chapter 14

I walk to my room and saw malu sitting on my bed playing with her phone. I walked to the couch that was in my room n sit down n text Angie.
Mer- babe u busy?
Angie- no y
Mer- I don't want to stay home today😔 so can I go over at yours
Angie- yes baby💖
Angie- hw cums u don't want to stay home?
Mer- Lucas is an asshole
Angie- what did he do?
Mer- I'll talk to you when I get there.
Angie- okay babe💖
____________________________________

I packed some clothes and then I went to find Kaylyn. She was in the kitchen. "Hey imma stay at Angie's house tonight. Tell zay" I told her
"Okay be safe. If u need anything call/text me ! Do u need money" she said sounding motherly
"No I already have some money. Thanks tho Kay" I said while hugging her and I was now on my way to Angie's house.

I reach to Angie's house and just walked in n sat on the couch and started to play with my phone💆.
I heard someone scream in fear I turned around and then a girl tackled me and start hitting me. I turned her around and I held her hand down n she start screaming "DON'T KILL ME. ANGIE HELP. HELP"
Angie came downstairs. Stop and looked at us and started laughing.
"Why the fuck did this bitch tackled me?" I questioned
"Why are you laughing and why did this bitch call me a bitch!" The girl said.

We were now off the ground facing each other.
"Who u calling a bitch?" I yelled in her face.
"OKAY OKAY Mercedes this is my cousin Loren gray. Loren this is Mercedes my best friend" angie said

"Gray as in the color" I asked.
"Mercedes as in the car" Loren ask . I rolled my eyes and laugh

"Nice to meet you gray ." I stretch out my hand so she can shake it .
"Nice to meet you too Benz ." Loren said while shaking my hand.
I laughed at the fact that see called me Benz.
Angie was now in the kitchen finding something to eat.
I walked to her and hugged her from behind and I start kissing her neck.
" babe stop it" she said giggling
I turned her around and we started making out.
"Damn am I missing something?" Loren asked
"Well gray me n your cousin were dating but we decided to take a break so we're just friends with benefits right now" I explained
"I didn't know you were bi angie" loren said
We start talking about random things and then we decided to watch a movie.
"Angieeeeee come cuddle with me." I said annoyingly.
"No why don't you ask Loren to cuddle with you?" Angie said angrily. She was mad because me and loren were talking and spending time with each other.
"Okay maybe I will if that's what you want me to do" I said
She rolled her eyes.
"Lorennnn come here and cuddle with me" I yelled.
She came and jumped on me. I wrapped my hands around her waist.
We started watch finding dory.
Loren turned to face me and snuggled her head into my neck. My hands were on her back dangerously close to her ass.
Angie gave me a blanket. I placed it on Loren and me. She snuggled more into my neck. I start tracing the hem of her shirt while touching her skin. Goosebumps ran over her skin.
"Lets go to the mall" angie suggested
Me and Loren nod our head yes.
We all went upstairs to change our clothes. Loren went into a different room me and angie went in the same.

Angie was picking out her clothes. I went behind her a pick her up and place her on the bed.
"What was that downstairs" I asked
"Nothing I just got a little bit jealous of the fact that you and Loren was together" she said in a low voice while looking down at her toes.
"Baby me and Loren are just friends the only reason I cuddled with her was because you told me to" I said while picking up her chin so I can she her eyes.
"I'm sorry we aren't even together nomo and I'm still trippin on you" angie said
"It's okay baby your showing me that you still care" I said.

I leaned in and slowly kissed her and then I travelled slowly to her neck.
I started suck on her neck.
" Mercedes ugh babe hmm" angie moaned.
I smirked
I put my hand in her pants and slowly play with her clit. " fuck baby my cousin is still in the house" she whisper yell
She was already wet by now her juice was all over my finger.
I put my finger in her mouth and she sucked it off. I start suck and bite her neck " FUCK MERCEDES " she moaned.
I let go of her and when to find some clothes.

Angie outfit

Mercedes outfit

Mercedes outfit

Loren outfit____________________________________We went to the mall got a few things them we went to get some food

Loren outfit
____________________________________
We went to the mall got a few things them we went to get some food.
Loren was sitting beside me and angie was sitting in front of me.
We were waiting on our food and talking about random things.
Angie went to use the bathroom.
"Soooo Loren are you bi ?" I asked.
"No but I would turn bi for you" Loren said.
She place her hand on my leg and started to rub my leg.
"Don't do that babygirl. You're turning me on" I whisper in her ears.
She bite her lips.
Angie came back to the table. Loren went to the car because she forgot her purse
"Angie can I fuck your cousin? If you don't feel comfortable with me fucking her I won't do it" I explained
"Go ahead mer. It's your pussy I can't stop you" angie said
"Baby what's wrong?" I questioned her.
"Nothing".angie said
"Baby don't be like that. I know something is bothering you. Tell me" I said
"I don't wanna talk about it!" She said
"Fine then." I said giving up

We when upstairs I was going to sleep in Loren room and angie was sleeping in her own room.
I went to shower and changed into my pajamas and then I lay beside Loren. She turned and face me, she put her hands on my ass and squeezed it. I grab her face and start making out with her. Damn her lips were so soft. I picked her up her leg was nos around my torso my hands were on her ass. I placed her against the wall and travelled to her neck I started to suck her neck hard. "Fuck Mercedes ugh hmnn" she moaned.
I didn't want it to go too far. So I put her on the bed and just left her their.