chapter 25

Tears rolled down my eyes. He knew I was disappointed in him.
"Princess don't be like that."zay said.
Lucas had already walked out the door. Zay stand up and walked towards me. He pulled me into a hug but I pushed away. I walked out of his room and went back into mine. Tears still streaming down my face. I went straight to my bed everyone was still in my room. Sisi came beside me asked me "what was wrong?"
"I just wanna be alone" I said. I wasn't over reacting. Zay promised me he would stop and he broke that promise. Sisi got everyone out of the room. 20 minutes later loren came into the room. "Baby are you okay?" She asked. "Yep I'm just fine" I said sarcastically. She came and cuddle with me. "You wanna talk about it?" She ask. "No I'm good" I stated.
"I'm sorry how I acted when those girls were talking to you. I'm sorry I tried to get you jealous. I'm sorry I'm such a bitch. I just want you to myself I don't want no bitch/nigga talking to you cause I know I'm easily replaceable. I love you Benz." Loren said with tears streaming down her eyes.
I wiped her tears away"Princess I love you more. No one could ever replace you. I love you and you're the only person I want in my life you're the only person I want in my future. No one could ever take me away from you" I said. I grab her face and kiss her. She smiled she leaned in again and we start making out. She was now on top of me. I moved to her neck and left a hickey. She moaned my name. As I was about to take it a little farther zay barged in through the door.
Loren got off of me quickly.
"I need to talk to you princess" zay said. "Leave me alone" I said getting pretty annoyed. "Loren can you give us a minute" zay stated. Loren shook her head yes gave me a kiss and walked out. "Look Mercedes I'm sorry I broke our promise but...." He started but I cut him off.
"Look zay its cool promises are meant to be broken. I'm just concerned about your health and a over protective little sis. You do you zay I'm not gonna stop you from doing what you want to do" I stated.
"Mercedes are you sure?" he said.
"I'm not tripping on you no more. You're old enough to know right from wrong" I said.
He hugged me and we lay on my bed and cuddle.
"So you were gonna get some pussy. If I didn't walk in" zay said laughingly.
"Yeah but you ruined it" I said annoyed.
"Princess I love you" zay said
"I love you too zayzay" I told him.
"Honestly tho you've always been here for me since day one. You've always got my back. Made sure I wasn't in trouble. Made sure I'm okay. And when I'm not okay you're always here to comfort me. I love you princess." Zay said truthfully.
"Awwww zay " I said.
I cuddle into him more and he kiss me on my forehead.
We heard a knock on the door I yelled it's open. The door open and it revealed malu. I got up and tried to run towards her but I just end up falling on the ground. She laughed and came and help me up. "Hey malu" he said and gave her a hug and walked out.
Malu came towards me and hugged me. "I miss you so much" malu said.
"I miss you too baby girl" I said.
She started blushing.
We lay on the bed and talk for a while. Then the girls came in loren looked at me and rolled her eyes. So I realized that she was jealous because I was cuddling with malu. "Princess come her" I said while opening my arms. She walked towards me with her hands folded to her self. I grabbed her waist and made her sit on my lap and I kissed her neck. "No need to be jealous babygirl she's just my friend" I whispered in her ears.
She smiled.
"I didn't know y'all were still dating" malu said.
"We broke up for a while but now we're back together" I said truthfully.
"Y'all so cute together"malu complimented.
Loren giggled. Malu was with Angie cuddling now. And jae was with sisi. Jae's little sis Nina went back home due to the fact of family matters. We were watching a scary movie. And loren hates scary movies so she was in my chest for the entire movie. I honestly found it cute. When the movie ended everyone was fast asleep. I was the only one up playing on my phone it was 11:37pm. I got up and walked to zay's room. He was awake." Princess why are you up so late?" Zay asked. "I know you don't wanna sleep alone so I came here" I said. "You know me so well. Thanks babygirl but you didn't have too." Zay stated
"I wanted too." I said why cuddling deep into his chest. He kissed me on my forehead and I fell fast asleep.
____________________________________I woke up I checked my phone it was 8:19am. Zay was not on the bed with me. Couple minutes later I saw zay walked out of his bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. "Honestly zayzay I've never really noticed how cute you are" I said truthfully.
"Well thanks princess" he said smiling.
"Nah for real tho zay you fine asf." I said while watching him body.
"You really think so babygirl?" Zay asked.
"Hell yeah" I exclaimed.
He laughed. He came towards me and kissed me on my forehead. He got his clothes and went to put on his clothes.
I lay down on his bed and saw his phone. I went and start lurking on his phone. He had a iPhone X in matte black so his phone take pretty good pictures. I went on his Snapchat and took some really cute pics and add it to his story.
I walked towards his mirror and start taking mirror selfies. He came out off the bathroom and saw me and came and pose with me.

 He came out off the bathroom and saw me and came and pose with me