•19•

Kylie POV

Friday Morning...

"Kylie! Wake up!" Kyle exclaims. "We're gonna be late because of you!"

I roll my eyes.

"Ok ok ok! Calm the fuck down!" I exclaim back.

I get off the couch and get change into a blue long T-shirt and black leggings. I put on my beige Uggs and leave my hair down.

"I'm done." I say.

"Kylie?" Kyle says nervously. 

"What?" I ask.

"I'm going back to England." He says quickly.

I take a deep breath then let it out.

"And why?" I ask calmly trying not to get mad because why the hell would you want to go back to England?!

"Well...Uh...I need to go to a school there because I might get a scholarship." Kyle lies. I know he's lying for a fact.

"It's for her? Isn't it?" I ask.

"Uh. Yeah. But she said she wanted me back when we texted...and I still love her." Kyle says nervously.

"Kyle! She broke your heart 3 times and it's unbelievable how you didn't move on!" I exclaim.

"She said she loved me and I love her back." Kyle says. "I don't care what you say by the way. I know your wrong." 

I laugh. "Whatever Kyle..." I walk closer to him and stare at his eyes. "But don't come to me when your little heart gets broken for the 4th time. Because then you'll have to admit 2 things you were wrong about. Choosing her and doubting me." I smile an evil grin.

"Your wrong Kylie. Your jealous cause you and love don't get along." Kyle says.

"No. I'm just trying to warn you like the good sister I am because I know how girls like her play cause I'm a girl too." I say.

"If you were really a good sister, you would be supporting me." Kyle says madly. He storms out of the room.

"YOUR REALLY STUPID WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE!" I yell from behind him. I storm out of the room and out the house walking to school by myself like the independent girl I am.

You might be thinking...Who's her? Well her is Ava. She was Kyle's second love and she's such a whore! I liked her at first, but when she used Kyle by taking his virginity to make her ex jealous, she left Kyle devastated and I was such a good sister I took care of him, but then she came back apologizing and Kyle and her were back together. Later on, Kyle caught her making out with another guy at a party they went to. Ava apologized and Kyle took her back. Kyle is stupid I know. Anyway... a couple months later my brother caught her sleeping with another guy. Kyle was a mess. Ava then came to the house to apologize, but Kyle finally, finally, said no. It was hilarious! You should have seen her face when Kyle rejected her.

And now... Kyle is leaving California to go back to England to be with her. Ridiculous! I mean it when I said I wouldn't be there for him when his heart gets broken...again...for the 4th time.

I arrived at school on perfect timing.    

"Hey!" A voice behind me said. I turn around to see Chase.

"Hi." I fake smile. I was super mad. Ok, now I'm starting to think Kyle is right. I might have anger issues.

No. Just because he's older than me (by like 2 minutes) doesn't mean he's smarter than me.

"Can we call each other nicknames? Just for ourselves?" Chase asks.

"Uh. Why?" I ask.

"I don't know." Chase rubs the back of his neck. I laugh.

"I guess. Sure." I say.

"Ok, ok, ok...can I call you Hot Stuff?" Chase smiles.

"No." I say.

"Kitty?"

"No. I hate cats."

"Bunny?"

There was a silence.

"Sure." I smile. "Now for you...how about Curly?" I ask.

"Curly?" Chase asks confused.

"Because you have curly hair." I say.

"Oh. Ok!" Chase exclaims

"Besides...I think it's cute." I wink at him and walk inside the school.

Seriously, Chase is cute, but not my type.

***

After School...

I get out of the 6th hour which is biology...which I hate. I hate school in general.

Anyways...

I'm walking down the hallways to leave school because as I just mentioned, I hate school. But then I bump into someone. 

I look up to see a boy who looks familiar to me.

Light skin.

Gray eyes.

Dark brown hair.

"Hey babe." The boy says. He looks at me up and down. 

Then it all hits me.

Dylan.

Dylan Leslin.