chapter 33

We walked into the room.
"So how long are we gonna be here for? " I ask.
"Tomorrow night we're going to leave babygirl" Carter said.
Carter came beside me and hug me and began leaving a slight Hickey on my neck. After he was finished I began kissing/sucking his neck leaving 3 purple Hickey.
"You wanna watch a movie?" Carter asked
"Yeah sure babe" I said.
We began watching 13 reasons why. We were so damn interested in this series that we didn't even notice that we spent the entire night watching it. It was now 6:47am.
"Do you still wanna go to the spa or????" Carter asked.
"Nah baby I think we should just sleep in and then order room service " I said.
"You sure princess?" Carter asked.
"Yesssssssss babe" I said.
I cuddle into him and he hugged me. We fell asleep. When I woke up it was now 2:36pm. So I woke up Carter too. I began to pack and he called and ordered room service.  He was sitting on the bed so I jumped on top of him. We began to wrestle I was winning until he turned us over and held my hands down. All of a sudden it turned into a sexual vibe. I realized my legs were wrapped around his waist and his dick was against my pussy and he was holding me down.
He lean down and kiss me hard and began to grind on me. He lift me up and put me against the wall. His pants slid down easily. He was now in boxers. I was grinding so hard on it. I grab his face and kiss him.
We heard a knock on the door. I was still grinding on it.
"In a minute" Carter moaned loudly.
I giggled and came off Carter. He was hard asf.
I walked to the door and open it. It was room service. I rolled the cart in and told the man 'thank you'.
I closed the door. And there was carter hard as fuck.
I looked at him and laugh.
"Babe you finna fix this" he said.
"As soon as I finish eating baby boy " I said.
I began to eat slowly staring at him. I took off my shirt. I was now in my bar. I continue to eat. I took off my pants. I was now in only my bra and panties.
Carter came up to me and push me on the bed. I giggled.
He took of his boxers. I ripped my panties. I shove his dick into my pussy and fuck me senselessly.
I was screaming and moaning.
He cummed and so did I.
He pulled out.
We were both breathing hard.
"You wanna take a bath?" Carter asked.
"I still haven't finished eating." I said.
We ate together then we went for round 2 in the bathroom.
We got our suitcase and made sure everything was packed.
We went down to the car and was on our way home.
We talk about stupid little things. We arrived at my house. He walked me to the door. He grab me and kissed me. "Drive safe and text me when you reach home. Love ya babe" I said.
"I will babygirl. Love ya more." He replied.
He kissed me one last time and walk to his car. I watch him drive off.
I walked inside to see zay and Kaylyn cuddling. I didn't care. I was finally happy.
"Goodnight everyone" I said happily.
I walk upstairs to my room. I walked inside my room and sat on my bed. Ariel came out of the bathroom and sat beside me. She hugged me and Started to cry. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"When this baby born what am I going to do?" She cries.
"Ariel calm down. When the baby born I can adopt him/her. From their you can go live your life." I said.
"Oh thank you" she said. She lean in to try and kiss me but I stopped her.
"I got a boyfriend now. I'm sorry" I said.
"Oh I'm sorry." She said.
I let her sleep on my bed and I walked downstairs. Everyone was downstairs. It was me, Kaylyn, zay, Lucas,malu, jae, and Loren.
"Okay so I was thinking we could sell this house and buy a bigger one" I spoke.
" why? " they all questioned in union.
"Okay this might sound fucked up but I'm adopting a child." I said excitedly.
"Oh my fucking god Mercedes are you serious." Zay yelled.
"Yeah" I whispered not really sure of my answer.
"Babygirl I wanna talk to" Lucas said.
"Sure" I said.
He pulled me to the couch. We sat down.
"Are you serious?" Lucas ask.
"Yes I ammm" I said.
"This is a big responsibility princess. Are you sure you're ready? What made you decide to adopt a child?" Lucas asked.
"Lucas y'all gotta realize I'm not a baby anymore and I know what I'm doing. I'm actually adopting Ariel's child. She's not able to take care of a child. Plus no one wants to live with a memory of being rape" I stated.
"Oh. You're too kind hearted babygirl. Is this what you wanna do?" Lucas asked.
"Lucas I made up my mind. You know when I have my mind set I'm gonna get what I want. I'm ready. This is what I want" I said.
"So when will we move to our new house" Lucas said smiling.
I jump on him hugged him and we fell back on the couch.
"Your gonna talk to zay right" I said.
"Yes babygirl" he said leaning in to kiss me. I pushed him away. "Lucas I have a boyfriend. You can't do that" I said.
"Since when? Who?" Lucas asked.
"None of your business Lucas" I said laughingly.
