chapter 18

I walked downstairs and sat down with kaylyn.
"What's wrong?" Kaylyn asked.
"She's so jealous. Bruh it gets on my nerves. I like her. But damn. And she'll curse me when she doesn't get her way. Like come on grow up. She's my lil baby but fuck" I explained.
"You want me to talk to her?kaylyn asked.
"If you want to!" I stated.
Kaylyn start to walk upstairs then she looked back and asked " you coming. "
"Sure why not" I said.
We walked in the room to find a sad Loren cuddle with one of my pillows.
Damn she looked so cute.
"Hey can we talk?" Kaylyn asked
"Yeah sure" Loren said.
Kaylyn and Loren stared at me.
"What." I asked.
"Privacy" kaylyn said.
"Whatever. I'll be outside" I said.
I was sitting on the ground outside my room door.
I heard their conversation.
"You're fucking up my lil sis. You know that right?" Kaylyn asked
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it. It's just alot right now" Loren said sounding as if she was gonna cry.
"What are you cheating on her? Is it an ex." Kaylyn asked
"No I've been hurt alot I'm scared okay I get jealous because I am afraid someone will come and take her away from me. My mom made me date this guy and I hated every second of it I ended up falling hard for him. He ended up cheating on me which literally broke my heart. I broke up with him then my mom kicked me out so now I'm staying with the girls. But they're probably gonna kick me out  because I'm dating Angie's ex sooo yeah." Loren explained.
"I'm sorry for all this shit you're going through but let me tell you a little about Mercedes. Her mother died when she was little. Her father was abusive and he beat the shit outta her. She was bullied in school. She had to stay with zay and his mom. Her first boyfriend cheated on her she cried for days she was 15. And she still forgave him and he now lives here.
She was 16 when she discover she was bi but at first it was only for sex but then when angie came around she got real serious with her but then angie cheated on her. And now you came and damn she really wants this shit to work she's real serious. She hates when people yell or curse her because it reminds her of what her father did. She hate the fact that you get jealous because she feels you don't trust her. She's been through alot. That's not even the full story and you're already in tears. That's why that little girl is my princess and if anyone mess with her they mess with me. That's why we try so hard to take care of her." Kaylyn explained

"I'm sorry " she said crying. "I taught I had it hard but damn" she continued.
Kaylyn walked out and  looked at me. "Go comfort your girlfriend" kaylyn said.
I walked in my room to see Loren crying it broke my heart.
"Baby stop crying its okay." I said hugging her.
"I'm such a bitch. I'm so sorry." Loren apologize.
"Babygirl don't say that you're not a bitch." I said
I cupped her face and wiped away her tears with my thumbs.
I pecked her lip.
She smiled and kissed me and bit my lip. I grab her ass. I bit her lip. We continue to kiss and I finally pulled away.

Loren grab me back and pecked my lips. I pecked her lips back.
I

picked her up and place her on the bed.
"Lets go to sleep" I said.
She snuggled into my neck then we both fell asleep.
____________________________________

I woke up I looked at my side and saw a sleeping Loren cuddling into my chest. I got up and took a bath. And put on my outfit.

I walked downstairs to see Lucas sitting there chilling.
"Babygirl can we talk?" Lucas asked
"Yeah sure." I said.
"I keep fucking up okay. I'm sorry. I knew you had your rules against Maya and I still brought her in. I don't know what's going on with me. I love you and you knew that. everythings just alot right now. I'm sorry"he apologize.
"Lucas its okay. If you like maya you can date her just don't bring her to my house." I stated.
"But that's the problem I don't like her I like you and I want you to be mine but I keep messing up". He said.
"Lucas I think we should just stay friends. I already have a girlfriend." I said looking at my toes.
"Princess?" He said picking up my head. A tear ran down my face.
"I'm sorry Lucas but I can't wait for you nomo. I got a good girlfriend upstairs. One minute you want me and the next minute you hate me and calling me these terrible names. And I'm tired of it. I'm sorry but my wait for you is over." I said now fully cry.
"I'm sorry... Can we be friends!" Lucas asked.
"Yeah sure." I said wiping my face.
Lucas hugged me. I hugged him back. We stayed like that for awhile. He went back to watching TV. I went to my room Loren was still sleeping I went beside and cuddled into her I start playing with her hair I heard her slightly moaned. I smiled. She started shifting around signalling she was walking up. She opened her eyes and stared at me.
"Damn you look so beautiful" I spoke.
"Baby stop you're making me blush" she said covering her cheeks.
I bit my lip. She cuddled into my chest and then her hand slowly travelled to my ass. When she finally reached my ass she softly squeezed it and started rubbing it nice and slow.
"Babe" I said.
"What u wanna do today?" Loren asked.
"How about we stay here and Netflix and chill?" I answered.
"Yeah sure." Loren said.
And we spent the whole day chilling in my room with a bunch of snacks.