chapter 24

While me n Loren was watching TV. Zay walked in the room angry asf. " babe can u give me a moment" I asked. She walked out. Zay came beside me and lay down. "What's wrong?" I asked him.
"Kaylyn told me that I'm cheating on her with you. And that I'm always with you and a whole bunch of shit. So we just broke up." Zay explained.
"Awwwwwwwwwww zay I'm sorry" I said.
"It's okay princess. It ain't even matter." Zay reply.
"Sooooooo what's gonna happen now?" I asked.
"She going home tonight." Zay said.
He cuddled into me and I started playing with his hair. I looked at him and I saw a tear slipped from his eye. I hugged him tighter. I got up and left him on the bed and walked to Kaylyn room.
"I wanna talk 2 u." I said in a harsh way.
"What do you want?" She answered.
I grab her wrist and lead her to the bed "Why the fuck do you think me and zay issa thing?" I asked in a calm voice.
"Y'all are always close and touchy. So what else am suppose to think." Kaylyn explained.
"First of all you already know why me and zay are close so we ain't gotta discuss that. Touchy?? Kay if it bothered you u should have said something. And what do you mean by 'touchy' cause the only time you could consider us being touchy is when we're cuddling. And that ain't nothing wrong cause even me and you cuddle sometimes. I ain't mean to get in y'all relationship. But I feel this isn't the reason you're mad with zay. It honestly sound like your mad with yourself." I said.
Kaylyn began to cry.
"I just need a break" Kaylyn said crying.
"You do know you hurt zayzay right" I said in a lower voice.
She wiped her tears grab her suitcase and walked out.
I walked back to my room to see zay lurking in my phone.
"Hey give me my phone back!" I exclaimed. I jumped on him trying to get my phone. He started tickling me. I started to laugh until I was crying and my face hurt. He finally stop and gave me my phone back.
"Kaylyn already left" I told zay.
"I don't even care anymore Princess. Out of all things she thought I was cheating with u. That shit is messed up." Zay said showing no emotions at all.
I couldn't do anything because I can't change how he feels towards her. I hugged him. Imma always be by zay side he's my big brother, he have always been by my side. "Zay I almost forgot to tell u. Me n loren r dating again😋 " I said smiley asf.
"That's great princess " zay exclaimed.
Loren peeked her head through the door. "Can I come in ?" Loren asked 
"Yes gray" I said.
Zay walked to his room.
I grab loren and pecked her lips.
She cuddle with me n I squeezed her ass. She slightly moan. I smile. We were chilling on my bed talking about random shit and kissing. Angie, sisi, and jae walked in. They sat on my bed starring at me n loren. So I grab loren face n I made out with her. "Ewwww that's my cousin" sisi yelled. "Well she's my girlfriend" I said in jokingly way. Angie just sat there quietly when I said girlfriend. "Y'all  dating?" Jae asked. "Yep this is my babygirl" I said claiming loren. "Baby I'm bored let's go do something." Loren said.
"What do you wanna do?" I asked.
"Let's go shopping!" She yelled.
"Ohk princess anything u want" I said. "Do y'all wanna come?" I asked the girls.
They agreed to come with me and loren
We reached the mall I grab Loren's hand. She looked at me and smile we went to some stores and I bought her a couple of things I also bought the girls somethings. We went to eat after. As we walked in the restaurant I saw a couple of girls looking at me. I ordered the food the was on my way to the tables but I was stop by one of the girls. "Hey !" She shouted. I turned around. "Are you from around here?" She asked.
I shook my head no.
I turned around and walked to the table to see loren disappeared. "Where's loren?" I asked.
"She got jealous. She's outside." Sisi said.
I walked outside to see loren sitting on a bench. I sat beside her. "Babe what's up?" I asked. "You know I'm really jealous" she said annoyed.
"Loren don't start with this jealous bullshit again. Its really annoying." I said and walked back in the restaurant and sat with the girls. "So where's loren?" Jae asked.
"Outside but she'll come in after she cools off" I stated.
They brought our food and after a short while loren came in. She sat beside Angie n sisi. I knew she was mad but honestly I hate dealing with her when she's jealous. "What are we gonna do after this?" I asked. Loren rolled her eyes.
"How about we watch movies n chill for the rest of the day." Sisi said.
We finished eating and was now walking to the car. Loren hasn't spoke 2 me yet. "I love her honestly but I'm not gonna deal with her when she's acting like this and she knows it" I explained to sisi. "So this has happened before?"sisi asked.     "more than once and honestly its annoying but she's my babygirl and I have to put up with her." I said.
We drove home got outta the car and change into comfortable clothes. We went in my room and put on movies. Loren was cuddling with jae. It didn't really bothered me. I just hated the fact that she wanted me to get jealous😔. I don't get jealous unless I feel threatened by a person. Lucas walked into my room he saw me by myself so he came and cuddle with me. I wasn't trying to piss loren off. I turned around and put my head in the crock of Lucas neck. "Are you okay babygirl?" Lucas ask.
"Yeah I'm just not feeling too good." I replied.
"Zay wanted to talk to you" Lucas stated.
We got up and walked to zay room.
I saw zay smoking. I got real sad. He's been clean for 4 years now.
I knew she hurt him. I knew he still care. I knew he was gonna change after this....... because pain change people. It changed me and honestly I wish it didn't.