chapter 23

I went to jae's room. I just barged through the door. She was chilling on her bed. Nina came running n hugged me. Jae looked at me n rolled her eyes. "Hey baby girl I want 2 talk to your sister can u give us a minute?" I ask Nina.
"Okayyyyy" Nina said while running out the door.
I started walking to jae. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"Quit doing that!" I exclaimed.
"Do what?" She questioned.
"Quit rolling ur eyes"I said.
" you're not the boss of me" jae said.
"Quit acting like a child!" I said getting a little upset
"Fuck u " jae said.
"Why r u acting like this?" I asked disappointedly.
She didn't answer instead she rolled her eyes.
I got up n walk away. I walked to my room. I opened my door to see Angie making out with Lucas. I fake a cough and they quickly broke apart. "I'm sorry I just came for some clothes " I said. They both stayed quiet I grab my bathing suit to go to the pool.

This day is just so fucked up. I thought to myself. I got in the pool n just swam around I then dive to the bottom of the pool and just sit their and listen to the silence I know its weird but I do it. The silence help me. I then swam to the top of the pool to see jae n Loren making out. Once again I faked cough they broke apart as quick as lightening. I got out of the pool got my towel n walked inside. I went to take a shower as I finished showering I went to sisi's room and asked her if she wanted to go to the store with me. She nod her head n we both started walk to the store.
"What's wrong?" Sisi asked.
"This day just kepts getting more fucked up. I wish I never came." I explained. "Did u know about Loren n jae ..... Or Angie n Lucas" I asked.
"Yes I did actually." Sisi said in a lower voice.
I stop walking I was shocked.
"Why didn't u tell me?" I questioned.
"I didn't want u to find out from me !" She said truthfully.
We reached the store for a few things n walked back home in silence. When we reach home I set the bags down and went straight to my room. Lucas was sitting on the bed shirtless. I jumped on the bed n snuggled into the pillows. Lucas lay beside me and asked me what was wrong. "I just need some rest" I answered. I couldn't do this nomo I can't fake my feelings nomo a tear slipped my eye. Fuck this emotions shit. Since they feel like I don't have feelings maybe I'll just act like I don't. I finally fell asleep.
____________________________________
I got up the next morning feeling good asf 💮. Lucas was gone. I Put on some clothes, made some cereal and sat down in front of tv. I was watching Rapunzel. I heard little fade foot steps coming my way as it came closer it became a little louder. It turned out to be nina. She came beside me and put her head on my lap n we stay in that position while watching Rapunzel. Nina end up falling asleep on me. I was just chilling in my phone when I got a message.
____________
Malu- hey boo
Mer- hey
Malu- Are u guys still in bora bora?
Mer- yeah
malu- Do u guys mind if I stay with y'all?
Mer- u ain't even hve 2 ask babe
Malu- thanks babygirl ima reach tonight.
Mer- ur welcome😘 I'll see u tonight💕
______________
I pick up Nina and took her too her room. I went to my room. A few minutes later zay walked in. He crawled on my bed hug me and snuggled into my neck. "Zay what are you doing?" I asked.
"You've been a little distance with me yesterday n I miss being with you all the time" he mumbled into my neck. "Awww zay I miss u too" I said. He snuggled more into my neck. "Malu's going come and stay with us. She'll be here tonight." I said. "Ok" zay replied.
He fell asleep he also have a tight grip on me so I couldn't really escape. I was now on my phone until Kaylyn walked in. She looked at us and rolled her eyes and walked out. I wonder what's her problem I think too myself. I cuddle back with Lucas and end up falling asleep.
__
I woke up to see a sleeping zay. "Zayyyyyy wake up, zayyyyyy wake up" I said while shaking zay. He finally woke up he grab me and started to tickle me I started to like uncontrollably. He finally stop and said "Morning Princess" and he kissed my forehead. "You wanna get some food?" Zay asked me. As I was about to answer Kaylyn walked in angry asf. "We need to talk" Kaylyn said. "We'll talk when I come back. Okay" Zay said in a calm voice. "Where are u going? And with whom?" Kaylyn questioned.
"Kay chill! Me n zay are going out we'll be back soon." I said.
"I wasn't asking u!" Kaylyn said in a harsh way.
"Aye don't talk to Princess like that. I don't know what the fuck is going on with you but you better respect princess she wasn't doing u shit." Zay said defending me. "Go get ready we'll leave in a while princess" zay said.
I nod my head. I went to get ready. I came out of the bathroom without a shirt i was in my bar bt i was fully clothed from my hip down. Zay was laying on my bed. "I cant find a good shirt." I told zay. "You wanna barrow one of my hoodies its is kinda windy outside." I nod my head. He got up and get the hoodie in matter of minutes he was back with a hoodie in his hand. My outfit was zay's red n black hoodie,leggings/tights and my red and black shoes. We got in the car and zay started to drive. "So what's Kay's problem?" I asked. "Honestly Princess I don't know lately she's been acting different " zay  explain.
We continued talking until we finally reached this little restaurant. We walked in and sat at a table we ordered our food we were now waiting for it. "So what happened yesterday?" Zay asked. "I wasn't feeling" I lied.
I honestly didn't want to talk about it. It wasn't worth it.
We got our food and we ate then we drove home. We walked in a their sat an angry Kaylyn. I walked upstairs leaving zay with Kaylyn. When I reach my room I saw Loren sitting on my bed. "What are you doing in here?" I asked her in a calm voice.
"I was waiting for u. We need to talk." Loren said while looking at her toes.
I crawled into my bed and wait for her 2 speak.
"Benz I miss u. I miss being with you. I miss being able to kiss u whenever I want to. I miss holding you. And I know I really fucked up when I cheated on you. And I fucked up when I was making out with jae. I love you. I just feel useless without you. I feel like I'm just a dumb slut." Loren said with tear streaming down her face.
I honestly hate seeing her cry. It breaks my heart.
"Loren stop crying princess. I love you too and you know that. You aren't a dumb slut babygirl. I promise you. I'm just confused with my feelings. Maybe I lead you 2 cheat. I'm gonna give this one more chance. Don't mess you this time gray." I said.
She hug me and kiss me. She was now on my lap. We were making out. Damn I honestly missed this. She broke the kiss and said "I love u benz. I promise I won't mess up again."
We cuddle and watch tv for a couple of hours.