chapter 35

The first house she showed us was beautiful it had 6 rooms ,6½ bathroom, a play room, basement, bar, pool etc

The first house she showed us was beautiful it had 6 rooms ,6½ bathroom, a play room, basement, bar, pool etc. The cost was $94,000
"I like it but the only problem is the six rooms won't be enough for everyone" I spoke.
"That's true and plus we always have visitors" zay spoke.
"May we see something different maybe with more rooms?" Carter spoke.
"Sure " The house agent said.

We just arrived to another location.

"Okay this house has 8 rooms, 9½ bathrooms, a play room, an indoor gym, a pool, living room, dinning area, kitchen, basement etc

"Okay this house has 8 rooms, 9½ bathrooms, a play room, an indoor gym, a pool, living room, dinning area, kitchen, basement etc. The price of this house is $147,000" the house agent said.

"Zay I like this one." I said.
"I like it too but their ain't no yard. You know to play basketball ball or something." He said.
"Can we see something more spacious." Carter asked.
"Sure" the house agent said.

We had just arrived to the next location

"Wow this is beautiful" I said. "What's your name?" I asked the house agent.
" oh I'm sorry my name is Jamie" she said.
"Well Jamie can you show us around?" I asked.
"Yeah sure" she said.
"This house have 10 rooms, 12 bathroom, a basement, a basketball court, tennis court, a pool, indoor gym, a play room, kitchen, living room, etc. This house comes with everything inside of it. The price of this house is $265,000." She explained.
"I love it." I said.
"The pool is kinds small though" zay said.
"Zay this is the kinds place I wanna rise my son/daughter in. Please zay" I said.
"How about we go to one more " zay said.
"Okay " I said pouting.
"We want to see one more Jamie but we want it to have the same features just a bigger pool." Carter said while holding my hand.
"Sure"

We arrived to the last house

We arrived to the last house. It was more beautiful than the last.
"This has all the same features and the pool is more bigger. The price is $268,000" Jamie said.
"Princess do you like this one?" Zay added.
" yeah it has all the same features so I don't mind" I said.
"Do y'all want this one?" Carter asked.
Zay looked at me "If this is what princess wants this is what princess will get" he said and kiss my forehead.
I blushed. I could see a slight jealousy in Carter's face but I tried to pay it no mind. "We'll take this one" I said.
"Okay well we will schedule a day for payment." "Will it be cash or credit" Jamie said.
"It Will be cash but I would like to schedule a day so the rest of my family can see the house" I said.
"Sure no problem. How about Thursday. Does that sound good?" Jamie asked.
"Yeah but how we will be paying cash doesn't that mean we get a discount? " I asked.
"Well it does give y'all a 15% discount off. Which will be $40200. Not everyone usually get an amazing deal like that. If you don't buy this house I sure will." Jamie said.
"When will have to pay?" Zay asked.
"Well we need to schedule a meeting with a lawyer how this is cash so that will take a while due to the fact that our lawyer quit a while back" Jamie explained.
"Well we are going to my lawyer tomorrow I want to get this finished with as soon as possible. You can join us if you would like." I said.
"Sure that would be so much easier." Jamie said.
"Also we would like to sell our house that we are living in now. How would that work?" Carter asked.
"Well we would need to check out the house buy the house from y'all , fix it up and sell it more expensive to someone else." Jamie said Truthfully.
"Is everything in my house new or is it used?" I ask every concern.
"Yes everything is new ." Jamie said.
"Okay our appointment to the lawyer is at 1pm. His office is located at 21 burns avenue. " I said.
"Thank you for your time I hope you enjoy your home after tomorrow" Jamie said.
We said our good byes.
We drove to the bank to do our transaction. We got our money and went home.
Everyone was in the living room.
"Hey everyone " I said excitedly.
"Hey " everyone said in union.
"Mercedes i need to talk to you". Ariel said.
We walked in the kitchen.
"So today I make 3 months and in two weeks we will be able to find out the gender of the child." Ariel said.
I Started smiling like a fool.
It was now 4:32pm.
Carter hasn't said a word since we arrived at my house.
"Carterrrrrrrrrrrrr" I whined.
"What??" He said annoyed.
"Cmon here" I said.
" I'm watching tv " he said.
"Cmon here" I said.
He gave me that what the fuck you want look. I walked to the kitchen.
I heard zay said "bro if you don't comfort her some other nigga or chick finna do it"
After a few months I saw Lucas walked in and came to hug me. This was what I needed bro but I wanted it to be Carter.
I only wanted Carter's touch.
"Thanks lukie" I said.
"I'm always here for you princess" he said and kissed my forehead.
I walked up to my room and lay down playing with my phone.
I heard the door open. "Hey can I come in?" Carter asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"You still wanna talk to me?" Carter asked.
"Nah not anymore" I said.
He came and laid on the bed beside me. He held me close to him. Goosebumps ran down my spine.
"Baby I'm sorry how I embarrassed you in front of everyone " he apologized.
"You're such a asshole." I said.
"But I'm your asshole babydoll." He answered back.
He peck my lips.
"So why did you act like that?" I asked.
"Well I was kinda jealous when zay kiss you on your forehead and called you princess and when you blushed" he explained.
"Well next tell me and don't embarrass me in front of people" I said mad asf.
"You're so freaking cute when your mad" he said.
He began kissing my face and tickling me.
"Guess what !" I said excitedly.
"What?????" Carter said.
"In two weeks I'm going to find out the gender of my baby" I said.
"You're going to be an amazing mother." Carter said and kiss my forehead.
"Your going to come with me tomorrow right?" I asked.
"Do you want me to go?" He asked.
"If course I want my boyfriend to be with me through this." I said.
"Then I'll go" he said.
"Do you think we will work out?" I asked Carter.
"To be honest babydoll I'm hope we work out. You're the only girl that I actually grew to love." He explained.
I leaned in to kiss him as we began to kiss he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance I gladly gave in. We started to make out.