chapter 31

I drove to sisi and Angie house. I walked in still angry asf I went to Angie room. She was fixing her bed. I pushed her on the bed and got on top of her and began kissing and grinding on her. I started taking off her shirt and shorts I sucked her breast. "Ughhhhh fuck baby" Angie moan.
I took of my clothes put on a strap on...take of her underwear and put her against the wall and began fucking her.
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck daddy. Faster" she screamed.
I moved faster thrusting in and out of her.
"Daddy I'm gonna cum" she screamed.
I move slowly in and out of her.
"Stop it. Fuck me faster daddy" Angie yelled.
I laid her on the bed and fuck her so fucking good. Her moans were music to my ears.
She cum.
I cleaned her up and we cuddle naked.
She started sucking on my breasts.
"Not now babygirl.... I'm kinda tired" I yawned and hugged her we cuddle and fell asleep.
__________________________________
I woke up it was 4:21pm Angie was still beside me sleeping. God she looked beautiful. I ran my hands on her body. She began stirring around and woke up.
"What does this makes us?" Angie asked.
"I don't know" I answered truthfully.
"So I'm just a fuck to you?" Angie said getting mad.
"Angie chill out" I said calmly.
"Really Mercedes. After you just fuck me you're going to tell me to calm down." Angie yelled.
I wrapped my arms around her.
She tried pushing me away but I was stronger than her.
"Princess stop being a little bitch and let me think about it" I said getting mad.
"I'm sorry baby. It's just....." Angie said .
"Nah babygirl I shouldn't have call you a little bitch. I'm sorry." I spoke.
"It's okay" Angie said.
"Plus you were complaining about being my little fuck when I thrusting in you" I whispered in her ears.
She bit her lip.
I started kissing her neck and then I end up sucking it. I left a couple of Hickey on her.
When I was finish we put on our clothes and went downstairs to Netflix and chill.
It was now 8:08pm.
So I decided it was time for me to leave.
"Babe I have to go." I told Angie.
She pouted.
"Do you have to?" Angie ask.
"Yes baby. I gotta go settle some shit with zay" I said.
She nod her head.
I grabbed her and kissed her.
She travel to my neck and left a Hickey.
We said our good byes and I was on my way home.
When I reached home I walked to my room. Zay stop me on the way. "We need to talk!" He stated.
"Sure why not" I said.
We walked to his room.
"I'm sorry" he said.
"Is that all you have to say?" I asked.
"I don't know what else to say" zay said.
"You're such an ass" I said and started walking out.
He grabbed my hand and put me against the wall.
He start kissing my neck.
"Zayyyyy" I moaned.
I could feel his smirk against my neck.
"Can I speak now?" He said.
"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.
" I'm sorry okay I fucked up I know that. It was a mistake. I know I hurt you babygirl please forgive me." He said.
"Its not that easy Benjamin. You actually got me fucked up. It's funny cause I really trust you. I even trust you around her. Cheating isn't a mistake its a choice. You choose to fuck up. I can't forgive you that easily. I'm sorry zay but I can't continue this relationship. We're done." I told him.
"Who gave you that Hickey" zay asked pointing at my neck angry asf.
"None of your business Benjamin" I said.
"Were you fucking anyone during our relationship????" Zay said mad asf
"Benjamin even if I was fucking someone during our relationship it doesn't matter cause you were doing the same bullshit" I said angry.
"It's different because you were fucking someone during the relationship. Kaylyn was a one night stand!" Zay yelled.
"What's the fucking difference asshole. Please tell." I yelled.
"You make it a difference Mercedes what don't you understand about that" zay said calmly.
"You're mad because I can be happy with someone else. IT IS THAT!" I screamed.
"YES IT IS!" He screamed.
"Benjamin You should've think about that before you choose to fuck up the relationship." I said calmly.
"Stop calling me by my first name ughhh" he said.
I walked to lucas room.
I went under is covers and wait for him to come out of the bathroom.