I got my keys. "Babygirl where are you going?" Jae asked.
"I'm going to Angie and sisi's house" I stated.
"Can I go?" She asked.
"Yeah sure" I said.
We walked to the car. And were on our way to their house.
"So a child?" Jae said.
"Yeah " I said
"Are you serious?" She asked.
"Yes I am " I said.
"Zay's mad asf" she stated.
"Fuck him" I said.
"Mercedes I think you should talk to him" jae said
"I don't want to. I don't need to. Not after what he did." I said.
We arrived to the house.
I walked in and went to Angie room. "Bitches I'm home" I screamed.
Sisi ran and jump on me. Angie stood by the room door watching us.
We got up and walked to the living room.
"So I got some news for yall" I said excitedly.
"Y'all finna be aunts" I shouted.
"Oh my fucking god" they both screamed excitedly.
"Ohk calm down" I said.
"Who's the father?" Sisi asked.
"I'm adopting." I said.
"How comes?" Angie questioned.
"Ariel's pregnant and unable to take care of the child." I stated.
Jae just sat there on his phone the entire time.
We talk about a few things and we were on our way back home with the girls.
I was so happy to be honest. I was gonna have a family of my own someone to call me mom. God I'm so happy.
We reach home and walked to the door.
As I was going up the step Loren grab me by my arm and dragged me to the kitchen.
"Wtf you mean u finna adopt a child? We were suppose to have a child together." Loren said.
"First of all, bitch back the fuck up from me. Second of all, we ain't together nomo. So leave me tf alone" I said walking away. She grab my hand. I just got mad asf. I slammed her against the wall. And held her throat. "Don't fuck with me" I yelled.
"Do something. Do it" she yelled at me.
I heard alot of foot steps coming towards the kitchen.
"Mercedes let her go" Lucas yelled.
I punch the wall. I would never hit her. I let go her she fell to the ground.
"Get the fuck outta my mada fucking house. I don't want you here nomo by the time I get back you better not be here. " I yelled at her.
I got my keys and drove to Carter's house. When I got to his home I walked in and went to his bedroom. He was on his phone chilling.
He looked up and got startled.
"Goddamn babygirl you scared me" he said.
"I'm sorry" I said in a lower voice.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Ummmm we need to talk babe" I said.
"What's wrong? What did I do?" Carter said worriedly.
"Baby you didn't do anything wrong. It's just that I'm...." I started but Carter cut me off.
"Princess please don't break up with me. I'm trying so hard to be the best boyfriend. Please baby I love you too much. Your all I want. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up beside you and kiss you as much as I want. I can't imagine a day without you. I loved you for so long...... ever since we first met. Baby please don't break up with me" he said with tears streaming down his face.
"Awwwwwwwwwww baby. I love you too. " I said hugging him. He cried into my neck.
I got myself a lil baby.
I lift up his head and wiped his face.
"I'm not breaking up with you dork " I said laughingly. "It's just that I'm thinking of adopting a child." I said in a lower voice.
"Are you serious?" He asked.
"Yes I am " I said.
"I'm happy for you babygirl. As long as your happy I'm happy. What made you choose to adopt a child?" Carter questioned.
"I'm happy I truly am. Well Ariel is pregnant and unable to take care of her child so I told her I would adopt the baby" I explained.
"Have you decide on names yet?" Carter asked excitedly.
"Well if its a girl her name will be zayariee zayniah hazel Smith / Mary-Catlynn halia Paislee smith and if its a boy his name will be Zayven Hayes Asher Smith." I said.
"You got this all figured out huh babygirl" he said.
"No its just something I've always thought about." "We're gonna move into a bigger house soon ..... That's if zay agrees with me adopting a child" I said.
"He'll come around sooner or later princess". "so when will you go to your lawyer and talk to him about this?" Carter asked.
"I think imma go Wednesday since its just Monday. Can you schedule a meeting with him for me baby boy?" I said.
"Anything for you babe." He said.
"Thank you" I said.
We were now laying on his bed I was playing in his hair.
"You wanna go on a late night drive?" Carter asked.
"Yesssssss bitch!" I yelled.
"Cmon let's go" Carter yelled.
"Baby can I borrow a sweatshirt and sweatpants?" I said.
"Yeah sure babygirl" he said.
He walked to his closet and got a sweatshirt and sweatpants. It was cold asf outside. It was currently 11:54pm. He held my hand and we walked to the car.
We talk for hours and found out need thing about each other. I fell more in love with him.

He was my forever

He was my forever. We went back home it was 3:22am. We got in his bed and cuddle. I fell asleep in his hands. I love the feeling I get when I'm around him.