chapter 39

2 weeks later.
I woke up excited because today was the day I find out my baby's gender. It was 6:54am. I got up brush my teeth n comb my hair. I w alked downstairs. I was in a sports bra n spandex. I grab an apple n began eating it. A message came in.
New message from Carter.
Carter- Later in the day u will have a photoshoot. I don't know the exact time so be prepared.
Mercedes- Today I find out the gender of my child bro. As long as its after 2pm I can.
Carter- okay I will let them pick u up at 3:30.
____________________________________ During the 2weeks me n Shawn started texting and got really close he coming later in the night to sleep over. Zay doesn't really talk to me anymore. Lucas and I got more close we make out and tease each other but we never had sex( his junk in me).
____________________________________ Ariel came downstairs and sat beside me tired from the small walk from her room to here. I scoot my chair more beside her. I rub her pregnant belly and smile. I grab Ariel's face and kissed her. God her lips were so soft. We started making out, my tongue going down her throat. Just by knowing she's having my child get me turned on so yeah lately I've been eating her out or I've let her eat me out. Her tongue is very talented. I was now on her neck sucking it creating a Hickey.
I pulled away cause I know if I didn't stop I would fuck her on the island.
"Go an get ready doctors appointment is at 8" I said.
"Yes daddy" Ariel replied.
She knew calling me daddy gets me turned on.
She walked away. Leaving me horny asf.
Malu walked downstairs. And began making food. I hugged her from behind and start kissing her neck. "Baby what you uggghhhhh" she moaned.
I left a couple of Hickeys on her neck. "Cmon we going to my room" I said.
We walked to my room. Yes my room is sound proof. I locked the door. She was in front of my mirror. I hugged her from behind. I breath on her neck. "Ughh" she moaned. I smirked.
I kissed her neck and began licking and sucking. She place her hand in my hair pushing me deeper into her. One of my hands was on her hip and my next hand was pulling down her pants. After pulling down her pants I rubbed her clit through her panties. " fuccckkkk" she moaned loudly.
I put her panties to the side and I shoved two fingers into her " FUCKKK DADDY UGHHHHH MMMMM YESSSSS I'M GOING TO CUMMMMM FUCKKKKK" she screamed.
I was still behind her fucking her with my fingers. She cummed. I turned her around and put my fingers in her mouth so she sucked her juice off of my fingers.
While sucking my fingers she looked at me straight in my eyes. Getting me more horny.
She remove her mouth from my fingers n started walk away.
She grab her shorts and put it on. She came up to me and kissed me hard. So I put her against the wall. I tap her leg and she jumped on me. She started grinding on me.
"Baby u ready." Ariel yelled.
"Gimme 10 mins." I yelled.
I released malu from me. And ran to my bathroom and took a shower. When I came out malu was still on my bed.
"Whatchu still doing in here babydoll?" I asked.
"Thinking" she replied.
"About?" I asked.
"Do you have to go out?" Malu asked.
"Yes the gender of my child " I said
"Can we talk when u get back?" Malu asked.
"Yeah sure babydoll" I said and peck her on her lips.
I was fully dress so I went downstairs and say Ariel sitting there looking cute n shit.

Skip the doctor.
____________________________________
We was back in the car. The doctor appointment was over. We didn't let the doctor announce what gender the baby is because tonight we finna get everyone together have a dinner n reveal the gender to everyone.

It was now 10:32am. So we went get Starbucks and went to iHops and was nw on our way bk home.
When we reached home everyone was on the couch guessing what gender the baby is. I lowkey found it cute.
As they realize we were standing there. They began to question us about the gender.
"We will reveal it at dinner tonight." I said.
All you could hear is" aww, damn or that's so unfair " i giggled.

I walked to the kitchen to see a tall figure. The person turned around and it was Shawn.
I jumped on him my legs wrapped around his waist. "Shawnnnnn" I said like a little fan girl.
"I guess you miss me" he said
"I did" I said.
He laughed. "I thought you was gonna come till tonight." I said.
"I knew u was going to find out the baby's gender n I kinda wanted to be here for it. Only to find out I have to wait till tonight." He said.
I laughed at him. Lucas walked in and saw me on Shawn. He rolled his eyes, got his Arizona and walked away.
I got down off Shawn.
"You and him dating?" Shawn asked.
"No just friends with benefits." I said.
"Then why he tripping? " Shawn ask.
"It's nothing Shawn I promise" I said.
"Okay I hope so" he said.
"Since when did u start getting protective of me?" I asking laughingly.
"Oh cmon" he said and hugged me and we walked to the living room.

We sat on the couch and watch movies and cuddle. Lucas came downstairs and saw us cuddle and u could see the anger in his eyes. He got his keys and left.
"Where am I going to sleep?" Shawn ask.
"In my room silly it is a sleepover." I said giggling.
"You sure your friend would approve of that?" He said referring to Lucas.
"It's my house bro he can't tell me what to do" I said.
"Good" Shawn said and kissed me on the cheek.
____________________________________ It was now 1:56pm.
I had to start get ready for my photoshoot. I let Shawn pick out an outfit for me and it was actually hella cute.

I'm also taking Shawn to my photoshoot

I'm also taking Shawn to my photoshoot. Carter just arrived and is now sitting on the couch with Shawn. "Okay I'm ready" I said. We were now on our way to the photoshoot. I was modeling for forever 21. We reach to the building. I got straight to work. After the third clothes change the told us to take 5. I walked over to Shawn n through myself and laughed. I came off his lap and sat beside him just to see Carter making out with one of the other models. I got really disappointed because we just broke up a couple of weeks ago why would he be making out with someone else.
Shawn saw in my face how disappointed I was.
He grabbed me and made me sit in his lap while my face was in the crack of his neck. He was humming in my ear and twirling my hair. I started falling asleep. As I was about to fall asleep u hear "Back on set". I got up and went and finish my photoshoot. The photoshoot has now end so we went back home.