chapter 37

I woke up it was 8:03 am. I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs. I was in spandex and a sports bar. As I reached at the bottom of the stairs Lucas saw me and yelled "morning sleeping beauty."
I giggled and walked into the kitchen.
I grab the cornflakes from the counter.
Lucas came behind me and breath on my neck.
"Fuckkkkk" I moaned.
He began to kiss my neck.
"Lucas you can't do this I have a boyfriend" I moaned.
He gripped my hips and roughly sucked my neck.
"Lucas" I yelled.
"I missed you" he said releasing my neck.
"Lucas you can't do this anymore. I have a boyfriend" I said upset a tear rolled down my face.
"Cmon you can't tell me you don't miss the way I kiss you and shove you up against the wall. I know you love that rough sex. I can give you so much more than Carter can" Lucas said angrily stepping closer to me.
"Lucas I have a boyfriend. You are not allowed to touch me like that because you are not my boyfriend" I said pushing him away from me.
He grabbed the back of my neck and roughly sucked my neck.
"ZAYYYYYYY" I screamed.
"What's wrong?" he said entering the kitchen.
As he saw what was happening he threw Lucas off me and began punching the shit out of Lucas.
I slide down the refrigerator and began crying.
Everything started flashing through my mind.
I remember a group of boys holding me up against the boys bathroom wall. Then throw me on the ground and raped me one after the next. I didn't know what to tell my parents. So I just didn't say anything at all. I could clearly remember their face as they forces themselves on to me. I cried while yelling stop. Zay came in the bathroom and beat the shit outta all the boys. After that I never saw those boys again.

I was on the floor crying into my knees. I felt a familiar warmth against my body it was Carter.
He picked me up. My legs were now around his waist. I was crying into his neck. He was rubbing my back and kissing my shoulder. He walked up to my room and asked Ariel for some privacy. She left quickly. Carter sat on my bed not letting go of me I didn't want him to let go either.
"You wanna tell me what happened baby?" Carter whispered in my ears.
"No" I mumbled.
"Are you sure babydoll?" Carter asked once more.
I removed my head from his neck. His eyes met the Hickey that was already formed on my neck. I could see angry in his eyes.
I began to tell him what happened. As soon as I told him what happened he held me tighter. I knew he was mad not with me but Lucas. I cried more into his neck and fell asleep a bit he laid me on my bed. As he was walking out my door I got up washed my face and looked into the mirror.
I saw the huge purple hickey on my neck. I look down on my toes and walked downstairs to find Carter.
As I walked in the kitchen I saw Carter kicking the shit out of Lucas. My eyes became teary. Lucas had already blackout and his whole face and most of his body was covered with bruises.
"Carter stop" I sad with sadness in my voice.
"Go upstairs" he yelled at me. I flinched a bit.
I ran to Carter and tried to pushed him off of Lucas.
"You're gonna kill him" I screamed at Carter.
Carter shove me away I fell on the floor.
"GET THE FUCK UPSTAIRS" Carter yelled.
Zay came in.
"I dare you put your mother fucking hands on her and I promise you imma kill your ass and go to jail" zay said to carter seriously.
"Shut the fuck up" Carter said.
Zay walked to Carter and grab him by the throat and put him against the wall still choking him.
"Don't fuck with me. Imma be the nigga to kill you. And put your hands on Mercedes again I promise you I will break your fingers off one by one." Zay said mad asf.
I sat there watching everything that was happening.
Zay released carter and throw him on the ground.
"Princess get up. Cmon let me take you to the new house" zay said walking towards me.
"We can't just leave him there" I said hold my knees while looking at Lucas.
"I'll handle it when I get back" zay said.
"Zayy" I yelled.
"Fine ohk" zay said.
Zay lift Lucas and took him to his room.
I got the first aid kit some ice and a cloth and walked up to lucas room.
Zay walked out of  Lucas's room.
As I was about to enter his room. Zay stop me "What do you think you're doing?" Zay questioned.
"I'm going to clean his cuts and bruises." I said.
"After what he did to you! Why do you care about him that much?" Zay asked.
"He didn't mean to do it. I love and care for him zay. He has always been here for me when you aren't here. When your at the strip club, with Kaylyn, sleeping, busy even when me n you broke up. He's my one of my bestfriend" I said.
"Ohk fine." Zay gave in
I opened the door and walked to his bed.
I place some alcohol on a piece of cotton I started cleaning his face. He started to move around. I placed a bandage on this forehead, lip and chin.
I took of his shirt. Place an ice pack on him for 5 mins. Lucas woke up.
"Babygirl I'm sorry" Lucas lightly said.
"Whatever" I said.
I removed the ice pack and wiped his skin with a dry cloth.
Then I wiped his chest with the cottons which was soaked in alcohol.
"What made you do that to me?" I asked softly while a tear fell down my face.
"I haven't really been sexually active and I was really horny. So when I saw you come downstairs in only spandex and sports bar I lost it. I just want me on top of you while you moaning my name."Lucas explained.
" I have a boyfriend. You just can't do that no more Lucas." I said.
"I understand babygirl. I'm really sorry. " lucas said.
"It's okay. You didn't mean to let this happen" I said.
"Is that from me?" Lucas ask pointing to the Hickey on my neck.
"Yes it is" I said.
"Does it hurt?" He asked.
"Yes it does Lucas" I said.
I was now finished with cleaning up Lucas.
I said my goodbyes and went to find Carter.
I found him on the couch. I sat beside him and grab his face and kiss him. He didn't respond to the kiss. I looked at him. "What's wrong?" I asked.
He stay quiet.
"Fuck you" I said and began to walk away.
He grab me back and kiss me "fix your attitude" he said then lean in and we began to make out.
I bit his lip and he released a moan.
"My attitude doesn't need any fixing" I said.
I was sitting on his lap.
"Babydoll I'm sorry I pushed you down. It was just I was really mad that he touched you like that" Carter explain.
"It's okay I just wanna act like this day never happened." I said.
I leaned in and peck his lips.
"I want a longer kiss" Carter said.
He grab my face and kiss the shit out of me.
"We should be going to the next house" zay said.
"I let Carter drive me" I said.
"Nope I need to talk to you. So imma drive you" zay said.
"Oh ok sure" I said.
We walked to zay car got in and was on our way to the new house.
"I don't want you with Carter" zay said coldly.
"The fuck!" I said.
"Princess I didn't like the way he put his hands on you." Zay said.
"It was a mistake" I said.
"I don't want you around Lucas that much either" zay said.
"It was a fucking mistake " I yelled at zay.
Zay pulled over the car and look at me.
"So it was a mistake when your father hit you and your mother? So it was a mistake when those boys raped you in that bathroom? Princess things like that should never be forgotten. Yes people make mistakes but rape and abuse isn't a mistake its a choice." Zay said.
I was now crying because he was right.
"Zay I don't know what imma do. You're right though" I said with tears sliding down my face.
We reach to the new house. We got out before zay open the door he hugged me. For some reason this was all I needed being in his hands. He kissed my forehead and then let go. We walked in the house I went straight up to my new room.

I crawled on my bed and lie down n watched the ceiling

I crawled on my bed and lie down n watched the ceiling. Ariel walked into my room and lay with me. I cuddled up to her n start rubbing her belly. I was so excited. I grabbed her face and made out with her while still rubbing her belly. I bit her lip and slowly pulled away. I've already made up my mind to break up with Carter. I hope this works out.