chapter 11

I gave Angie some pill an over size sweatshirt and some shorts. Then I went to the kitchen to get some snacks (lays,Cheetos, snickers,etc). I went back in my room and close the door and lay beside  my baby i put on sausage party then I start to rub her belly . She started to laugh because of the movie. My hand had already wondering around and my hand was now on her leg. I had just started to kiss the back of her neck when someone knocked on the door.
I open the door to see malu and sisi .
"What are you guys doing" sisi asked as Malu walked in and sit on the couch
" we were just watching a movie sianney" I said calling her by her first name.
She rolled her eyes and walked n sat beside malu.
I went back and cuddle with my girlfriend.
The movie just finished sisi n malu are still in the room.
Angie turned to face me n Peck my lips about 10 time over and over again. I grab her face to deepen the kiss we end up starting to make out.
"Ewwwww stop that's my sister. Not infront of me please" sisi said hitting us with a pillow.
I sadly pull away craving my lips on hers .
"How about we have a sleep over at our house" sisi suggested.
We agreed
Kaylyn drove us over their.
We laughed and talk until we fell asleep.
It was 12:36 n I couldn't go to sleep so I waked up Angie .
"What " she said.
"Lets go on a late night drive" I said
As we were gonna leave malu got up n asked " where are you guys going "
"On a late night Drive" I said
"Can I come" she asked
"Sure" I said
We got in the car. I was driving , Angie was in the passenger side and malu in the back.
I put my hand on  Angie's leg and move my thumb around.
"Fuck babe don't do that you're turning me on" Angie said .
"Are you guys gonna fuck" Malu asked
" maybe malu" I said
" so it won't be wrong if I ask ' when you guys fuck can I watch n finger myself " malu ask
"Yeah I don't mind" I answered malu's question
I started to move my hand higher until I reach my baby pussy I start to rub it slightly.
"FUCK Mercedes stop playing" she moaned
I looked in the mirror to see Malu taking off her pants. I started to rub faster.
" FUCK DADDY I WANT YOUR FINGERS IN MY PUSSY ALREADY " angie screamed.
I looked in the mirror to see Malu slowly fingering herself.
"MALU MOVE THAT FINGER FASTER " I yelled at her
"Yes daddy" she moaned
"Angie take off your pants NOW" I instructed
She took it off and show off her sexy thongs .
I pushed my finger hard into her tight little pussy.
"MERRRRCEDES" she screamed
"GET IN THE BACK SEAT NOW". I said.
I pulled over and jumped in the back seat.
I strip down and put on a strap on.
" now Angie you're going to watch me fuck malu and you wouldn't touch yourself. " I whispered in her ear. She nods
"Do you understand" I yelled
"Yes daddy" she said biting her lips.
I started to suck malu's breast one by one.
"Hmmmm fuck HMMM Yes" malu moan
I start to gently rub her pussy.
I pushed two fingers in her.
"FUUUUCK MERRRRCEDES PUSH IT HARDER. HARDER. BEAT IT MER. YOU OWN THIS PUSSY UGHHH HMMMMM YESSS" Malu yelled.
I slip out my fingers and pushed in my strap.
I slammed in to her and fucked her senseless
"I'm gonna cum" malu moan
I fucked her harder she cummed.
"Ride it" I said
She slip on and she started jumping up and down.
She cummed once again.
I took off the strap.
I went over to Angie and I started to suck her neck.
"Baby" she moaned.
I started to suck her neck HARDER.
"FUUCK MERCEDES UGHHH HMMMMM" She moaned
I went down and licked her clit teasingly.
"FUCK UGH HMM YES BABY" She moaned harder.
I pushed my tongue in her and she started to grind on my tongue.
"DADDY MERCEDES OWNS THIS PUSSY UGHHH ONLY MERCEDES. TONGUE FUCK ME HARDER DADDDDDDDY UGGHH" she screamed
I slowed down she started to play in my hair.
"FUUUUUUUUUUCK BABBBE" she moaned in a lower voice.
"I gonna cum" she said
Her leg start shaking my tongue moved faster.
She cummed and I lick her clean.
I kissed her roughly and pushed 2 fingers in her.
"DADDDDDDDY HMMM UGH FASTER BABY FASTER FUCK YES BABY FASTER FUCK ME HARDER" She screamed
I moved my fingers in and out of her she looked at me with lust. I started to choke her. She smile at me the entire time. She cummed and I lick her clean. I put on the strap on and put Angie on her hands and knees and we started fucking doggie style. All you could hear is the clapping of our ass and moans.
"YES DADDY FUCK ME HARDER DADDDDDDDY UGGHH FASTER BABY FUCK ME HARDER HMMM UGH FASTER BABY FUCK YES BABY FASTER FUCK YES BABY MERRRRCEDES PUSH IT HARDER DADDDDDDDY UGGHH" Angie screamed.
I grab her hair and pulled her head back and I fucked her so hard he moan turned me on so I added a finger in her then I took if out and play with her clit. I was so fucking wet.
"I'M GONNA CUM DADDY" Angie yelled
"DON'T CUM YET.HOLD IT IN LONGER BABY"
I STARTED MOVING FASTER
"FUCK BABY FASTER UGH YES YES HMMMM HARDER DADDDDDDDY BABY CAN I CUM" She yelled
"YES BABYGIRL" I said
She cummed and I licked her clean.