chapter 21

I woke up to see Nina on the couch watching TV. I smiled. I went to brush my teeth.
"Good morning Nina" I said.
"Good morning Mercedes" she said to me
I sat down with her and watch frozen.
After frozen was finished I put on Cinderella. Then I went to take a bath.

Mercedes outfit ☝

When I went back in the room Nina was fast asleep so I came downstairs. I walk in the kitchen and got some cereal I finished eating so I washed my dishes. While I was washing my dishes I felt someone hand around my waist.
"Good morning baby girl" Lucas said.
" fuck you" I said. I unwrapped his hands from around my waist.
"Hey what's up?" He asked
"Lucas why is it always like this? First you say you like me, then you kiss me, then you go and fuck someone in my house. I don't want to deal with this nomo bruh" I said disappointed that I fell for it.
"I'm sorry..." Lucas started but I cut him off.
"It's whatever you probably didn't want something serious maybe it was all in my head." I said and walked away.
I went to my room and saw jae changing and damn she look hella fine. I went behind her and hug her I put my lips on her neck and slowly start kisding. "Mercedes" jae moaned.
"Yes baby" I said as I let go.
"You play too much!" Jae exclaimed.
I turned her around  to kiss her. My hand slowly travel to her ass an I squeeze it , she gasp I took my chance and place my tongue in, our tongues battled of course I won. I went to her neck and started kissing and sucking it. I left a big ass love bite. I let go and walked away. She grab my hand and push me on the bed. She got on top of me and slowly start grinding.
"Fuck jae." I moaned.
I turned us over and I slightly start rubbing her clit I put her panties on one side and I pushed my finger in hard.
"FUCK" She screamed.
I continue to finger her she kept on screaming and moaning. She cummed. I smiled and kissed her.
"Let go take a bath" I said.
We both went into the bathroom. She stepped in so did I. I grabbed the soap and slowly ran it Down her back. I turned her around and slowly soap around her breast. Skip the bath. We got out. I look at jae I know she was in pain. I help her out and we both lay on the bed naked.  I grab her ass. She moaned.
"Are you okay or was I too rough?" I asked while I was playing with her breast.
"It hurts a little but I'm okay." She said..
I put on a shorts and one of my sweatshirt and went downstairs to get an ice pack. I walked upstairs to my room. I wrapped the icepack in a thin cloth and place it between her legs.
"Fuck baby" she moaned.
I lay beside her.
" I'm sorry." I apologize.
"It's OK babe I like it rough" she whispered in my ear.
I smiled and kissed her and bit her lip.
1 new message.
Sisi- are you coming or nah
Mer- oh fuck I forgot. I'm on my way.
Sisi- hurry up
____________________________________

I left on the same outfit.👇

I told zay I was going to Angie house and was now on my way.

I walked in to see Angie and sisi sitting on the couch looking pissed off as ever.
" hey wassup" I said.
"Angie's acting like a bitch because I tried to talk to her about the malu situation." Sisi yelled.
"Hey chill out let me talk to her." I said.
"Whatever😒" sisi said rolling her eyes and walked away.

"Angie what's up with you? " I said.
" nothing leave me alone. " Angie said annoyed.
"Come on let just talk about it and get it over with." I said calmly.
"Why do you care? Why don't you just go and talk to Loren?" Angie exclaimed.
"Bruh what does she have to do with this?" I asked.
"Fuck you Mercedes" she said.
"I ain't even do nothing. I don't know why you're putting mine and Loren's relationship in this." I said.
"Please leave me alone." She said.
"Angie what's going on?" I said.
"I miss you okay you're all I want I love you and seeing you with Loren kills me." Angie said truthfully.
I was lost in words.
"Angie me and Loren broke up. But I'm already with someone else. I love you too but you cheated on me " I said.
Tears ran down her face.
"I'm sorry give me another chance." Angie said.
"What about malu?" I asked.
"She my bestfriend." Angie said.
"Well that's good; but its not a reason to waste so much money." I explained.
"Yeah I know its just, me and her use to talk about our problem and stuff like that and we comfort each other and I miss her." Angie explained.
"Babe there is face time, Skype etc. To could go every couple of months to see her but every week is not okay." I told her.
"Mercedes don't call me that." She said.
"Call you what babe?"  I said.
"That! don't call me babe." She stated.
"Why? I call everyone babe." I said.
"That's the problem." Angie said.
"Oh I'm sorry ang" I said
"So are you single?" She asked hopefully.
"Yes but there is already someone. I'm sorry." I said
"Oh umm." Angie was lost of words.

Sisi walked in " is everything OK now ?" She asked.
"Yes" we said in union.
"Well I such go." I said. I gave them a hug each and a kiss on their forehead each I said my good byes and was now going home.
I walked in the house and went in the kitchen. Nina jumped on me I was now carrying her. "HEY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Nina screamed.
"Nina lower your voice!" Jae exclaimed.
"I was at a friend house they needed my help with some stuff." I told Nina " have you drink your medication?" I asked her.
She shook her head no and cuddle her head into my neck.
"She'll take it right now" jae said.
"Noooo I don't want to take it" Nina cried.
"Why don't you want to take it?" I asked.
"Because its yucky" she said.
"How about I take you out to the candy store if you take your medication." I said.
"YESSSS okay" Nina said.

Nina ran to jae and said"Can I have my medication now"
Jae got up and went and get it. She gave it to Nina. After Nina was finished she came running to me.
"Lets go now." Nina said.
"Jae come with us" I asked.
"Fine" jae said.
We went to the car.
I put Nina in the car seat and buckle her up.
I went into the drivers seat.
I start the car and we were on our way. I put one hand on jae's leg and slightly rub it. We stopped I unbuckled Nina. Jae came out of the car I grabbed her and peck her lip.
I held Nina's hand and we walked in the candy store. I got a basket, "you can get what ever you want" I told Nina. She got 1 chocolate bar and a pack of skittles.
"Is that all?" I asked.
"Yes please" Nina said.
I got a bunch of stuff. I paid for it my total was $76.95.
I put the bags in the car. And  started driving.
"Do you guys want to get something to eat?" I asked.
"Food" Nina yelled.
"I'll take that as a yes" I said laughing.
We went to church chicken and bought fry chicken then went home.
"Mercedes I wanna talk to you" zay said
"Oh god what did I do." I said.
"Why do you think you did something wrong?" Zay said.
"Because you called me by my first name" I explained.
"I usually call you by your first name" he said.
"You only call me by my first name when you're mad" I explained.
"Anyways I was thinking about us going on a vacation." Zay said.
"Oh my gosh really" I whispered yelled.
"Yes💢" he said.
"Who all is going?" I asked.
"Loren, Lucas ,jae ,Nina, me ,you, and  kaylyn." He said.
"Does Lucas have to go?" I asked.
"Why don't you want him to go?" Zay asked me.
"Never mind" I said and walk away.
"Start packing we are gonna leave tomorrow; our flight is going to leave 8:30." Zay yelled.