chapter 27

I got up and left the table I went to my room. Angie walked after me. When she reach my room she grabbed me and hugged me.
"Babygirl you know and I know u deserve better. There more fish in the sea. It sad to see that you're here moping around and by tonight she'll be kissing someone new. Don't be her fool" Angie said looking at me in my eyes I try to avoid eye contact. "Thanks" I respond look at the ground. Angie nod her head and walk out.
I jump in my bed and cuddle with my lifesize teddy bear. Tears feel from my eyes.
The door opened it was zay he came beside me and cuddle with me I cried into his chest.
"Zay when will we go home?" I asked him.
"Anytime you want princess" zay said then kissed my forehead.
"I wanna go home zay" I said pouting.
"You want me to book a flight for us for Tonight?" Zay asked
"Yes please zayzay " I said.
"Go start packing" zay said.
I got up and grab my suit case and start getting my stuff together zay was on my Mac book pro booking our tickets. I finished packing and turn around to see zay staring at me.
"Why are you staring at me" I asked.
He bit his lips and said and said "I can't look at you then?"
I giggled and got up and jumped on top of zay. We end up starting to wrestle I lost. He was above holding me down he look into my eyes and start tickling me. I was laughing so hard n he didn't stop. He finally stop and I cooled down. He laid beside me n hugged me. We fell asleep. Next thing I know zay's waking me up so we can catch our flight.
I jump out of bed and got my phone,charger and bags. The others got in another car while me n zay got in the same one. I just wanted to get home I'm tired of this honestly. I lay my head on zay shoulder and fell fast asleep. When we reached the airport zay woke me. I groaned I really just wanted to sleep right now. Zay pecked my lips and laughed.
Me and zay use to have a really close bond we wouldn't kiss each other on the cheek we would peck each other lip but when Kaylyn came in the picture everything changed. But now we're getting back our close bond. It might seem weird to you but that was us.
I lick my lips and smile. Zay looked at me and giggle. We got out of the car zay took out our bags he held my hand n we stroll our bag .
We were on the plane now I was sitting next to Lucas my head was on his lap and he was playing in my hair I couldn't do anything but moan. When he heard it he smirked😏. He grab my face n we end up making out. Damn his lips was the best thing. I pulled away from the kiss and lick my lips Lucas smiled and pull me into another kiss the kiss was getting hella heated his hands were going up my shirt and squeezing my breast I quickly pulled away not wanting to continue due to the fact that we were on a plane fill with people.
I pull away turning around to see if anyone was looking zay, sisi, Angie, Jay and Loren was staring. Loren was hella mad but honestly I didn't care.
I peck Lucas lip once more and then rest my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.
____________________________________ we finally landed. When we were walking to get our bag Lucas grab my hand and from then he didn't want to let go I just went with the flow.
We got into the car and went home.
When we opened the door we saw Kaylyn. Her eyes got teary. Zay got angry asf. I could see it in his face. I stop holding Lucas hand and walked to zay. I pushed him upstairs cause if he would have stayed downstairs it would have been a big argument between them.
"Princess can you sleep with me tonight?" Zay ask.
"Yeah sure zayzay" I said and peck his lips at the same time Kaylyn walked in. I pulled away quickly I didn't want her to think stupid shit about me but she already saw it.
"Zay are u fucking serious? You told me she's nothing to u and you're only here for her because u have too and now you're kissing her. Are u serious?" Kaylyn yelled.
"So I'm nothing to you and I'm just a Charity case 2 u huh?". I told zay.
I got up and walked away. I went into Lucas room and walked to him and hugged him.
" Awww babygirl what's wrong?" Lucas asked looking worried asf.
"Zay is an asshole" I said crying into his shirt.
"Only when it comes to you" Lucas mumbled hoping I wouldn't hear that.
"What's does that mean?" I ask now looking at him.
He was now sitting down and I was sitting on his lap being a cry baby as usual.
