•15•

Kylie POV

Now am confused. I either like Jake or nah. 

Ok. I don't. I think. 

UGH!

I DO NOT LIKE JAKE! I JUST THINK HE'S CUTE AND I KNOW I'M NOT GOING TO EVER AND I MEAN EVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN!

After what happened...

"So, let me show you your rooms." Zack says interrupting my thoughts.

Kyle and I nod and follow Zack into the hallway.

"Here you are kids." Zack says with a smirk. "The couch is also a bed."

"I'm not a kid." Kyle and I say together with a frown. Zack rolls his eyes and leaves the room.

I look around the room. There is one queen sized bed and a couch. The walls are a light sky blue and there is a window overlooking the neighborhood.

"I call dibs on the bed." Kyle says while putting his backpack on the bed.

"Aww. No fair." I whine. Kyle rolls his eyes and I make my way towards the couch.

I sit on the couch to find it extremely comfortable.

"Ok. Stay with the bed." I say. 

"No problem." Kyle smirks.

"Kyle?" I ask.

"Yeah?" Kyle replies.

"What are we going to do about dad? I seriously need my clothes." I say.

"We'll deal with that tomorrow. We can just skip school tomorrow." Kyle says.

I nod and go to the bathroom. I take a warm hot shower to take all my stress away.

I really miss England. I basically grew up there, but I don't miss the memories. About him and her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback...

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I'm starting to get cold.

I look around my surroundings. 

Messy bed.

Messy hair.

Red cups.

Empty beer bottles.

My clothes on the floor.

Male clothes on the floor.

Me nak-

Oh my God! 

I'm naked. I'm completely naked. No shirt, pants, bra, panties.

I cover myself up even more with the sheets.

The door creaks open to reveal Dylan in only his boxers.   

"W-what happened?" I ask him.

"We had fun." He replies.

"W-what? What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"You don't remember babe? We had sex." Dylan says.

"N-no. We never did it!" I exclaim. Last night at the party I entered being a virgin. Then after like 2 hours Dylan gave me a beer and everything went black.

Everything went black.

I passed out.

"What did you do to me?" I ask getting mad. Dylan comes closer to me and sits on the edge of the bed next to me. I cover my chest with the sheets.

"No need to cover up baby. I saw every part of you." Dylan smirks.

"I never gave you my permission. You r-raped me?" I say. I look at him dead in the eyes.

"I wouldn't call it rape baby. We are together. Couples have sex and we did it." Dylan says.

"Don't call me baby or babe! I said I wasn't ready and this is what you do to me!" I scream with tears already coming out of my eyes.

"You think I'll wait? You were taking too long. Don't worry you didn't feel anything." Dylan smiles.

"Your crazy! Get out! We are over!" I yell and push him off the bed.

"W-what?" Dylan stutters.

"Are you deaf?! We are done Dylan! I never want to see your shitty face ever again! Go away!" I say. I felt my nose stuffing up with mucus due to all the crying. I feel my face red.

"Fine. But your missing out." Dylan says. He picks up his clothes and leaves the door closing it hard making it echo through the room with a loud thud.

I bury myself deeper into the bed and start crying my eyes out.

I couldn't believe my own boyfriend did that to me. I told him I wasn't ready and he disrespected my wishes. He raped me! I really didn't want to let him go because I loved him. He said he loved me too. But I was wrong cause if he really loved me he wouldn't do what he did to me.

I get out the bed and change into my dirty clothes that were scattered around the dirty floor.

I leave the room and go to my house where Kyle and my dad were.

At Home...

"Kylie? What happened?" Kyle asked me. I nod my head a no and go to my room. I change into a pair of joggers and a crop-top.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say. The door opens revealing a worried Kyle.

"Kylie. What happened?' Kyle asks me.

"I broke up with Dylan." I say.

"What? Why?" Kyle asks surprised.

There was a silence. A part of me didn't want me to tell him, but the other part was telling me I should tell him.

After all, Kyle and I were super close and we tell each other everything.

"Kyle? Promise me you won't freak out." I say.

"I promise." Kyle says.

I start crying. "He raped me." I say. I look at Kyle who has a calm face on, but anger behind it. I go in his arms and he hugs me comforting me.

"Shhh. It's ok Kai." Kyle says in a low tone. I cry and cry getting his shoulder wet with my tears.

"He'll pay." Kyle says. His jaw tightens and he hugs me tighter.

I let go of him.

"H-how?" I hiccup.

"We'll beat him up." Kyle says with a smirk. I nod.

Monday...

Kyle and I enter the school on a search for Dylan.

"There he is." I whisper to Kyle. He nods and takes the lead walking up to him. I follow.

Dylan was talking to my worst enemy... the school's hoe Mia. I fight the tears. 

Kyle pushes Dylan to the locker and hold him by the collar pinning him against the wall.

"What's your problem dude?" Dylan asks.

"My problem is with you." Kyle says. He looks at me and nods his head down to Dylan's area. I nod and walk over to them. Kyle lets go of Dylan and I kick Dylan super hard where the sun don't always shine.

"Ugh!" Dylan holds his penis and falls on his knees.

Kyle punches Dylan causing his face to bleed up. I start kicking his stomach.

"That's what you get!" I scream. Kyle joins in kicking his face and legs. I kick his penis again and Dylan  screams in pain.

Then the principal comes and that's what happened that got Kyle and I expelled for the first time.

________________________________________________________________________________

Present...

I turn off the facet and get out the shower. 

I get dressed and go to bed.