chapter 30.

When we reach home we saw Kaylyn and some chick on the couch chilling.
"Hey y'all back?" Kay asked.
"Yeah we just went to get a few stuff" I answered.
"Oh this is my cousin. Her name is Ariel" Kay introduced.
Goddamn she was fine asf.

"Hey" Ariel said shyly

"She's gonna be staying with us for a while" Kay said.
"Oh okay cool" I said.
She went back to the couch and talked to Ariel.
We went upstairs and chill.
I grab him and kissed him. He kissed back of course. His lips was soooooo soft. We pulled apart. "She really pretty" I said referring to Ariel.
"Yeah bt not as beautiful as u" he said.
"Oh come on zay she's much more pretty than I am." I said.
"Babygirl to me you are way more beautiful." Zay said.
I kiss him. I got up walked to my room n went to take a shower. I took a long bath. I finished up and wrapped my towel around me and walked into my room. I got scared as hell to see someone sitting in my room unpacking. It was Ariel.
Goddamn she look fine as hell. I wanted her.
"What you doing in here?" I asked her.
"I'm staying in here. What you doing in here?" She said.
"Babygirl this is my room" I said smirking.
I got a sweatshirt and a spandex. And changed in front of her.
I know it was wrong but a little teasing never hurt anyone.
I could feel her eyes on me.
I turned around and smirk at her.
She quickly act like she wasn't staring at me.
She's so fucking lucking I'm dating zay.
I haven't got a good fuck since I started dating zay. Me and zay haven't had sex yet. And I'm kinda craving it.
I walked out the room before I could do something I regret.
I walked downstairs to see zay and Lucas chilling watching TV. I walked to zay and sat on his lap and put my head in his neck and blow on it he let out a slight moan. I giggle and moved my head and sat in between him and Lucas. Lucas grabbed me and hugged me. Zay rolled his eyes. I can't believe zay doesn't trust me around lucas. He knew I hate when he's jealous. It totally unfair because I trust him around Kaylyn. I'm gonna talk to him later about it.
I cuddle  with Lucas because I wanted to cuddle with someone.
I was now laying on his chest n
He was hugging me. I don't think lukey will make a move because he knew I was with zay n he respected that.
We were watching the lovely bones. Me and lukey was deep into the movie and every minute I could feel zay eyes on us. I got up and went to the kitchen zay followed me. I was leaning on the Island he came behind me and started to leave a Hickey. I knew he was trying to show off to lucas. I pushed him away and walked to my room.
I open my door and walked to my bed and laid there playing on my phone.
Lucas walked in and laid beside me. He Started playing in my hair. It was really relaxing I end up falling asleep.
____________________________________ I woke up at 5:23am. I couldn't fall back to sleep. I saw Ariel sleeping on the couch in my room. I walked to zay room. I was surprised when I opened the door. I saw Kaylyn and zay. Kaylyn was naked and zay only had on boxers. They didn't have a sheet covering them so I saw it.
I didn't know what to do to be honest. A tear slipped my eye. I took a picture then I walked away. I went to lukey room And I shook him....... He began to wake up. "What's wrong babygirl?" Lucas said in his morning voice.
I got under his covers and hugged him and started to cry.
"Mercedes what's wrong princess?" Lukey asked now really worried .
I show him the picture and he got angry asf.
He started playing in my hair which made me calm down.
I began playing with his chest.
He let out a little moan and I began to laugh.
"Don't do that you're gonna get me turned on babygirl" Lucas said.
I laughed and let my hand travel a little lower and started giving him a hand job.
"Oh fuck babygirl." Lucas moaned. I started moving faster
"Ughhhhhhh fuck yesss babyyy" Lucas moaned harder.
"I'm gonna cum. Fuckkkkk " he said as all his cum shoot out of his big dick.
"Babygirl you didn't have to do that" Lucas said.
"Lukey shut up its just a hand job" I told him laughingly.
"Zay would beat the shit out of me if he knew this happened.
"I'm gonna break up with him " I said.
"He messed up." Zay stated
A tear slip my eye. Lucas grabbed me and hugged me. I started crying in his chest. I was so fucking disappointed in him. "Why do all my relationship end like this?" I said crying. "Is something wrong with me?" I said.
"Nah babygirl your the best thing zay ever had. He didn't realize that and took it for granted. Trust me babygirl you deserve the world" Lucas said.
"Thanks lukey." I said.
He started playing with my hair and I fell asleep in his arms.
____________________________________ I woke up 11:37am lukey was no longer beside me. I got up went to my room brush my teeth and walked downstairs. I saw zay had a fresh black eye and a busted lip. Lukey had a busted lip.
I didn't want to deal with it right now. I went in the kitchen and got something to eat and walked back to my room. Lukey followed me into my room "babygirl can you clean up my face?" He asked
"Yeah sure lukey" I said.
I walked to the bathroom and got the first aid kit.
I began cleaning up his face.
He grip my legs when I place alcohol beside his lip.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Before you woke up I went to the kitchen to get some cereal. When I reached in the kitchen I saw Kaylyn and zay kissing. It got to me because I knew you were crying over him and you haven't even broke up with him. So I pulled them apart and knocked the shit out of him." Lucas explain.
A tear slipped my eye once again. "Something must be wrong with me. Everyone I've ever been with just cheated on me. Zay's a different story though. I can't believe I let him play me like that" I said angry asf. I finished putting on a bandage on lukey.
I went to take a bath got my keys and left.