"Look zay has a soft spot for u babygirl. He would never intentionally hurt u. Anyone who fuck with u zay always made sure they were in there place. For example, me.....zay always talk to me about us me n u. He threatened me once. You mean a lot to him" zay said.
"He told Kaylyn that I meant nothing to him and that he was just here for me because he has to be" I told Lucas.
"Damn that's fuck up babe.... Who told u that?" Lucas asked.
"You remember when me and zay was so freaking close? N how we use to act together?" I reminded Lucas.
"Yeah" Lucas replied.
"Well we were getting close again ever since him and Kaylyn broke up. I peck his lips at the same time Kaylyn walked in and she said it" I said upset.
Lucas hugged me. I wipe my eyes and nose then lay on Lucas bed.
He got on top of me and start to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He lift me up and put me against the wall. "Let me get your mind off of it babygirl" Lucas whispered into my ears.
He start to suck my neck leaving a few hickeys. I moaned. He put me on the bed and kissed my neck n grind on me. I start to take off my top when the door just flew open. It was zay.
Lucas got up scared as hell because he knew what zay was capable of. I hide under the sheets.
"What the fuck is going on in here?" Zay yell angry asf.
"Fuck its none of your business" I yell back at zay.
"I wanna talk to you Mercedes" zay said.
"Zay not now I'm in the middle of something" I said.
"I don't care" zay said and mad dawg Lucas.
"Just go babe....we'll do this another time" Lucas said with a smirk on his face.
I rolled my eyes. Got up put on back my top then look up to see Lucas biting his lip.
So I walked to him and roughly kisses him. Then walk away. Zay rolled his eyes.
"Mercedes just let me explain" zay said.
"To be honest zay It doesn't matter. Ur explanation is not needed. When ever we fight you always have an excuse. I don't wanna hear it. The shit that u said actually hurt my feelings zay. This is something sorry can't fix" I said. I turned around and started to walk away.
He roughly grab my arm n drag me to his room.
"Zay you're hurting me. Let go of my arm " I yelled at zay.
He put me on his bed. "You know I hate when you act that way towards me" zay said in a calm voice as though nothing happened. "Why can't you just leave me alone" I ask zay.
"Because we don't usually fight. I hate fighting with you." Zay answered.
"I give up zay. Just say what you want to say. Why did you tell Kaylyn that? That shit actually hurt my feelings." I told him in a lower voice.
"Princess I'm sorry. Love make u say n do stupid things. Were you about to have sex with Lucas?" Zay told me.
"Yes why does it matter?" I told him.
"Princess I don't want you with him. He's not good enough for you." Zay told me serious asf.
"Zay are you serious telling me that I can't be with who I want to be with. I can't fuck him but you can go back to smoking, You can hurt my feelings." I said getting angry.
He stayed slient. I got up from my seat and was walking away until zay grab my hand and kiss me.
Not just a peck on the lips he grabbed me and we were making out. I was against the wall he was holding my hand above my head. He was traveling down to my neck and he suck hard on my sweet stop. I moaned loudly. He continued sucking leaving alot of hickeys. He traveled back to my lips and make out with me. He released my arms it fell around his neck. One of his hand was on my ass and the other was on my back. He squeezed my ass. Which made me moan. One of his hand was traveling up my back and un-did my bra strap. I quickly pulled away.
Zay giggle. "That's the best way to shut up/ make a girl stay" he said with a big smile on his face.
"Oh shut up. I'm still had at you!" I told him.
I walked to the mirror he had in his room and saw purple hickeys covering my neck. I gasp. I'm so getting him back for this.
Zay was on the bed laying down. I went beside him and cuddle into him. He turn to me and peck me on my lip. I grab his face and deepen the kiss. I travelled to his neck and started leaving hickeys.
I heard zay groan.
His neck was fill with hickeys. Kaylyn is going to trip when she sees it. I smiled. He turned us over then took off my bra n sucked my nipples. I was a moaning mess. I have no idea what got into zay bt damn I sure was loving it.
He got off of me and hugged and cuddle with me and we fell asleep.