chapter 34

I woke up the next morning I looked at the clock it was 10:28am.
I shook carter to wake up so we could make breakfast together but instead he grabbed me and pull me back on the bed. "Baby its too early just cuddle with me a while" he said in his morning voice.
"Ohk fine " I said cuddling with him.
He began playing in my hair.
I began to kiss his neck slightly.
"So when should I introduce you as my boyfriend to my family?" I asked.
"Anytime you want" he answered.
"How about today" I said.
"Yeah today is a good day." He said. I grab him and kiss him.
We got up made breakfast and was on our way to my house.
The car came to stop which meant we have reached our destination.
We walked to the door. I opened it and walked to the kitchen hoping someone would be there.
To my surprise everyone was in the kitchen.
"Princess we need to talk" zay said.
"Uh uh u ain't allowed to call me princess!" I said.
Lucas chuckled slightly.
"Whatever I don't care but we need to talk." Zay said.
"Is she gone" I asked.
"Yes she's gone" sisi said.
"You were kinda harass with her last night" Jae said.
"Bro shut the fuck up" I said.
"My bad" Jae said.
I walked to the island and sat down.
"So the baby?" Zay said more like a question.
"What about the baby?" I asked.
"Are you sure about this?" Zay asked.
"Yes I'm sure!" I said.
"OK when do we move into our house?" Zay questioned.
"Are you seriously gonna let her go through this so easily..... Aren't you even gonna try talk her out of it?" Kaylyn said getting mad asf.
"Kaylyn stay the fuck outta this. It ain't got nothing to do with you!" Zay yelled.
"This shit ain't fair..this little bitch get whatever the fuck she wants!" Kaylyn shouted.
"Babygirl you're just realizing that? What can I say I'm a spoiled bitch" I said smirking.
Everyone chuckled even zay.
"Kaylyn I wanna talk to you" I said.
"Nah I'm cool" Kaylyn said.
I looked at zay. "You should talk to her" zay said.
"Nah uh the fuck!" She exclaimed.
"Bruh I tired." I said.
"We'll go house hunting tomorrow." I told zay.
"Ohk cool" zay respond.
"Oh by the way I would appreciate if you don't take little miss attitude here" I said referring to Kaylyn.
Zay tried his best not to laugh.
Kaylyn stomped her feet and walked away. Zay followed behind here.
"Well that was interesting" Carter said jokingly.
"Oh guys I want to introduce my boyfriend" I said.
"I knew it.. I knew it" sisi yelled.
I giggled.
Lucas kinda look upset. I walked to him. "What's wrong lukie?" I asked. "You having a boyfriend" he said really upset. He walked away. I felt really guilty. I walked to Carter and cuddle into his chest. He didn't ask no questions he just held me and play in my hair.
I walked upstairs to my room Ariel was laying on my bed when she saw me she walked towards me. "Are you sure you will adopt my child?" She ask.
"Of course I will. We will be going to the lawyer Wednesday. I've already made an appointment." I said.
"I'm so fucking thankful." Ariel said.
I touch her stomach and smiled.
"I can't wait for this baby to come" I said so joyful.
"I'll be downstairs if you need anything" I said and kiss her forehead.
I walked to Carter and sat on his lap. He held me just the way I wanted to be held. I put my head in the crock of his neck. I left soft kisses on his neck.
I looked up to see hr fell asleep.
I giggled. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and chose a pic to post on Instagram.

 I pulled my phone out of my pocket and chose a pic to post on Instagram

I captioned it...  Guess who's back. I'm sorry I've been gone so long. But I'm back now and I'm here to stay. I love y'all.

I

instantly got a lot of likes and comments. I smiled. I replied to a couple of comments and followed a couple of people and the I fell asleep in Carter's arms.

I woke up to someone lightly shaking me. My eyes fluttered open to see it was Carter. I smiled when I saw his face. "Baby you wanna get something to eat?" He asked. "Yeah sure" I said in a soft voice. "Go get ready" Carter said and slapped my ass.
I walked upstairs and threw on Lucas sweatshirt and a sweatpants. I walked downstairs to see Carter waiting on the chair.
"Cmon babe I'm ready" I said.
He got up looked at me and had the biggest smile on his face. "You look so freaking gorgeous" he said.
"Babeeee stopppp " I said blushing.
He came a hold my hand and peck my lips. We walked to the car I didn't even bother ask where we were going.
"Have you made an appointment with my lawyer yet?" I asked.
"Yes baby I did. Your appointment is Wednesday at 1:30pm" he said.
"Thanks babe" I said.
We arrived to this awesome Chinese place.
Carter ordered fry rice with fry chicken and Noddles. I order fry chicken and fries.
We got it to go and was on our way to god knows where.
"Ling ling where are we going?" I asked.
"Wait and you'll see babydoll." He said.
Goosebumps ran over my skin when he said babydoll.
We arrived to the beach. We were now on his trunk watching the sunset while eating Chinese food. He leaned over and peck my lips. I love the feeling of his lips on mine."Are you going house hunting with me tomorrow? " I asked.
"Do you want me to go with you?" He asked
"Well you are my manager and you know what's best for me soooo" I stated laughingly.
"Well since its my job I guess I have to go" Carter said jokingly.
I laughed.
"I love you Mercedes" Carter stated looking at me.
"I love you more Carter" I said.
He lean in and kissed me.
It was now 7:56pm. We decided to go back to my house. "Babe I have to go" Carter said. "Whyyy?" I said pouting. "My parents are having this business dinner and they want me to go"he said.
" ohk" I said pouting.
He grab my face and we made out. After 5 minutes I finally pulled away.
"I love you. Drive safe. Text me when you reach home" I said.
"I love you more babydoll. And I will. " he said and walk towards his car. I walked inside and sat on the couch watching Scooby doo. Sisi came downstairs and sat down beside me. "You okay?" Sisi said.
"Yeah " I said.
I lay my head on her lap and she began to play in my hair.
1 new text message.
Ling ling(Carter)- babydoll I just arrived home.
Babydoll(Mercedes)- ohk babe have fun at your parents dinner. I love you.
Ling ling- I love you more babygirl. Go get some sleep I'll be at your house 9 am so we can start the search. Sweet dreams baby. I wish I was there to kiss you goodnight.
Babydoll- I love you baby. Forever.
Carter- I love you more babygirl. Always.
____________________________________
Carter is such a sweet person. That was my last thought before I fell asleep.

I woke up on the couch with sisi it was 8:00am. I walked up the stairs and open zay room door. He was cuddling with Kaylyn. My eyes got a little teary. I walked to zay and shook him. He woke up. "We are leaving 9:00 so start getting ready." I told him.

" I told him

My outfit👆.
Carter has just arrived it was now 8:54 am.
"Benjamin what's taking you so long?" I yelled.
"I'm coming Mercedes" he yelled back.
He walked down the stairs.
We walked to my car. And was at the location of the first house.