||unedited|| Enjoy :) 🍓(also I'm very happy with the outcome of the new cover :)

Hoseok groaned as he went up the stairs to the dance studio, he had just gotten back from school and he'd rather not fucking dance. Jungkook on the other hand was extremely happy, he was ready to get Into the dance studio and well, dance.

As they were about to enter the room, the two heard talking, and then music starts. "What the hell," Hoseok said quietly as he opened the door, he watched as Jimin walked to the middle of the studio with a big grin on his face, the beginning of "Twerk it like Miley," playing.

"Oh, I learned this choreography with them," Jungkook said, watching Jimin move so smoothly, Hoseok gave him a look, "They?"

Jungkook nodded as he watched Yoongi go to the middle of the studio with Yoongi, Yoongi wore Salmon colored crop top, as he began to dance with Jimin, they both had large smiles on their faces as they moved around the dance studio in sync.

'Start twerking like Miley,'

And holy fuck did they start moving like animals, Hoseok watched the once shy Yoongi turn into a brand new person, the two were perfect together during the dance, Jungkook caught a glimpse of Taehyung, waiting for his moment to come in, he smiled at the older as he made his way to him. "Kook!" Hoseok whispered as Jungkook left is side.

"You gunna Join?" Jungkook said, Taehyung only nodded when he saw that Jimin and Yoongi's little duet was over, Taehyung and Jungkook quickly joined Yoongi in the middle, Jungkook to his left andTaehyung to his right, as Jimin stood off to the side, Yoongi was having too much fun as he danced with the two taller boys.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook put their hand on Yoongi's back as Yoongi bent down while backing up, then Yoongi stood to do his own little solo as Taehyung and Jungkook turned around and moved their asses slowly, in kind of a funny way, then Jimin joined the three making a group of four currently dancing in the studio.

They were all in sync and smiling, Yoongi and Jimin made space for Taehyung first, who did his own silly dance, and then Jungkook, who nearly fell down trying to go low, The Jimin and Yoongi came to the front making up every dance move they could think of, the four then Got in a line together when the song was over.

(Link if you wanna see what this whole choreography was because I'm terrible at explaining everything: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPd2YNe4R9s (Hi editing Markie, just now realized links don't work like that so the video is at the top or you can copy and paste the link :)(its the first group btw)

Hoseok started clapping, which scared the living shit out of Yoongi, "Since when were you here?" Yoongi asked, more like yelled, "I was here the whole time, that's how Jungkook was able to join." Hoseok said, taking a seat on he floor, trying his best not to eye the crop top Yoongi had on.

"You did good for someone who has no rhythm, baby," Jungkook said, giving Yoongi and side hug and ruffling the shortest hair. "Whatever," Yoongi said, pushing Jungkook away and grabbed a water bottle from his bag. Hoseok scoffed slightly as he grabbed his phone.

"I wanna dieee!" Jimin said, laying in the floor, "Ew get up, you're getting all of your sweat on the floor," Taehyung said, chugging his water, "Let's See if I care, motherfucker," Jimin smiled, and then shook his head.

"Whatever, Come on Chimmy, I wanna go home," Yoongi pouted, grabbing Jimin's arm and trying to pull the younger up.

"Leave me alone to die," Jimin groaned as he flipped on his side. "Why are you wearing a crop top anyways, Kitten?" Jungkook asked Yoongi, who pulled down the shirt so that it was covering his stomach, "I got it from Chae, she let me borrow it, but she said it should fit me like a smaller shirt because it was too big for her, she obviously lied," Yoongi said, rolling his eyes.