chapter 40

When we got home it was like 6:20pm. So I decided to go and take at bath change into my clothes and go downstairs. Surprisingly everyone was downstairs dressed up ready to go out.
"Where we going to eat?" Zay asked.
"I don't know wherever y'all want to go" I said.
"How about me and Mercedes go get some food and we meet y'all at the beach and we go on a late night swim. Does that sound good?" Shawn said.
"Yeah that sounds good. We could do a camp fire and roast marshmallows." Zay said.
"Okay girls go get your swim suit and extra clothes be sure to pack me and Shawn's bag."I said and ran to get then envelop with the gender.
I grab Shawn's arm and went to the car. " Where we going?" Shawn asked.
"We're going to panda express, McDonald's, pizza hut then prolly Walmart and then we finna go to the beach" I said.

We was on our way to McDonald's. "So what you gonna name the baby?" Shawn asked.
"If its a girl its gonna be Ariel
halia Paislee Smith or zayariee zayniah hazel Smith. If it's a boy Luca Zay Austin Smith." I said.
"Awww those names are so freaking cute" Shawn said.

We had just finish picking up all the food. We were on our way to Walmart. I had call and ask one of my friends who work at Walmart to prepare a balloon with the color balloon. Yes she knows the baby's gender.

Me and Shawn got out of the car. He came over me and held my hand. I felt a little guilty about it because he and Carter are good friends. We walked in Walmart hand in hand. We got a cart and I hop in the cart and Shawn pushed me around. We got a bunch of snacks. And we head to the cashier which was an old friend of mine who's name was jordyn.
"Hey Jay." I said.
"Hey babygirl." She replied. She looked up and her mouth drop open.
"Your Shawn mendes. Oh my gosh. Princess are you seeing this too?" She said fan girling.
"Hi I'm Shawn" he said introducing himself.
All I did was chuckle because I knew this is gonna be a long night. We paid for our stuff and jordyn went to get the box and some other stuff. She clocked out and we was on our way to the beach. "Are y'all dating?" Jordyn asked. I giggled and ignored her question. "We're here" I said. I had called the boys to come help get all the stuff because it was alot. The camp fire was already lit. Music was playing everyone was have a good time eat or talking. Me and Shawn were hella close to each other. I hugged his arm while we were talking. I could see jordyn whispering to sisi probably asking if me and Shawn are dating. We weren't drinking I didn't want to deal with all of that. We decided everyone would be sober tonight. It was nice how everyone was having a good time. Shawn looked at me and smiled."I love how y'all could have a good time without drinking " he said. I giggled.
Everyone was in their bath suit except for me and Shawn. "Yo sisi where's my clothes?" I asked.
"Oh shit I'm sorry mer I forgot but Shawn's pants is in the bag in the car." Sisi explain.
We walked to the car to get Shawn's pants. As we got to the car Shawn grabbed me and put me against the car door roughly with my hands above my head. He kissed me and I gladly allow him to. He pulled away and lick his lips. And slammed his lips against mine again. He pulled away once more. "Shawn I'm sorry we shouldn't" I said.
"No don't apologize its my fault I'm sorry" Shawn said.
I hurriedly get his pants for him and we walk back to the others. It was awkward between me n Shawn. I sat down and so did Shawn.
"Mercedes come here" lucas yelled.
I got up and I walked to him. He grab me and hugged me. "What's wrong?" he whispered into my ears.
"I just want to go home. And maybe chill in the pool and we could do a barbeque. And we can do the gender reveal their. " I said. He nodded his head and peck my lips. I went back to sit down beside Shawn but jordyn was sitting beside him so I went to sit down beside Angie.
I wrapped my arms around Angie and place my head on her shoulders. "Hey beautiful" I said.
She blushed. "Can I take you home tonight?" I asked jokingly.
"You can take me home whenever you want too." Angie answered.
I heard the music lower. So I gave my attention to the speakers. "It's getting a little late and dark out her so we're gonna go back to the house and continue there" zay announced. We started packing our stuff. And cleaning the area we were in. I was hugging Angie from behind she was watching the sea.
I kissed her neck and started Sucking on it causing a hickey to form. She slightly moan. I pulled away and smirk. I grab her hand and we walked to the cars. Angie was in the front seat and Shawn and jordyn in the back.

I started driving home when I saw jordyn place her hand on Shawn's leg. I shook my head n laughed. I played my music and drives home. We got home. I grab Angie hand and took her upstairs. I wanted to cuddle n get eaten out😻😻💦. I was laying and she came beside me and started taking off my pants. I grab her hand and pulled her on top of me and started kissing her. She placed her head in the crock of my neck. "Babygirl ur beautiful n smart n amazing. Ur not like this Angie. Ur not just my fuck buddy ......ur my friend" I said while hugging her. I kissed her on her lips once more. We got up n put on our bathing suit.
I had lucas sweatshirt over my bathing suit. I walked to the back yard and walked to lucas and hug him from behind. "Hey babygirl, oh u wearing my favorite sweatshirt?" Lucas said.
"Oh I'm sorry. I can put it back if u want?" I said.
He grabbed my face n peck my lips. "Shut up. U know ur always allowed to wear my stuff" he said. I giggled.
I wanted too talk to Shawn about earlier but he was busy with jordyn. I was chilling with zay n lucas by the barbeque grill. I was helping barbecuing chicken. Lucas was right by me the entire  time. Kissing my cheeks, neck, lips or forehead.
Malu came around n started being flirty with lucas. So I was ready to set shit straight. I grab lucas by the arm n said "nuh uh he's mine for the night😑"
"Oh I'm sorry mer. My bad" she said and walked away.