chapter 32

"Princess wake up" someone said while shaking me.
I woke up it was my manager carter. He young and cute asf.

 He young and cute asf

"Hey ling ling. What time is it?" I said in my sleepy voice.
"Hey princess and It's 2:30am. Go start to get Ready." he said.
"Can you make me breakfast?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." Carter smile and walked downstairs.
I walked to my bathroom brush my teeth, shower. Changed into a sweatshirt and a sweatpants and some yeezy.
I walked to lucas room and woke him up and told him I was gonna leave after I got breakfast. He peck my lips and told me good luck. I walked back to my room and lock the door. I walk to my bed and Started playing with Ariel clit. I heard her moan. I started leaving a Hickey on her neck. I start to move my finger fast. She woke up and started to moan loudly. I smile at her. She cummed. I took my fingers out of her.
"God i wish I could wake up like this every morning." Ariel said.
"I'm about to go work." I told her.
She grabbed me and kissed me hard and travel to my neck and sucked it until my neck was purple. She let go and peck my lips. And said "bye babe". I peck her lips one more time.
It was now 3:30am.
I walked downstairs to see Carter putting my food on my plate.
I washed my hands.
"So what was that upstairs?" He questioned.
"Me fucking someone wasn't that obvious?" I said.
I sat down and start eating my food.
He sat beside me. He placed his hands on my leg. I didn't mind tbh because me and him always tease each other like that but we knew our boundaries due to the fact he has a girlfriend but they have a off and on relationship.
We only tease each other when he and his girlfriend breaks up. Me and Carter are really close though.
I finished eating. He put my stuff in his car. And we were on our way. Carter placed his hands on my legs higher than usual.
"Ling ling" I said.
"Yes princess?" Carter respond.
"What going on with you and your girl?" I asked.
"Which girl?....... Oh we broke up a couple months ago while you were on vacation." Carter said.
"Oh I'm sorry ling ling" I told him.
"So who's the lucky boy?" Carter asked.
"Well it was zay" I started.
Carter quickly moved his hands from my legs.
"The fuck???? You and zay???" Carter said.
" yeah me and him broke up yesterday. He cheated on me" I said in a lower voice.
"I'm sorry princess." Carter said.
"It's okay" I said now looking out the window.
"Why so much Hickeys though ?" Carter said while running one of his hands on my neck.
I giggled. "Angie, zay and Ariel." I reply.
"Goddamn princess so who were you fucking this morning?" He asked
"Ariel" I said and bit my lip.
He placed his hand back on my leg.
"So you single right?" He asked.
"Yes ling ling I'm single" I said n giggled.
"So since you single and I'm single you wanna go to dinner sometime?" Carter asked.
"I would love to go to dinner with you ling ling" I said.
I knew Carter for a couple of years now. And as far as I know he's a good person.
"Do I have to take you on a date or can I just call you mine now?" Carter said.
I laughed.
"What are you trying to say?" I looked at him.
"Will you be my girlfriend Mercedes?" Carter said.
"You gotta promise me one thing." I stated.
"What is that princess?" Carter said.
"You gotta be honest with me. If you feel our relationship need to end just come and tell me don't go sleep with some other hoe. Please don't cheat on me."
"I promise princess" he said.
"Well looks like you got yourself a girlfriend" I said smiling.
He start laughing and held my hand and kiss it.
We finally reached at the hotel
"Stay right there" Carter said.
He got out his phone and took a couple of pictures of me.