chapter 29

I woke up. Zay wasn't beside me. It was 2:43pm. I went to my room and took a bath. I changed into a leggings (tights) and Lucas's black and yellow hoodie.
I walked downstairs to see Lucas watching tv so I went and cuddle with him. We were watching the haves and have not.
Zay came and sat beside us I got up and went to cuddle with him. As I was sitting down beside zay I saw him rolled his eyes he didn't even open his arm to welcome me to cuddle. Honestly I got mad so I went back and cuddle with Lucas.
Lucas gladly welcome me to cuddle. We continue watching tv. Zay got up and Leave. I just stayed on the couch with Lucas. Minutes later Kaylyn came downstairs.
"Mer I need to talk to you" Kaylyn said.
"Yeah sure" I said. I got up and we walk to the kitchen.
"What you do zay?" She asked.
"What you mean?" I questioned
"He's upstairs mad asf" Kay told me.
"Me and Lucas was just cuddling and watching TV then he came downstairs and sat nxt to us. I move from Lucas and was going to zay when he rolled his eyes n not even welcome ms to cuddle. So I went back and cuddle with Lucas." I told Kaylyn the full truth.
"Zay get jealous when you're with Lucas u know that right?" Kaylyn said.
"Nah🙈 zay ain't like that.... Right" I said.
"You should go talk to him" Kay said.
"Ughhhhhh okay" I said.

I walk up to zay room. I barge through his door. I saw him on his bed. When he made eye contact with me he rolled his eyes. I walked to him and lay beside him.
"Baby talk to me" I told zay.
"What you wanna talk about?" Zay respond.
"You and me. What happened just now" I said in a low voice.
"I don't want him around you" zay said.
"Zay he lives with us. How can I not be around him?" I said in a calm voice.
"I don't know but I know I don't want him with you!" Zay said getting a bit angry.
"Why!" I said getting angry too.
"WHY IN THE FUCKING WORLD WOULD I WANT SOMEONE WHO ALMOST FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO AROUND HER?" Zay yelled.

Zay don't usually yelled at me unless we arguing so I got a little scared and flinch. I walked away.
"Princess come back. I'm sorry" zay said.
Tears roll down my face. The first person I run too is always Lucas and Kaylyn. But I can't run to Lucas in this situation. So Kaylyn is my only choice.
I ran to her room. As she saw me she came and hug me. I started telling her what happened.
About an hour after we heard knocks on the door.. Kaylyn went to see who it was. It was zay.
"I need to talk to her." Zay said.
"I'm not sure about that" Kaylyn said.
"She needs to know how sorry I am. How much she means to me. How much I love her. I don't wanna lose her" zay said
"Just leave me alone zay" I said.
"Are you sure princess?" Zay asked.
"No" I said crying more.
He came in the room and hugged me.
"I'm such an ass. I'm sorry. I want to fix this. I hate seeing you crying" zay said.
"Zay I don't this relationship to be this way. I don't want you to be jealous. I don't us to always be fighting." I said crying into his shirt.
"Okay princess. I know where your coming from." Zay said
He hugged me.
"We'll talk about it in the morning for now princess just get some sleep."zay said.
He kissed me on the forehead and was walking away but I pull his arm and asked him" can u sleep with me?"
"Kay wouldn't appreciate us in her but we can go In my room." Zay said.
I stretched out my arms towards him.
He pick me up. My legs were wrapped around his waist and snuggled my head into his neck.
He walked to his room. Close the door and put me on his bed. I was cuddling with him.
"Why do you find Lucas as a threat?" I spoke.
"Mercedes I'm afraid to lose you.
You and him have a thing and I don't want you to choose him over me.", zay said.
I lean on and kiss him. He deepen the kiss. My hands were now in his hair. I bit his lip. He pulled away and rolled his eyes. I giggled. I grab him by the shirt and kissed him. He gladly respond. I bit his lip once more. And he moaned into the kiss. His hand travel to my ass and squeeze it. I moaned a little bit. He slapped my ass hard. My head fell backwards as I moaned harder. He took the chance and attack my neck. I was a moaning mess. I travelled back to my lips and peck me and pulled away while smiling.
"You're always leaving me hickeys" I said a little frustrated.
"It's just to prove you have a boyfriend" zay said while squeezing my ass.

"When did you start developing feelings for me?" I asked.
"About 1 month now." Zay said.
"How comes?" I asked.
"I don't know. One morning I just woke up and saw you differently." He said truthfully.
"What happens if this relationship doesn't work out?" I asked.
"It will babygirl" he said hopefully.
"Zay. Promise me you won't hurt me" I said.
"Princess you know I would never intentionally hurt you." Zay respond.
I grab his face and kiss him. I bit his lips.
"Goodnight babe" I told him.
"Goodnight beautiful. I love you" zay said.
"I love you too baby" I reply.
I fell asleep.
____________________________________

"Babygirl wake up I made you pancakes." Zay said shaking me a little bit.
"I'll be down in a couple of minutes" I told zay.
He nod his head and walk out the room door.
I went to his bathroom brush my teeth then took a bath. I changed into a crop top and a skater skirt and my all star adidas shoe.
I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Everyone was there. When I walked through the door they stopped and stare at me.
"Damnnnn babygirl" Lucas said.
"Yasssssssss bitch" Kaylyn yelled.
"Fuck it up" Angie n sisi said
I giggled. "Thanks guys" i said.
I walked and sat beside zay and he kiss my cheek and hug me. "You have no idea how bad I wanna fuck you right now" he whispered into my ears.
My face turned red.
We ate our food.
"What do you wanna do today princess?" Zay asked.
"Let's go shopping" I said.
"Ugggggh okay" zay said.
I kiss his lips he deepen the kiss. His hand were now on my ass lifting up my skirt. I quickly pulled away.
Zay had a smirk on his face.
We went to the mall.
I bought a couple stuff. We bought matching shoes and was on our way home.