I was playing with my phone until Lucas came out in boxers. He saw me and jump in bed and hugged me and cuddle with me.
"How comes you got so much vamps?" Lucas asked.
"I went and fucked Angie and then zay put me against the wall and gave me one." I said Truthfully.
"Oh so you and zay are back now?" He asked
"Nope I broke up with him." I said.
Lukey kissed me on my forehead.
"Have you talk to Kaylyn?" Lucas asked.
"Nah I don't think I need to her " I stated.
"Oh by the way your manager called and said they want you to model tomorrow n he'll be here tomorrow at 9am. He also said if you have any questions call him." Lucas said.
"Ughhhhh my vacation is over" I said.
"So that means your not gonna be around anymore?" Lucas asked pouting.
"Awwww lukey don't worry I'll take you when we go out of the country " I said.
"I love you babygirl." He said and kissed my forehead.
"I love you too baby boy" "I'll be right back I have to go call my manager." I told him.
I got up and walked to the roof top and Dial his number. He answered.
"I'm back bitch"
"You enjoy your vacation?"
"It could of been better"
"Well tomorrow your back on the job."
"How much will they be laying me and who am I modeling for?"
I asked.
"It going to be $4500 an hour spot cash and your modeling for Victoria secret along with another model." He replied.
"At what time will you pick me up?" I asked.
"It was going to be 9am but its gonna have to be a more early."
"How early?"
"4:30am"
" oh my gosh. Come earlier incase. The key is still at the same place. "
"Ohkkkkkk sis. Love ya. be safe."
"Ohkkkkkk big bro. Love ya 2 n drive safe."
I henged up.
And walked down to my room.
Ariel was sitting on my bed playing with her phone I went and sit beside her.
"So tell me about yourself😌"  I told her.
"Well my name is Ariel. I'm 19 years old. I'm lesbian and single. I'm staying here with kay because I'm currently pregnant and my mom kicked me out." She stated.

I put my hand on her stomach and rub it. "If your a lesbian how comes your pregnant?" I asked.
"I was raped" she said.
"Oh goddamn I'm sorry I didn't know" I said and hugged her she hugged me back. And started to cry.
I lift up her head and wiped her eyes.
"No one should go through that shit. Don't worry I'll be here for you boo" I said genuinely.
I really did mean what I said.
"How much months are you" I asked.
"Only 2" Ariel answered.
"Have you made up your mind what you're gonna do?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm gonna keep it!" She answered.
"You should have told us you were pregnant." I stated.
"I was embarrassed" Ariel said.
"You don't have to be embarrassed we are very understanding people." I said.
I put my hand in her stomach and I rub my hands on it.
"Come on you should get some sleep." I said.
I fixed the bed for her.
She laid on the bed I laid beside her.
"When are you gonna tell me about yourself?" She asked.
"Well I'm 18. I'm bi n single. And your gonna have the time of your life living with us." I said.
She turned to me. " so you wouldn't mind me doing this " she said. And push her finger in my pant and start with my clit.
"Fuckkkkk babygirl." I moaned.
She shoved her finger into me roughly .
"Ughhhhhhh FUCK" I screamed.
She moved it faster and faster.
"I'm gonna cum" I moaned.
She continue moving her fingers fast.
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh" I moaned and release on her fingers.
She took out her fingers and put it in her mouth and suck on it.
"Goddamn thanks for that" I said.
"No problem princess." She said.
We Started to cuddle.
As she was about to fall asleep I pushed my fingers up her clit.
"Fuckkkkk" she moaned.
I started moving fast.
"Yes daddy fuck me faster." She moaned.
I got my strap put it on and let her ride it. She was a fucking moaning mess.
She started riding faster. I knew she was going to cum any minute now. When she cum I flip her over and thrust into her fast and hard she cum again. I feel beside her.
"Fuck that was the best sex I ever had" she said.
I laughed. Kiss her lip and we both feel asleep.