chapter 16

This is Loren☝____________________________________We all went to get ready

This is Loren☝
____________________________________
We all went to get ready.

This is Loren☝____________________________________We all went to get ready

Angie and malu outfits

Me and Loren outfit

"Babygirl are you sure you're okay?" I asked Loren.
"Yes baby. I'm okay" Loren said clearly annoyed
"I'm sorry gray I'm just worried." I explained.
She grabbed my face and kissed me. I bit her lip.
"Ugh benz quit doing that. " she said once I let go of her lip.
I Purposely grab her again and kiss her and bite her lip again.
She got mad and walked away.
I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. I went downstairs to look for Loren she was in the kitchen drinking hot chocolate.
"Baby" I said. She ignore me.
"Babeeeeee " I said. she completely ignored me.
"Fine be that way" I said rolling my eyes and walked to the sofa.

"Y'all ready?" Malu asked
"Yeah I guess" I answered.
We all walked to the car I put in my ear buds and zone out.
2 mins after.
Someone took out my ear buds out of my ear. I was completely piss. "WHAT" I snapped. I looked and saw a confused malu.
"I'm sorry malu.." I started but malu cut me off.
"It's ok sis I hate when people do that to me." Malu said
"Hey can we stop by my house?" I asked
"Yeah sure" angie said.

We stop at my house and I walked in and saw Lucas and Maya sitting on my sofa.
"You got 3 fucking minutes to take this bitch out of my house." I said dead serious.
"Stop being a bitch." Lucas said.
I grab Maya by her hair and dragged her outside. Angie ran out of the car and stomp Maya in her stomach. Then I dragged her ass off my land.
I walked back inside all the girls now following me.
I called zay.
" where are you" I asked him
"On my way home why " zay answered.
"Hurry I'm home and you need to talk to Lucas before I kill his dumb ass." I said
"I'm pulling up in the drive way right now" zay said.

Zay came in. "What's going on" zay yelled.
"I came home to get some money and my medication. So when I walked in Maya the bitch was sitting on my couch. The couch I took 3 month to pick out. And I have set a rule straight that Maya the bitch ain't allowed in this house and yet Lucas has the heart to call me a bitch because I told her to get out of my house" I said fully angry.
"Princess Go drink your medication. I'll deal with it." Zay said.
"Okay zay" I said
I went and drink my medication.
I went to my room got some money. I walked downstairs. Zay was yelling at Lucas.
"Zay I'm gonna go chill with the girls."  I told zay
"Okay princess. Here's $250"zay said while taking money out of his wallet.
" zay I already have money! " I said.
"I don't care. You're my princess and you get whatever you want because you're my spoil brat." He said.
" I'm not taking it. " I said.
"Angie give this to princess when she runs out of money." Zay told angie.
"Okay" angie said getting the money from zay's hand.
"Princess take your pills" zay said.
" no I already took one" I said looking at my toes.
"Angie please" zay said.
Angie ran upstairs got my medication and came back down. This has happened more than one time. By this I mean zay wants to give me money but I don't want to take it ....

We got in the car and we were now on our way. To an small ice cream parlor by the beach.
I bought the girls icecream and we sat down and talk about random bull shit. Loren was still mad at me.
I grab her face and peck her lips. She didn't kiss back.
Something was definitely wrong.
Angie looked at me. She knew something was wrong.
Angie and malu went to the bathroom.
"Babygirl what's wrong?" I asked.
"Who's zay? What's zay to you?"Loren ask.
" What your jealous? " I asked
"Benz I'm serious!" Loren said "Me and zay grew up together. He literally knew me from since I was born. His mom and my mom were bestfriends. My mom would always tell zay to take care of me in a joking way but before she died she told zay ....... Her words were" zay take care of princess. She is now your princess take care of her". Also she ask his mother if they could put money together to buy me n zay a house.
And my mom got her wishes. So if you thought me and zay were fucking around you're wrong and if you don't believe me I can take you to zay and his mom and you can ask them." I said calmly.
"Oh benz I'm sorry. It's just because I already got hurt once and it ain't the best feeling." She explained.
"Gray I've been hurt too. Angie cheated on me and that shit fucked me up. " I said.
She grab my face peck my lip and then we started making out. I bit her lip.
"Babe quit doing that" Loren said really annoyed.
"Never" I whisper yell.
I grab her face and we start slow kissing. I then bit her lip.
"Stop playin" she said really annoyed.
Malu and angie came back "So you guys okay now?"malu asked.
" yeah it was just a misunderstanding" I smiled.
"Lets go" angie said really excited.
It was a 30 minutes drive to our destination.
During the 30 minutes we talked about alot of bullshit and me n Loren made out a couple of times.
We final stop. We came out the car and saw.👇

👇