looks at me in a 'really' look. I smile.

"Well imma go." Jake says.

"Gonna try and get laid?" Noah asks.

Why do I have to be in the middle of this conversation?

I turn to my right to see Dylan walking into the house.

UGH! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE HERE?!

"Kylie? Are you ok?" Jake asks.

"Yeah, your face is red. It looks like your mad." Noah says.

I am mad...and sad.

"I'm ok. Uh. Where's the bathroom?" I ask.

"Straight ahead on the left." Jake answers.

"Thanks." I say. I follow his orders and go to the bathroom.

When I enter I see a couple making out on the tub.

"Oh, uh sorry." The guy says. I nod and they leave.

I look at myself in the mirror.

Why did I have to meet Dylan?

Why did he had to rape me?

Why does he have to love me?

Why does love hate me and doesn't love me?

Why me?

I sigh. I rinse my face out with water and get out the bathroom and go back to where Jake and Noah were.

They left.

Great.